AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Skype Alternative? Finding Bots for MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2018
Hello Everyone!
I'm Veronica! I recently started camming for MFC about a month ago and there is still a few things to familiarize myself with! I was hoping someone on here could be of assistance. I did put in a search for these two topics and wasn't able to find what I wanted. Maybe my search words were not enough.

Anyway, first I'd like to know if anyone has used another alternative to Skype (Been asked by so many members if I Skype or will do cam 2 cam). I've done a lot of research and have learned that Skype is not the most secure site for hiding your IP address so I am trying to find another one that is considered very secure and safe for hiding your IP address and personal data.

The second question is I'd love to know where do MFC models find the Charle Bot that supposedly helps in running your room much more smoothly?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks! :)

Discord still have a major bug where sometimes when you remove the friend status after a convo sometimes it will also put the person on ignore which means you won't see them again to re-friend later or it doesn't actually unfriend them and they keep are friend rights but you can't see them so they are able to initiate calls on command or talk with you and there's nothing you can do about it.

That and discord is much less forgiving when you're using a limited internet connections and the phone app doesn't handle video calls too well yet compared to skype.

Discord still have a major bug where sometimes when you remove the friend status after a convo sometimes it will also put the person on ignore which means you won't see them again to re-friend later or it doesn't actually unfriend them and they keep are friend rights but you can't see them so they are able to initiate calls on command or talk with you and there's nothing you can do about it.

What I do is I invite them to a private discord and call individually through that. I don't like keeping members on my friendlist because it clutters it up. They're more then welcome to stay in my discord server or leave. It takes 2 secs to copy and paste an invite to a server.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
What I do is I invite them to a private discord and call individually through that. I don't like keeping members on my friendlist because it clutters it up. They're more then welcome to stay in my discord server or leave. It takes 2 secs to copy and paste an invite to a server.

I always thought people could join your call if you did it that way verse a friend call. If it's working out then I'll take another look. Thank you.

I always thought people could join your call if you did it that way verse a friend call. If it's working out then I'll take another look. Thank you.

you can set settings on servers to allow private messaging through it without being on your friends list.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I appreciate the responses to Skype being secure and private! I have heard of discord as well! I have been using Skype right now but I could look into discord some more to see which one is really better. THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.