AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I've been playing GTA Online like it's a full-time job. There's a big new DLC update dropping in a few hours. I hear it's gonna be huge, so I might not be able to actually play again for a while, considering my data restrictions.

Oh well. I need to cut back, and try to be a productive human again, anyway.

Gave up on Fortnite. Just didn't care for it. Now playing Assassin's Creed 1 on the PC.

@Amy Watson Diablo 3 is always fun. I should fire that up and play again sometime.

Reactions: Amy Watson
Warframe, WoW, and Fortnite mainly. Will play Destiny 2 Forsaken in a couple of weeks.

After devouring all of the Mass Effect series in about a month, I finally played Andromeda.

And I love it????

Been absolutely obsessed with wwe supercard as of late. I used to play it fairly regularly, but stopped playing. But got back into it about a couple months back. Really awesome game in my view. I’d be lying if I said it doesn’t help & add to the buzz spending some money here & there. But you can still play & progress without doing so. So if you’re into wrestling I’d say give it a go. Anyone already playing it?

GTA5 - Well, not really playing....just causing havoc and running from the cops.
That’s one of the best ways to play the game! Lol. That & pissing people off in online mode by blowing them & their cars up when they’re trying to accomplish stuff!

The only way to play in GTA:O lobbies is all alone. The game's actually fun when it's not a hellscape of griefers, modders, and tryhards. If I want competitive multiplayer, I'll do an adversary mission or a race.

Linux users got a huge boost recently. Thing is, I haven't gamed since the 90s. Sure, enjoyed the hell out of Portal, but even that showed me my reaction times were slow.

Got any old game suggestions that were good fun singleplayer? I don't have a video card, iNTEL graphics for now - I'll pick up a 1070 when they get cheap since the cryptomining market tanked.

It eventually had to happen. I've quoted myself. Hey, but there's a reason!

Steam had 15 or so ready to go titles, the community said "well that's nice" and have been doing their own testing. Can you run that Windows title under linux (or SteamOS which is linux) - answers vary. This will give you a good indication though. "Steam Compatibility Report"

Yep, I've been seeing this article a lot. Something like 4300 titles available via Steam for Linux now. Which, is massive compared to the mess I had to do with Wine and other emulators to get games running. But, playing EQ, Diablo, StarCraft, etc on Linux was amazing back in the day. Did it running Slackware too.

I'll have to look into it one of these days when I get more time. Still haven't had a chance to fire up either the XB1 or PS4 in a long time. Though, I might see if I can get Diablo running quickly on my Ubuntu system. Always fun to play a quick level or two... ;)

I am trying to ween myself off of Fornite BR & STW. I been waiting so long for We happy few , I thought I would be playing that by now.

Are there integrated novels with games? Sometimes I read a book and just want to blast the townsfolk for how they treated the protagonist.

Could be I shouldn't have binged WestWorld.

I'm still mostly splitting my time between GTA Online and No Man's Sky. Lately, I've been keeping GTA interesting by collecting the rare and valuable NPC custom cars that are out there. It's been a fun way to dink around when I'm not racing, and it sure as hell beats grinding cargo crates.

Still on that Destiny 2: Forsaken bullshit with some Assassin's Creed Origins bullshit mixed in and I really should play some Alien Isolation bullshit since it's Halloween month...