AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one last question, if you could help? In the 'For official Use Only', did you sign or did you leave an empty area?

so as i understood u legalize the documents in english ? i just legalized it and it was not in english!Can u tell me the others how u did it ?

Hmm, I never received that second email asking for contract agreement. I sent my claim on Oct 15 and got receipt confirmation the next day (Oct 16).

Maybe they didn't review my claim yet? Or maybe I sent something that looked like an agreement perhaps :bored: I did receive a second email on Oct 18, but it was the same as Oct 16 acknowledging my claim, it didn't ask for a contract.

So many people have a lot of money on the line, I hope it will play out right, 3 days left

so as i understood u legalize the documents in English ? i just legalized it and it was not in english!Can u tell me the others how u did it ?
in my country i founded qualified translator who has a translator diploma and who also works with notary,so he came to notary which i choosed and made it and got her(notary) sign too on it

in my country i founded qualified translator who has a translator diploma and who also works with notary,so he came to notary which i choosed and made it and got her(notary) sign too on it
u can also go to
translation agency

Hmm, I never received that second email asking for contract agreement. I sent my claim on Oct 15 and got receipt confirmation the next day (Oct 16).

Maybe they didn't review my claim yet? Or maybe I sent something that looked like an agreement perhaps :bored: I did receive a second email on Oct 18, but it was the same as Oct 16 acknowledging my claim, it didn't ask for a contract.

So many people have a lot of money on the line, I hope it will play out right, 3 days left
if not secret how much around amount u have, it looks like maybe choice sent agreements not to all,interesting how they choose it and
what principles and rules are they guided by, to whom to send a request of agreement and to whom not?

I wasnt asked to provide card agreement too.Just got respond from liquidator that he recieved it.I send my claim in september.

Today is the last day to submit your claims, id like to hear from you what did you send and for those who were asked to submit signed agreements how did you respond.

i sent all what i could, but not contract,pdfs,claims,passport,statements, transactions and u?

i sent all what i could, but not contract,pdfs,claims,passport,statements, transactions and u?
I sent what i have, passport , claims, statements, copy of credit card, screen shots, payoneer emails about the switch to FCP , and live chat log with fcp support. And the agreement page from fcp site, since we did not sign any document.
That's alll.

It seems you did not send anything?! May we know what you sent at all?
notaralized passport,notaralized translated for it,claim form 4,statements,transactions,screen shots of balance,pdfs balances,email of account created,scanned cards,agreement page ,but any contract like with sign etc

Any news? Did you all sent everything ? and Did somebody answer if they received them ok? Because I asked them , I sent and email to the liquidator and I haven't had any answer.

I feel like anxious, because I don't know anything, at least they could answer if they received the papers or something.

so as i understood u legalize the documents in english ? i just legalized it and it was not in english!Can u tell me the others how u did it ?

on the instructions and FAQs they never mentioned that we have to send the papers translated, so everything we have sent is ok. Now they have 2 monthes (or 3?) to review our documents and then they would give us an answer, I think if we have to translate them they will tell us and they'd give us some days to send them translated. I don't think so, I don't see on the instructions that

No, just that they received my claim and supported data
That is something, I didn't receive anything! I think I will contact the Central Bank and tell them they didn't answer

Hello i send just claim form 4 and forget send copy provide ID , screenshot Terms & Conditions z FCP , screenshots of my account etc.
Question is : i losted my money now and i can not do anything yet ?

Hello i send just claim form 4 and forget send copy provide ID , screenshot Terms & Conditions z FCP , screenshots of my account etc.
Question is : i losted my money now and i can not do anything yet ?
if you forget you can just resend more docs and wait their respond ,anyway now they just keep silence and seems like no any updates on their site ....weird weird

This is so unprofessional on FCP's side and on CBB's side. There are tons of people waiting on something to happen, a ton of money is still nowhere to be found or atleast "frozen" and we can't seem to do anything about it. They won't answer to emails, they don't answer their damn phone and they are not updating us on what actually is going on. This is just unprofessionalism at it's peak... :mad::mad::mad:

As we all wait something to happen with them, can I ask some unrelated question...:) is there a way on paxum account to view card statement or I just cannot find it anywhere!? Sorry about non related subject , but we all know how fast paxum support is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.