AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2018
Hi:

Just want to vent that I have been scammed 3 times by models who advertised custom videos. The mistake that I made was that I didn’t use tokens or clip sites and it has backfired on me big time. I’ll go in order of who scammed me.

Scammer #1) Fitandfriskyfunnxxx - chaterbate
- I e-mailed them with an inquiry for a custom video and I paid them via Giftrocket as they requested. I waited 4.5 months and then when I inquired about it asking them, they blocked me on twitter and chaterbate, and would not respond to e-mail.

Scammer #2) Macy Kennedy - manyvids/chaterbate
- messages her via twitter and e-mail about custom videos as it was advertised on manyvids. She responded and told me she could do it and she gave me 2 payment methods. So I paid her via amazon gift card for one and giftrocket for the second one. Promised me a delivery date of 3-4 weeks on the 4th week, she gave me the excuse that her laptop kept pinwheeling so I gave her more time. 3-4 weeks turned into 3-4 months. She was ignoring my DM’s and then I catch her on chaterbate and then she lies to me by telling me she’s been trying to send them to me and then she look into it after her cam show. I catch her again a few days later and tell her that I still didn’t get it. She bans me on her chaterbate. She then tells people on her twitter to e-mail her boyfriend Rick Rodehoe about inquiries, so I do that. He writes back to me and tells me I’m a fucking psycho and to stop contacting him. So Macy is scam #2 for me.

Possible Scammer #3 - Crystal Ann - chaterbate and Manyvids
- I contacted her via twitter about custom videos as she has it advertised on twitter and not manyvids. She agrees to the custom and therefore I follow her instructions as she requested amazon gift card. She promises 3 days so I give her 3 days. On the 2nd day, she tells me that I should have the video that evening. Did not get the video so I just ask her a question would it be easier to send the link via twitter instead of e-mail or still use e-mail? As of this morning, she blocked me on twitter. Meaning she will most likely not send me what I paid for.

So I have had my rotten luck with custom videos. Basically i’ve Discovered that if they are cheap customs on their cam/clip sites, they are scammers.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: xxlvngdedgrlxx
I'm really sorry this has happened to you but what have you learned from this? I'm hoping you've learned to go through proper channels to protect yourself.

What's the question?
Looks like just a rant, as stated in the topic, to me.

I don’t mind members feeling open to coming here to post these types of things so long as they aren’t fill of profanity or threats or hate speech. As long as they are in the public section, the cam girls that are being accused of scamming can read it all and reply if they see fit.

I know you didn't ask for advice, so if this was just a post to get the issue off of your chest, please feel free to ignore this!

But something to consider in the future might be ordering customs through a site that uses an Escrow feature! I believe ExtraLunchMoney operates this way, and IWantCustomClips does as well! Basically, you order your custom and the money is deducted from your account to be held by the website in trust. But the model doesn't get the money put into their account until the custom clip has been delivered to the customer! If they don't film & deliver the clip before the expiration date, the money is automatically refunded to your account. It's a good way to protect EVERYONE involved from being scammed, both client and model alike! Though you may not be able to get super crazy cheap rates. But it might be better to pay a liiiittle more and actually GET the product you wanted, rather than continue to risk being scammed! It doesn't change the past but it could be something to consider moving forward!

I am sorry this happened to you so many times! It's lame when people try to take advantage of others, and I hate seeing it on both side of the screen!

That really sucks! But that's definitely why it's better to go through professional websites to protect yourself.
Especially if you've never worked with someone before, sometimes it's better to pay the extra premium and get a guarantee of content or a guarantee of refund if the content isn't delivered.
Going through personal payment leaves no middle man to mediate if problems arise.
I know I won't offer alternate payments sources unless I've already worked with someone in the past, where there's a trust relationship established that both parties can meet the expectations set forth.

I definitely wouldn't give up on buying custom content from your favorite content creators, but choose an ordering system where your money is protected in case of such incidents
Like if you order through manyvids and this happens again, at least they'll issue you a refund.

It was mainly just a rant. The good news is that Crystal Ann, turned out not to be a scam. She game me my content, but the first two were scams. In the end, it really was a lesson to be learned.
I'm sorry you were taken advantage of before but maybe this is a good lesson not to drag someone's name when you feel burned. You could of potentially harm their business over miss communication. Thanks for updating.

It was mainly just a rant. The good news is that Crystal Ann, turned out not to be a scam. She game me my content, but the first two were scams. In the end, it really was a lesson to be learned.

I was reading this and thinking Wow, she gets customs out to guys in three days? Just to be on the safe side, I always tell people to expect it in a week. Then if it can go out sooner than that, cool. I think I'd be afraid to promise delivery in three days, unless the custom video was something super easy like 'watching me eat food' (One of my favorite activities). LOL.

Glad you got your content from her.

Reactions: melanieoncam
I was reading this and thinking Wow, she gets customs out to guys in three days? Just to be on the safe side, I always tell people to expect it in a week. Then if it can go out sooner than that, cool. I think I'd be afraid to promise delivery in three days, unless the custom video was something super easy like 'watching me eat food' (One of my favorite activities). LOL.

Glad you got your content from her.

I actually spoke too soon about Crystal Ann.
I wish I saw all of these negative warnings sooner because I'm pretty sure that I just became her latest victim. I ordered a custom video from her as she advertised on twitter and paid her via Amazon gift card since that was the only way to order from her. I never recieved the video and she blocked me on social media once I asked her about the status of my custom. Manyvids wasn't able to do anything because it's an off-site transaction, so I reported her to member blast and she unblocked me and sent me an MV link stating that the video was done. The link turned out to be a dead link and Manyvids support even confirmed it was a dead link. I asked her to resend the link and she told me she'll do it later that day and then post the video for sale to on her MV page on Sunday - That did not happen. On that Friday, i message her asking about the video - no response. On Saturday, I check twitter and I have been blocked again. Yesterday (Sunday) was the day she was going to upload my custom video. That did not happen. So all of the rumors her being a scammer seen on Twitter, Manyvids, and other places, are indeed true.

Attachments

• 996C8B37-25EF-478D-9448-A2D6B66E3749.png
    996C8B37-25EF-478D-9448-A2D6B66E3749.png
    454.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't understand why you would AGAIN go and buy a custom from the same model who you've had difficulties with before?

Also, didn't a previous poster suggest to you that you stop paying for customs with Amazon gift card, and pay directly on the site (ManyVids)? They have an escrow similar to ExtraLunchMoney. This way, the model doesn't just take your money and run.

Please stop paying these models with Amazon gift cards for customs, first of all. I mean, if you're gonna go that route, do it with models that you actually know and trust to deliver and not fuck you over. Models that you think are sexy but you barely know or it's your first time in their room...I would think that instead of dishing out big bucks for customs, worn panties, etc., you members would start out by tipping them first and getting to know them a bit on her cam site (if actually on a cam site?).

If you were gonna give this model a second chance, and you saw that she's on ManyVids, you should've just paid her right through ManyVids for the custom video. Not Amazon gift card "because it's easier" and she "gets the whole thing." I'm not sure how many more times you have to go through this in order for it to sink in.

Last edited:
What i wonder is why he bought a video after seeing all those comments she is a scammer seems the male problem turned up literally the blood going down and the brains lack oxygen to think.
Bro i have been scammed too accept the fact and move on they probably need the money more than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.