AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate Animals On Stream

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HannahC998

Cam Model
Oct 26, 2018
Hi! I'm new at camming and have only used chaturbate. Their policy is animals cannot appear sexaully.
I was looking to sign up with Streamate and saw it just says no animals on stream. Does this mean no animals at all? I have a dog and a bird who are nosy so my accidently appear on cam. Would I get removed or in trouble for this?

No animals on cam period. You can get suspended even if they are just walking through the background. If you plan to cam on sm you will def need to find a way to keep them out of sight while your live.

No animals on cam period. You can get suspended even if they are just walking through the background. If you plan to cam on sm you will def need to find a way to keep them out of sight while your live.
Okay, thank you! Do you know anything about hearing them in the background? My bird tweets a lot and may be heard on camera even if she's in her cage. I'd assume that's a no as well?

Im not 100% sure but I think a bird in the background would probably be ok. I guess it would depend on the bird as well... are they yelling obscenities or just tweeting? Also if you play music in the background it would probably make it a lot less noticeable.

Animal background noise is fine. I have a schnauzer and he barks at everything.

I've cammed on streamate hundreds of times with my loud ass conure half way across the house but you can still hear his faint whistles. Nobody complains and I've never been in trouble. Birds are loud as hell and they really have no way of proving the bird is even in your residence (especially in an apartment). My neighbor three doors down when I lived in an apartment complex could hear my bird...thank goodness I have a house now lol!

I think you'll be fine!

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I've cammed on streamate hundreds of times with my loud ass conure half way across the house but you can still hear his faint whistles. Nobody complains and I've never been in trouble. Birds are loud as hell and they really have no way of proving the bird is even in your residence (especially in an apartment). My neighbor three doors down when I lived in an apartment complex could hear my bird...thank goodness I have a house now lol!

I think you'll be fine!
Thing is I am in an appartment, my birds are super bonded to me and I can't have them in another room or else they scream their lungs out xD I don't want the owner to evict us :eek:

Thing is I am in an appartment, my birds are super bonded to me and I can't have them in another room or else they scream their lungs out xD I don't want the owner to evict us :eek:

As long as they're not in view of the camera, nobody will know they're actually in the room. If asked, say they're in the next room and you have thin walls.

I have written to streamate and they told me they don't accept my birds being in the same room as me, even if not on cam -.- The girl said I could get banned if they hear them
I bet if you write in again and ask the same question you will get a different answer. Id put money on it. Just try to keep them as quiet as possible and make sure you never accidentally show them and you should be fine.

They're probable just trying to avoid any questionable circumstances involving any kind of animal, seen on cam, or herd on cam.

but hearing is fine. my dog is usually outside my door crying or barking. i have an email from support saying as long as he isn't seen that is fine. you cannot tell an animal to be quiet, because they have animal brains and don't understand some or a lot of things. :D (cuddles dumb dog)

streamate support has a habit of undermining each other and their superiors.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.