AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we all wait something to happen with them, can I ask some unrelated question...:) is there a way on paxum account to view card statement or I just cannot find it anywhere!? Sorry about non related subject , but we all know how fast paxum support is :)

I was looking for the same thing a while ago, but I didn't find that anywhere on my paxum account.

sorry if ask no exactly samesubject but someone tried transfer funds from paxum account to mastercard ? because they not accept to send on visa anymore...weird and strange!

This is so unprofessional on FCP's side and on CBB's side. There are tons of people waiting on something to happen, a ton of money is still nowhere to be found or atleast "frozen" and we can't seem to do anything about it. They won't answer to emails, they don't answer their damn phone and they are not updating us on what actually is going on. This is just unprofessionalism at it's peak... :mad::mad::mad:

According to their website (http://www.choicebanklimitedinliquidation.com/en/faq/) they have until 29 January 2019 to give us news, and then 28 February 2019 to start sending money. Right now they are busy reviewing the claims. Be patient, we will hear from them within 2-3 months.

I do not mind the waiting, as long as they give us our money back in full :)
@jessy as far as I know, visa has stopped doing business with virtual payment platforms while ago, specially with those who is or may be connected with adult businesses

Reactions: angelika
I do not mind the waiting, as long as they give us our money back in full :)
@jessy as far as I know, visa has stopped doing business with virtual payment platforms while ago, specially with those who is or may be connected with adult businesses
thank you for answer ,omg i hope mastercard will not stopping..

Yeah I did send them the general agreement that FCP has on their site .. that’s all ... and I got a response like they got my email... that was it
Can you give me the email pls? They still don't answer. I'm very worry

Im curious, what did they answer you?
that they receive the papers ok, nothing else....

It says

Good day,
We have received your claim and its attachments. The Liquidator team will be reviewing all claims and supporting documents.
Regards.

Happy new year to all of you! Apperantly we havent started it with good news...:(
From videos posted its clear they already know that they will not pay in full...
Now im bit angry on myself because now i realize why i (all of us) should took legal action at once...
Now i learnt( which videos confirmed) that legaly money goes to ones who sued them( by the order who sued them first)...and only after them and all other expances, they will pay to the rest mortals what has been left of it!!
It seems kees was right...even if they had enought money to pay to all, now after goverment high fees for liquidation and law suits, will have a way more less now....:(((

Reactions: HelenaL
Well at least getting something is better than nothing at all. Almost a year passed since, now we have to wait for a couple of months to see what happens.

Anyone still thinking that is not too late for lawsuit maybe...? :/ when they start paying, then will definately will be too late...when all the money is gone...

Anyone still thinking that is not too late for lawsuit maybe...? :/ when they start paying, then will definately will be too late...when all the money is gone...
I'd be definetely in for that..however, it looks like a lot of people from previous pages seem to have dissappeared or sort of dealt with the loss or their money :/

Same here! Guys I am here...so..I am not able to understand what the liquidator said. Hovewer I write to Caporaso to understand if it's too late or not....if I have news I am going to tell you.

Yes, and then he will tell us how much of our money can we expect...he clearly stated in videos that claimed sum does not mean the sum which will be payed out...he said firstly law suits have to be paid, then liquidation costs(as far as i know those are abnormal large costs for some reason), and then he will see what procentage will left for rest of us...:/ he also said we can complain later...haha, i just dont know why, since by then, they will have no more money left...:/

I think we will get good news, we will receive the money if the papers and everything are ok, Lets wait to jan 29th, and Caporaso obviously want to get money from us so they will say that without lawyer we will not get the money.
I think if we have less than 10K, 20K we will get 100%, if not everything is welcome...
Stay positive please! on jan 29th we will know....

people how about act together in lawsuit or sue?its not to late??

Same here! Guys I am here...so..I am not able to understand what the liquidator said. Hovewer I write to Caporaso to understand if it's too late or not....if I have news I am going to tell you.
hello Jennifer,can u give me pls his contacts?

Hello to everybody and a Happy New Year !

Just wanted to tell you all that I sent today my completed docs, in a normal world it's never too late to get your money back.
I just hope this liquidator it's a honest man .....

Status
Not open for further replies.