AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accoutn banned no asnwer form cb BIGBOYMACHINE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2018
I have same problem my account Bigboymachine they ban after 7 years of use for no reason and i dont get anyanswer from them, i open new account they aproved and all fine, after day they say underage whatthe fuck im member for 7yeras upload passport and im 25 years old.. new account milliondollardavid and all account bigboymachine. chatuirbate support never even answer my mails and quastion and i need help

I have same problem my account Bigboymachine they ban after 7 years of use for no reason and i dont get anyanswer from them, i open new account they aproved and all fine, after day they say underage whatthe fuck im member for 7yeras upload passport and im 25 years old.. new account milliondollardavid and all account bigboymachine. chatuirbate support never even answer my mails and quastion and i need help
The milliondollardavid account is open and available for you right now, 5:49 PM PST. Enjoy your camming.

Upvote 0
The milliondollardavid account is open and available for you right now, 5:49 PM PST. Enjoy your camming.
Im sorry but your info was wrong my account is banned and i can do nothing on my profile.. but more imrotatn for me is answer and help about my profile with 65 000Follower bigboymachine

Upvote 0
and this same thing is on my account milliondollardavid and bigboymachine.. first off all i dont udnerstand what i did, seocnd of all even if chaturbate think i did something i think i deserve answer and some support if they dont want me anymore on their website fine i cna do soemthing else but i think after 7years on and 65000 followers that i dont deserve that for no reason i dont know who work in your support.. very disapointed after all plus tokens what stay on profile.. bad experience.. and at top of everything they ban my accoutn actualy when i was not even use for 3days my last show was at friday with 20 000 ppl couple show and when i was checking during weekend my accoutn was work but i was not stream come at monday 10am still work wana stream at 2pm my accoutn banned form that time nothing from chaturbate support so i will be very thnkfull find out what happend and how and why this to me... if you dont want me on site just say and fine.. good luck

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1539448248949.jpg
    FB_IMG_1539448248949.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 11
Upvote 0
and this same thing is on my account milliondollardavid and bigboymachine.. first off all i dont udnerstand what i did, seocnd of all even if chaturbate think i did something i think i deserve answer and some support if they dont want me anymore on their website fine i cna do soemthing else but i think after 7years on and 65000 followers that i dont deserve that for no reason i dont know who work in your support.. very disapointed after all plus tokens what stay on profile.. bad experience.. and at top of everything they ban my accoutn actualy when i was not even use for 3days my last show was at friday with 20 000 ppl couple show and when i was checking during weekend my accoutn was work but i was not stream come at monday 10am still work wana stream at 2pm my accoutn banned form that time nothing from chaturbate support so i will be very thnkfull find out what happend and how and why this to me... if you dont want me on site just say and fine.. good luck
i instert here one more pic. of just one day on my new accoutn what i make from 0 followers on cb accoutn i was making over 300 day averge so i think that pretty good earning for cb to over 7 years

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1539448248949.jpg
    FB_IMG_1539448248949.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 17
Upvote 0
Please see the DM I am sending you. Thank you.
i cant answer on dm you sent me.. yes i understand that sleeping but i was warned and that i say i udnerstand and she was not rpetend anymore she sleep, she is legal on chatirbate she upload id and all she is verifed so i dont see problem with that.. i would like that they talk to me and i can invite her and we fix that i really wana work and stream its my only source of income right now

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
and btw thnks for answer i connctat you adn support chaturbate but they not answering or dont want wokr with me on that.. i say sorry i was warned and stop that show imediatly after that i still work do another shows, i can bring girl here and talk wiht her to chaturbate on video call or where ever.. she is verifed. i cant answer on your dm

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.