AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best All In One Bots for CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2017
For those of you using "All in One" types of bots to run a CB room, which ones have the most/best features and which other ones did you try first before making your selection?

In a perfect world, I would love to see a bot that:

* Let's me maintain a VIP list, to be used for purposes like giving free tickets to CrazyTicket shows

* Some kind of fan club list, just to sort out people who you want to see highlighted differently in the public chat. Maybe their name changes colors when they are typing in the room or tipping. Maybe the bot will periodically give a private message to model and/or moderators listing all the fan club members currently in the room, including lurkers.

* Rotating notifier with at least 20 notifiers and tip menus with at least 20 tip menu items

* Timers

* List of top givers in a room for the current day, week, and month.

* Ability to see top givers from a specific point in time, as when you might want to see who has contributed the most to a current goal.

* A developer who can be reached and hired to make further improvements to the Bot

Some of the All-in-One bots I know about are:

* All-in-One Bot
* Dream Bot++
* Ultra Bot

* List of top givers in a room for the current day, week, and month.

Information does not carry over from one session to the next. In order to get this you would neet the bot to output a string of information that the model needs to copy and then paste again the next day on a special box in the launch screen. I had a friend develop an accountant type of bot for me and the idea was super useful but in practice I simply forget to get the string, or lose it before the next day.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
Information does not carry over from one session to the next. In order to get this you would neet the bot to output a string of information that the model needs to copy and then paste again the next day on a special box in the launch screen. I had a friend develop an accountant type of bot for me and the idea was super useful but in practice I simply forget to get the string, or lose it before the next day.

So does that mean Bots have no way to store information of any kind, if you do not manually save it and then later enter it as an input into the Bot's configuration? That would then also imply you cannot build useful lists of users, like fan clubs or VIP lists. You would have to remember to keep manually saving off those lists and then copying that information into the Bot for the next time it is started. No one would ever remember to do that all the time.

So does that mean Bots have no way to store information of any kind, if you do not manually save it and then later enter it as an input into the Bot's configuration? That would then also imply you cannot build useful lists of users, like fan clubs or VIP lists. You would have to remember to keep manually saving off those lists and then copying that information into the Bot for the next time it is started. No one would ever remember to do that all the time.
Bots can store a limited amount of information for example: list of banned words, user blacklist or whitelist, outstanding ticket user list and so on. But they cannot record and store all your tip history for the month to my knowledge. I don’t know where the limit is or why one thing is stored and the other is not, you could ask a developer

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
Status
Not open for further replies.