AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Setting prices for kik/snapchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2018
I was thinking of a payment method where they tip my Elm account (I would do chaturbate, but my laptop is being dumb), but I don't know what my rates should be. Monthly? I wanted to do per hour? Day? I don't live alone and that could restrict some things, especially videos. I could do photos and texts all day though.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Update: I decided to delete my ELM and move over to chaturbate. And I think I figured out my rates:

standard sets = $1/1 per sets of 5, 10, 15, 20
"Low res series" (kind of grainy, but erotic nudes) - 10% off standard set price

Video:
1 minute = $1
Low res videos - 10% off
Squirting show, regardless of 1 minute or low res = +$10

Kik and snap:
$1/min
Late nights (PST 9:30 pm - 7 am) - $2/min

These prices are based off of what I researched

I suggest to make an automatic notice in your room... Something like "400tokens for lifetime snapchat/380tokens for lifetime kik", and you answer them when YOU want and publish what YOU want.
I saw this in many rooms.
I suggest that because this way they'll pay you for sure, if really interested, while the other way I think you'll find only beggars.
Don't take me wrong, but I think that 1$ dollar is too little...

• Helpful!
Reactions: Witchessleep
I suggest to make an automatic notice in your room... Something like "400tokens for lifetime snapchat/380tokens for lifetime kik", and you answer them when YOU want and publish what YOU want.
I saw this in many rooms.
I suggest that because this way they'll pay you for sure, if really interested, while the other way I think you'll find only beggars.
Don't take me wrong, but I think that 1$ dollar is too little...
Thank you. But to clarify, are you saying charging $1 per minute is too low? Or I should do a subscription service type fee instead of charging a minute?

Thank you. But to clarify, are you saying charging $1 per minute is too low? Or I should do a subscription service type fee instead of charging a minute?
There’s really no way to charge by the minute for Snap or Kik, unless you plan on going back and forth between the site Tate charging on & the snap/Kik to see if they paid. I’ve only seen models charge for Snap for a “monthly” or “lifetime” access, including myself. I also offer it as an incentive for Fan Club members, for as long as they keep their Fan Club status on CB. Then you set your own rules (no chatting, or only during certain hours do you reply, screenshots allowed or not, etc).

If you really want to charge for texting/pics/videos by the minute, then I suggest offering or using SextPanther. Here’s my referral link if you want to check it out.
https://www.sextpanther.com/becomeamodel?id=30974

There’s really no way to charge by the minute for Snap or Kik, unless you plan on going back and forth between the site Tate charging on & the snap/Kik to see if they paid. I’ve only seen models charge for Snap for a “monthly” or “lifetime” access, including myself. I also offer it as an incentive for Fan Club members, for as long as they keep their Fan Club status on CB. Then you set your own rules (no chatting, or only during certain hours do you reply, screenshots allowed or not, etc).

If you really want to charge for texting/pics/videos by the minute, then I suggest offering or using SextPanther. Here’s my referral link if you want to check it out.
https://www.sextpanther.com/becomeamodel?id=30974
Thank you
I think it's better to do a monthly or lifetime service
Thank you.

Make the lifetime one have some kind of condition so it CAN expire if certain criteria is not met.
For example: if they stop coming to your room completely they no longer have your snap.

I am not seeing make a huge amount of rules for it, but have at least a few so you can then purge those inactive, as you're no longer getting anything (presumably) from them.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Make the lifetime one have some kind of condition so it CAN expire if certain criteria is not met.
For example: if they stop coming to your room completely they no longer have your snap.

I am not seeing make a huge amount of rules for it, but have at least a few so you can then purge those inactive, as you're no longer getting anything (presumably) from them.
I was thinking of doing a snapchat 1 year access fee via chaturbate tokens or manyvids "make it rain". With more members, I would increase the yearly and have a slightly smaller monthly (from first to end of the month. Half price on the 15th for the 15th - end of the month). I don't know how long I plan to cam, so I don't want to guarantee a lifetime access.

Example:
$25 - $30 1 year access

(more members)
$75 - $80 1 year access
$20 - $25 month/ "Half price 15th" deal

Status
Not open for further replies.