Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Best Cover Song?

Discussion in 'Music and Videos' started by sweetiebatman, Feb 26, 2012.

1. ElaySmith

Cam Model

2. heybarkeep

Dude has a bunch of good covers.

3. JennyFae

Cam Model

Just wait until she hits the high notes!

4. DFT

DFT

Not claiming they're the best, but two interesting I've found lately. First is fun, second... I like, I don't..confuses me

Now you never expected THIS!

Huh.

5. Just_A_Guy

V.I.P. Member

6. ZenHedonist

V.I.P. Member

7. Misono

• Like Like x 1
  8. Summer Raynes

Cam Model

Ohhhhh I have quite a few.... I'll start with the most recent one I have discovered on my spotify and COMPLETELY fell head over heels for.

Shape of You - Fame on Fire. By the way check this band out for more fantastic rock covers.

Blank Space - I Prevail. Yup. Another rock rendition.

Seven Nation Army - Postmodern Jukebox w/ Haley Reinhart. It's one of my favorite songs that have stayed with me for over a decade. I also am a huge jazz fan so...

I have so many more... But just a few. I just played them all for myself, and now its a good day.

9. Summer Raynes

Cam Model

Florence and the Machine got me thru tough times. One of my favorite renditions of this song.

10. Just_A_Guy

V.I.P. Member

11. AyshaDiva

Hello dears, this is my favorite cover song in last times, I'm just crazy about this piece...

12. laurxryder93

Ahhh. I love so many. I like Pop Goes Punk type-stuff and acoustic versions of alt rock.

13. TexMuscleJock

Antony's (from Antony and the Johnsons) cover of "Candy Says" by The Velvet Underground. Such a poignant, gorgeous song, performed with a voice of an angel! Brings me to tears every.single.time. and not ashamed to admit it! :D