AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did the lliquidator said something else? I sent everything and told him/them if they need something else to let me know but they didn't say anything

That was my only question to them. So from previous replies to this thread, we know that our ID is mainly the only document we have to notarize, and then send them different screenshots from your online account, and the claim form rightly filled.

I've made screenshots in PDF of every page I could find in my online account (statements, transactions dating from years back, payments, dashboard, messages in message center, profile information and billing address, etc), will probably send them all of it just in case.

Hey ,can anyone tell me what u filled to ''date of account ballance(most recent)''? and date of last transaction ?I have a clue but to be sure !Thanks

You can put the date when you last checked your balance or had access to it, and for last transaction, just check through your last statements and you'll find the last transaction you did (for me it was a purchase at a store or something).

Reactions: sassy001
Please do

Here's how I filled mine:
  • Surname: your last name
  • First name
  • Identification type: passport
  • Identification number: passport's number
  • Address: my address that is registered in their system
  • E-mail: e-mail I used to login in my FCP account
  • Account type: personal
  • Account name: your full name (first + last)
  • Account date opened: I checked the history of my emails I received from Payoneer/FCP, and I put the date when I got the confirmation email that they activated my account. You can also contact live support for that.
  • Card number: my last prepaid credit card's number
  • Date of account balance: date of last time I checked my balance in my online account
  • Date of last transaction: took the last line from my June statement (was a purchase at a store, could also be ATM withdrawal, etc)
  • Account balance: $2 million (haha if only that was true...)
  • Account currency: USD
  • Name of the entity which issued your card: Choice Bank Limited
    • Look in the footer of https://www.firstchoicepay.com, it says "The Firstchoice Pay Prepaid MasterCard® card is issued by Choice Bank Limited" (I upload a screenshot so it doesn't get lost when the website goes down)
    • Just in case, I put: Choice Bank Limited (Firstchoice Pay)
  • Have you received payment from any person: No
  • Do you owe Choice Bank any sum: No
  • I/We [your full name], the claimant(s), make this claim on behalf of [your full name]...
  • Name of claimant: your full name
  • Sign the form

Attachments

• Firstchoice Pay.png
    Firstchoice Pay.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: Claudia Smith
  • First name
  • Account date opened: I checked the history of my emails I received from Payoneer/FCP, and I put the date when I got the confirmation email that they activated my account. You can also contact live support for that.
  • Date of account balance: date of last time I checked my balance in my online account
  • Date of last transaction: took the last line from my June statement (was a purchase at a store, could also be ATM withdrawal, etc)
    • Look in the footer of https://www.firstchoicepay.com, it says "The Firstchoice Pay Prepaid MasterCard® card is issued by Choice Bank Limited" (I upload a screenshot so it doesn't get lost when the website goes down)
  • I/We [your full name], the claimant(s), make this claim on behalf of [your full name]...
  • Sign the form

I had completed and sent it last month and I filled everything like you! :)

• First name
  • Sign the form

Thanks for the detailed description. Say, pleace, Customer ID from Fistchoice nowhere you need to specify?

Appealed in support of Fistchoicepay ,they called me the date of account opening still the date of the open with Payoneer(long time ago) not with Fistchoice. They completely confused me. I do not know what date of account opening i should to write.

Can I offer a few words of advice?

Let it go, almost of the money is long gone and what's left is not worth the effort to recover (it is enough to pay lawyer fees and that is it), you may get a few pennies (or dimes) on the dollar.

You don't have to do anything to recover and, in fact, coercing litigants into filing multiple claims is a classic tactic used by lawyers to dismiss your legitimate claim completely. They can argue to the judge that multiple entities are filing a claim on the same account and it is not in the best interests of the other claimants in the lawsuit to consider these claims because of the high likelihood that the majority, if not all, of the claims are fraudulent and/or frivolous.

In other words, stop trying to collect on your own. You may get a check for in the future or you may not but there is nothing you can do now. Peace.

Say, pleace, Customer ID from Fistchoice nowhere you need to specify?

Hmm good question, there doesn't seem to be any place for that on the form. You'll need to include it in your "Supporting Documents".

Appealed in support of Fistchoicepay ,they called me the date of account opening still the date of the open with Payoneer(long time ago) not with Fistchoice. They completely confused me. I do not know what date of account opening i should to write.

I really don't know, technically our account was moved to Firstchoice Pay on Feb 1st 2017, but our Payoneer accounts were created before that, not sure which date to put...

Let it go, almost of the money is long gone and what's left is not worth the effort to recover

I have a year worth of salary stuck in there, I'll put all the chances on my side and play their game, if all I have to do is fill out a claim form I'll do it.. if it works cool, if it doesn't at least I'll have tried, and then I'll go cry

• Helpful!
Reactions: Miaaaa and HelenaL

I just found the email I received when my Payoneer account was created, in the email it says "The Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® card is issued by Choice Bank Limited"

So even when I was with Payoneer, the bank was Choice Bank Limited, so the date for my Choice Bank account was the same date my account was opened with Payoneer.

Hope this helps

I just found the email I received when my Payoneer account was created, in the email it says "The Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® card is issued by Choice Bank Limited"

So even when I was with Payoneer, the bank was Choice Bank Limited, so the date for my Choice Bank account was the same date my account was opened with Payoneer.

Hope this helps
Yes, I now think also. I already had a lot of cards to the account in the Choice bank, and the account was opened with a Payoneer long time ago , not with Fistchoice in 2017

• First name
  • Sign the form

Thank you!

Do you fill "Other Name(s)" ? like patronymic

No, we will not see payment until 2019, when they review the claims and make their schedule decisions. Look at their FAQs: http://www.choicebanklimitedinliquidation.com/en/faq/

Fill it like it appears on your ID. Do you have middle name on your passport? Is it the same name you used when creating your Payoneer/Firstchoice account?

I have the middle name in pasport, like a 99.9% people in my country, but i didnt use it when regisrtred at Payoneer, thats why im asking

hi to all, guys please tell me - we can apply(claim)only for money just in the balance indicated? I have a difficult situation, i have 2 cards, 1st one -payonner and another 2nd choice limited, as a result of activation of the second(choice),from the first card(payoneer) was written off money in transactions and stuck between banks, they are not visible on the balance sheet, but it is visible inside the system, where in the application form 4 can I specify it?

guys, have u got any reply from the liquidator that they recieved yr form? i ve got nothing

guys, have u got any reply from the liquidator that they recieved yr form? i ve got nothing
I sent my 'claim form and supporting documents' on 2nd October. I have installed Gmail's extension on by name 'Mailtrack' which purpose is to inform you whether recipient open and read your email... So far liquidation team did not even read or open my mail sent to them...I'm afraid that the liquidator team is so busy with previously received mail or they do not care about what we send....

I sent my 'claim form and supporting documents' on 2nd October. I have installed Gmail's extension on by name 'Mailtrack' which purpose is to inform you whether recipient open and read your email... So far liquidation team did not even read or open my mail sent to them...I'm afraid that the liquidator team is so busy with previously received mail or they do not care about what we send....
I sent them everything on the 28th August, and have sent multiple follow up emails requesting receipt of the documents, but they have not have the courtesy of replying to me even just to say "yes, we have received your email". Nada. Seriously unprofessional people and extremely aggravating to me!

I sent them everything on the 28th August, and have sent multiple follow up emails requesting receipt of the documents, but they have not have the courtesy of replying to me even just to say "yes, we have received your email". Nada. Seriously unprofessional people and extremely aggravating to me!
i send mine docs 2 weeksago only and he answered directly that he got it and blah blah..try send him again

i send mine docs 2 weeksago only and he answered directly that he got it and blah blah..try send him again
hello jessy,let us know pls what some email u used for send him-gmail,outlook etc?and what some he answered ?if u would add screen shot here pls?thanks regards

hello Sasha,how u setuped this option on gmail?

hello to all)anyone get any new news? did someone try called to bank?it very interesting situation,since we called to bank with my friend, not one time,
the people he have been speaking to on the phone seem to want to talk
but if you ask them to put their advice in writing and email it
then they have a different opinion
the guy who he called didnt want to write email confirming what he advised about how much to put as the balance
and when my friend told him he was being recorded
he got all defensive and didnt want to commit to any answers.....
its look like they from team of liquidator just afraid of responsibility...so it made me just think -to get from them money ,need go to court or make claims to court,and i think the more people will be able to do it,the more chances to get what we need .Please if any from this forum know such people which already have some steps in this way(court) or which is already joins such acts.let me know,i will join this and who have wish to adds -welcome..

Status
Not open for further replies.