AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Cover Song?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhhh I have quite a few.... I'll start with the most recent one I have discovered on my spotify and COMPLETELY fell head over heels for.

Shape of You - Fame on Fire. By the way check this band out for more fantastic rock covers.

Blank Space - I Prevail. Yup. Another rock rendition.

Seven Nation Army - Postmodern Jukebox w/ Haley Reinhart. It's one of my favorite songs that have stayed with me for over a decade. I also am a huge jazz fan so...

I have so many more... But just a few. I just played them all for myself, and now its a good day.

Ahhh. I love so many. I like Pop Goes Punk type-stuff and acoustic versions of alt rock.

Antony's (from Antony and the Johnsons) cover of "Candy Says" by The Velvet Underground. Such a poignant, gorgeous song, performed with a voice of an angel! Brings me to tears every.single.time. and not ashamed to admit it! :D

Radiohead cover

Carpenters cover

TOOL cover

I wanted to dismiss it since Tracy's version is brilliant. This arrangement and vocal replaces the bitterness with hopefulness which fits beautifully with the cover and interpretation. It's a different song telling a new tale in this approach.

Tracy's version is more honest, but rare when a cover tells a new story.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
Not bad. Considerably more enjoyable if you don't watch the vid, just listen.

Reactions: Slapstick
I can't believe no one has mentioned Puddles Pity Party (at least a search found nothing). It is hard to pick his best cover so I'll just leave this one:

Ridiculously good voice

My husband and I saw PostModern Jukebox live. Dani Armstrong is unbelievable.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.