AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Snapchat Reminder - Disable Quick Add

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2018
My apologies if this reminder/tip already exists somewhere or would have been better placed in a different area. This last week I've noticed a TON of models showing up on my Quick Add section of my Snapchat. Typically I see 1-2 people show up on there every few weeks but I've had at least 15-20 models show up on there just in the last two days. I know they're models because the names end with 'mfc' lol. Obviously it wouldn't do anyone any good to try to add a model in this fashion if she rejects the unknown request, but I still feel like it's a good idea to keep it disabled. Even if you reject the requests those people can still see your Snapchat username. Below is a quick tutorial on how to disable it.

https://www.addictivetips.com/ios/turn-off-quick-add-on-snapchat/

Every time that app has an update I recheck all of my settings.

I did the same just because I saw such a huge increase in the number of models I was seeing. I thought maybe an update had reset everyone's settings. Mine hadn't changed but it was still odd that I went from almost NONE to like 20 of them in a couple days.

I had someone find my by phone number and add, even though I have all add options disabled.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.