AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you been banned of a room without a reason? lol

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2017
Guys have you been banned before without a reason? in my experience this sh*t happens a lot even more when it´s a new account, or when the boss or monitor of the studio it´s manipulating the chat, in my opinion it sucks! you can´t interact with the models, and they force you to tip the model or take her pvt without doing anything.. or KABOOM banned!!:mad:

The models are there to get tips and privates. We are not their to offer charity chat. Even if you want only chat you should tip for it, it's our time being waist. This is a job for all of us. We are not there to entertain for free. And by the way I am not a studio model and I still ban time waisters. Why would we stay on cam and chat for free? This is our job this is a business that's how we pay our bills, we do not have time to chat for free.
Even if you go to a doctor or psychology studio they will charge you 1 hour only for speaking. Even if you buy a newspaper you have to pay for it. So why would a cam girl want to chat for free?!

Upvote 0
Its model's choice who to keep in room or not. for example i like a quiet room so i dont allow chat without a tip. my choice, take it or move on:) and there are some more reasons i ban people. My room, my rules. :) You really shouldnt think about this much there are sooo many models on cb, you can spend ur time looking for the one that is there for chatting and not making money :)
l.e. Its not "whitout a reason" :) its because of not tipping :)

Upvote 0
latest

"Waaaah I'm a cheapskate who wants to take up model's time and energy for free and I get banned for it waahhhh" is what I got out of your post. Get over it, tip the models you watch, move on.

Upvote 0
I got confused for a sec...thought I wrote this haha

Upvote 0
First of all, thanks for replied ladies, second, damn it!! did i hurt your pussies? lol its obviously that you girls are watching it from the side that you all are models!!!!! NOT USERS! not clients. I know that it´s a site when you pay for a show or for an adult entertaiment. i get that. BUT you don´t buy tokens, you earn them. and thats the HUGEEEEEEEE DIFFERENCE. back to i was saying, in case you did not know it until now....there are two different kind of pages, PUBLICS, AND PVT. it´s obviously that im talking about the public pages. those where you feel free to create a FREE account, and you are not
obliged to tip. you can do it IF YOU WANT. or not!! thats why it´s called PUBLIC SITE. you don´t know if i tip or not, so i dont care if you think im a time waster or a freeloader. you dont also how akward and shitty it´s to enter to a room where you cant even interact with the model. what you expected? that i tip for nothing? would you do it? it´s my time yes, not only yours and more importantly MY MONEY TOO. you all felt offended for my comment hahahaha like if i´d said you girls all scammers!! chill out giphy-downsized-large.gif lmao. btw thanks for the negative ratings, i hope to get the party pooper trophy xoxo
:*

Upvote 0
The models are there to get tips and privates. We are not their to offer charity chat. Even if you want only chat you should tip for it, it's our time being waist. This is a job for all of us. We are not there to entertain for free. And by the way I am not a studio model and I still ban time waisters. Why would we stay on cam and chat for free? This is our job this is a business that's how we pay our bills, we do not have time to chat for free.
Even if you go to a doctor or psychology studio they will charge you 1 hour only for speaking. Even if you buy a newspaper you have to pay for it. So why would a cam girl want to chat for free?!
maxresdefault.jpg

Upvote 0
Its model's choice who to keep in room or not. for example i like a quiet room so i dont allow chat without a tip. my choice, take it or move on:) and there are some more reasons i ban people. My room, my rules. :) You really shouldnt think about this much there are sooo many models on cb, you can spend ur time looking for the one that is there for chatting and not making money :)
l.e. Its not "whitout a reason" :) its because of not tipping :)

Stop smiling too much, it´s creepy. ok ill tip if the model breathes ;)giphy (1).gif

• Wat?!
Reactions: Osyrus
Upvote 0
BUT you don´t buy tokens, you earn them. and thats the HUGEEEEEEEE DIFFERENCE.

Aaaand you're wrong. I buy tokens and tip my fellow models because surprise - even though I'm a model I don't expect them to treat me any differently than a customer because I know they're WORKING their JOB. And THAT'S the huuuUUUUUGE DIFFERENCE between us.

Upvote 0
First of all, thanks for replied ladies, second, damn it!! did i hurt your pussies? lol its obviously that you girls are watching it from the side that you all are models!!!!! NOT USERS! not clients. I know that it´s a site when you pay for a show or for an adult entertaiment. i get that. BUT you don´t buy tokens, you earn them. and thats the HUGEEEEEEEE DIFFERENCE. back to i was saying, in case you did not know it until now....there are two different kind of pages, PUBLICS, AND PVT. it´s obviously that im talking about the public pages. those where you feel free to create a FREE account, and you are not
obliged to tip. you can do it IF YOU WANT. or not!! thats why it´s called PUBLIC SITE. you don´t know if i tip or not, so i dont care if you think im a time waster or a freeloader. you dont also how akward and shitty it´s to enter to a room where you cant even interact with the model. what you expected? that i tip for nothing? would you do it? it´s my time yes, not only yours and more importantly MY MONEY TOO. you all felt offended for my comment hahahaha like if i´d said you girls all scammers!! chill out View attachment 79138 lmao. btw thanks for the negative ratings, i hope to get the party pooper trophy xoxo
Then next time when you enter in a restaurant ask to eat for free or stay there for free, is a public place anyway.
Or go to the church because is public that's why you pay a fee any month.
FREEALOADER TIME WAISTER.
As long as you are a client as you say you fucking pay it that's it and if your little brain CAN NOT GET IT.
Pay for a show then sure go private and do not waist model time.
Yes we can know if you tip or not because we can smell freeloaders from far, but apparently your lil brain judge us like being stupid cunts.
Is called public site because we are allowed to make shows in free chat not because you are supposed to stroke your shit for free and we should give you attention.
Of course is a huge difference we earn tokens not buying them, that's why we do not loose time with freeloaders. That's what we do there we earn money.
We spend at least 1000 per month in equipment, Internet and gears only to be able to broadcast, but apparently your brain can not get that, so we do not have time to waist with freeloaders that want to chat for free.
You have to buy tokens and spend them, of course you do otherwise wtf are you doing there?
This is not an charity website.
Why the hell do you think we stay there for free and chat?
Did you hurt our pussies NO, you hurt our intelligence thinking that you come here and find understanding for being a freeloader. HELL NO even a member that tip will tell you to get this shit on another place.
Ahhh wait you wrote here because you want attention so be sure that you will win the contest for the bad troll.
And just for you to know when I go in a model room i always tip something just because I know is her time. So stop with this bullshit because the huuuugggee difference between you and a freeloader is NONE

Upvote 0
obliged to tip. you can do it IF YOU WANT. or not!! thats why it´s called PUBLIC SITE. you don´t know if i tip or not, so i dont care if you think im a time waster or a freeloader. you dont also how akward and shitty it´s to enter to a room where you cant even interact with the model. what you expected? that i tip for nothing? would you do it? it´s my time yes, not only yours and more importantly MY MONEY TOO. you all felt offended for my comment hahahaha like if i´d said you girls all scammers!! chill out View attachment 79138 lmao. btw thanks for the negative ratings, i hope to get the party pooper trophy xoxo
tl;dr

why are dudes always posting these longass manifestos about how FUNNY it is that everyone’s MAD they just think it’s FUNNY lol everyone’s so triggered im just LAUGHING haha

just take the L and move along

Upvote 0
So far this entire thread is misleading and somewhat toxic from what I can see. Maybe i'm reading this thread totally wrong but it comes off as ..for lack of a better word, wrong.

The OP and the replies are pretty much typed in "absolute opinions" without any room for situational variables.
For example: silent long time regulars get banned days they don't tip and chat? you wont tip for a model that you get along with and happy to see if shes quiet? what are you saying to these models banning you? Is your attitude (both model(s) and OP) the same as presented here? What else is the viewer suppose to do to find out if you are a personality fit, to incentivize him? Are you trying to hold a full on life story conversation while a cum show is taking place? etc. etc.

Not chatting without tips seems a little extreme and somewhat petulant. I fully understand the mental exhaustion and repetition of talking for 8+ hours putting on a smile and personality, I do that daily for work for over 10 years now. I am my own boss as well. In my line of work I have travel time, I cannot justify tripling or quadrupling a bill because it took me longer to arrive due to traffic, or if the client decided to tell me their 30 minute story about their grandchild. Sure I could add a few bucks here or there but if I made it a part of the contract, it wouldn't be well received which is less references because now my rep is "money hungry" in their mind, and not quality. I have actually tried this. For a TON of businesses, this is part of almost every job, you have to manage with some finesse.

I also understand your room, your rules. That is correct and I support that. Tip before engaging or get scorned, that doesn't make sense to me. In my day job I can collect before or after the work is performed, 99% of the time it's after, and after some discussion.

@Sophiestique I looked at your CB page, I don't see the rule about no tip no chat, and I DO see the rule "2. If u have a request, please ask and then tip! ". and above you say " i like a quiet room so i dont allow chat without a tip". Is anyone allowed to chat or just tip notes? This looks kinda confusing honestly, and after reading the reply you wrote I would be hesitant to even say hi in free chat. Truely.

@Natural_Pussy You said "Even if you want only chat you should tip for it, it's our time being wasted" I'm totally on board for tipping. I do it very often and I get the sentiment of your reply, but if I was in your room, and wanted to "feel the room out" and have a few mins of chat, would I be silenced or told to tip or something about time wasted etc? Because if I was told any of that I would move on. But I might have tipped a few at least if I liked the conversation, even if I didn't dig the scene. the example you gave of a doctor, would you be okay if you were expected to pay (something) before he/she did the work? Let alone if the staff refused to speak. It just doesn't add up to me.

@QuinnLane you said: "Waaaah I'm a cheapskate who wants to take up model's time and energy for free and I get banned for it waahhhh" He never said he didn't tip or was trying to get attention. I don't see how you got this conclusion from what was stated, honestly. He was talking about the studio this and that, nothing about tips or models attention. He did say interact, and that can mean a lot of different things. Also your reply says a lot.

Aside from @x_x_omega_x_x attitude being somewhat incredulous, he isn't wrong. The OP might come off as somewhat uncourteous or immature, but I could say the same about the replies as well.

Also omega, try to show a little respect to the models on the forum, even if they are or aren't, respect the forum and yourself with some courtesy. Let the models have their say and try to reply without trying to provoke or be douchey by posting pics/gifs. Even if the models are posting whatever, respect the forum and yourself.

We are guests here to contribute not 4chan looking to troll for fun. Keep it classy otherwise you end up the target because you are painting one on your name.

Yes its your (models) choices to run the business how you like and make up the rules you see fit, but I don't see the replies or the rules/opinions you have stated in any way beneficial to anyone. Viewer or Model. That makes me wonder how is this all working out for you, profitable or still gaining traction or work in progress, tons of regulars or slow room etc. (im not asking a question or trying to be suggestive its a thought only).

I've only seen a few front page models that are silent that make bank, if you are one of them im totally wrong in my thinking as it is working out obviously and would apologize. The OP makes some valid points, and the replies have a few as well.

Just my thoughts on this thread so far, not aimed towards any responses after the humongous spongebob pic................dot dot dawt dhot :facepalm:

Bad representation of both sides and im hoping @AmberCutie closes this thread to be honest.

Upvote 0
So far this entire thread is misleading and somewhat toxic from what I can see. Maybe i'm reading this thread totally wrong but it comes off as ..for lack of a better word, wrong.

The OP and the replies are pretty much typed in "absolute opinions" without any room for situational variables.
For example: silent long time regulars get banned days they don't tip and chat? you wont tip for a model that you get along with and happy to see if shes quiet? what are you saying to these models banning you? Is your attitude (both model(s) and OP) the same as presented here? What else is the viewer suppose to do to find out if you are a personality fit, to incentivize him? Are you trying to hold a full on life story conversation while a cum show is taking place? etc. etc.

Not chatting without tips seems a little extreme and somewhat petulant. I fully understand the mental exhaustion and repetition of talking for 8+ hours putting on a smile and personality, I do that daily for work for over 10 years now. I am my own boss as well. In my line of work I have travel time, I cannot justify tripling or quadrupling a bill because it took me longer to arrive due to traffic, or if the client decided to tell me their 30 minute story about their grandchild. Sure I could add a few bucks here or there but if I made it a part of the contract, it wouldn't be well received which is less references because now my rep is "money hungry" in their mind, and not quality. I have actually tried this. For a TON of businesses, this is part of almost every job, you have to manage with some finesse.

I also understand your room, your rules. That is correct and I support that. Tip before engaging or get scorned, that doesn't make sense to me. In my day job I can collect before or after the work is performed, 99% of the time it's after, and after some discussion.

@Sophiestique I looked at your CB page, I don't see the rule about no tip no chat, and I DO see the rule "2. If u have a request, please ask and then tip! ". and above you say " i like a quiet room so i dont allow chat without a tip". Is anyone allowed to chat or just tip notes? This looks kinda confusing honestly, and after reading the reply you wrote I would be hesitant to even say hi in free chat. Truely.

@Natural_Pussy You said "Even if you want only chat you should tip for it, it's our time being wasted" I'm totally on board for tipping. I do it very often and I get the sentiment of your reply, but if I was in your room, and wanted to "feel the room out" and have a few mins of chat, would I be silenced or told to tip or something about time wasted etc? Because if I was told any of that I would move on. But I might have tipped a few at least if I liked the conversation, even if I didn't dig the scene. the example you gave of a doctor, would you be okay if you were expected to pay (something) before he/she did the work? Let alone if the staff refused to speak. It just doesn't add up to me.

@QuinnLane you said: "Waaaah I'm a cheapskate who wants to take up model's time and energy for free and I get banned for it waahhhh" He never said he didn't tip or was trying to get attention. I don't see how you got this conclusion from what was stated, honestly. He was talking about the studio this and that, nothing about tips or models attention. He did say interact, and that can mean a lot of different things. Also your reply says a lot.

Aside from @x_x_omega_x_x attitude being somewhat incredulous, he isn't wrong. The OP might come off as somewhat uncourteous or immature, but I could say the same about the replies as well.

Also omega, try to show a little respect to the models on the forum, even if they are or aren't, respect the forum and yourself with some courtesy. Let the models have their say and try to reply without trying to provoke or be douchey by posting pics/gifs. Even if the models are posting whatever, respect the forum and yourself.

We are guests here to contribute not 4chan looking to troll for fun. Keep it classy otherwise you end up the target because you are painting one on your name.

Yes its your (models) choices to run the business how you like and make up the rules you see fit, but I don't see the replies or the rules/opinions you have stated in any way beneficial to anyone. Viewer or Model. That makes me wonder how is this all working out for you, profitable or still gaining traction or work in progress, tons of regulars or slow room etc. (im not asking a question or trying to be suggestive its a thought only).

I've only seen a few front page models that are silent that make bank, if you are one of them im totally wrong in my thinking as it is working out obviously and would apologize. The OP makes some valid points, and the replies have a few as well.

Just my thoughts on this thread so far, not aimed towards any responses after the humongous spongebob pic................dot dot dawt dhot :facepalm:

Bad representation of both sides and im hoping @AmberCutie closes this thread to be honest.
Yes you have a point in all what you say and that's right.
But just remember a thing we have enough experience to see that he is clearly a freeloader that's why he get banned everywhere.
He said he get banned in all rooms and he doesn't have to tip for Chat only and the cam sites are a public place and free. So how would we treat such a person? Sorry but he is clearly a high level freeloader.
In your job if a client waist your time and you smell it he will not provide you any gain, I bet you will mick his ass fast hehe.

Upvote 0
I'm totally on board for tipping. I do it very often and I get the sentiment of your reply, but if I was in your room, and wanted to "feel the room out" and have a few mins of chat, would I be silenced or told to tip or something about time wasted etc? Because if I was told any of that I would move on.

Well, fuck...where can I find more men like you? Because I'm tired of seeing the same guys coming into my MFC chat (I swear the one dude was already in my room before I even got in there...), hiding out in the PM Viewer, and never saying a damn thing. Just give me a "Hi," at least. I wish these people would just perv in guest mode if they're so determined to visit us daily without chatting or tipping. It's even more frustrating when I see that some of these guys have like hundreds of tokens visible, and my room topic and whiteboard makes it perfectly clear that tips of ALL sizes are appreciated and helpful. But I can't get a hi or a small tip out of them. They obviously like what they see to be camping out in my room (Maybe I should stop wearing revealing tops...too cold here in Maryland for that shit anyway...lmao). I just recently started doing a mini goal of 200 tokens for 2 minutes of nakedness, thinking that should be super easy to accomplish multiple times throughout my shift. But nope...

Upvote 0
Yes you have a point in all what you say and that's right.
But just remember a thing we have enough experience to see that he is clearly a freeloader that's why he get banned everywhere.
He said he get banned in all rooms and he doesn't have to tip for Chat only and the cam sites are a public place and free. So how would we treat such a person? Sorry but he is clearly a high level freeloader.
In your job if a client waist your time and you smell it he will not provide you any gain, I bet you will mick his ass fast hehe.

Yep I would start to put them in low priority or raise the price for sure. But I wouldn't completely cancel them unless there was some chronic abuse of my time in some way. Even then it would take substantial abuse to totally cut them out because its profit loss in the long run. 90% of the time I can find a work around in MY day work, but i have been doing what i do for 13 years+ and it's unfair to expect the same from someone not as experienced. My point is there are ways to resolve almost any situation, some way that is beneficial rather than giving up and carving the problem out. That is the easy way and the less profitable.
"So how would we treat such a person? " I am not saying don't ban people, cause god knows some of these guys need a IP ban rather than a room kick, but instantly making a extreme judgment and acting on it rather than a few minutes to listen and possible make a gain. Who knows, even if he is a chronic freeloader, you or him might see you had common ground and he shows appreciation. Wait to see the person show disrespect, then act. I completely understand that day after day you see the pattern and 1 comment can put the nail in his coffin, but that is also part of model work.
patience and tolerance go a long way. I have to deal with up to 4 hours of goddamned traffic 5 days a week. I get it.

He didnt say he gets banned in all rooms. "this happens to me a lot" is what he said. You are most likely right though and im pretty sure you have more experience in this work than me. He comes off as a kid who had too many candy bars in a book store with,that's true. but we don't know any of the circumstances of his bans. What if he is brand new to cam sites and is trying hard to get a girlfriend or talking about inappropriate crap at the wrong time , what if the moderator didn't like his username, what if the model made a mistake and banned him off a misremembered name (ive seen that one actually, it happened to me). There's a lot to think about before assuming the worst. Especially because he didn't give any specifics, it's harder to say good or bad.

Going out on a limb saying this, but if he is new... there is no "cam room etiquette rulebook" and I can see how some of this could have led to this. ESPECIALLY if he is using the mannerisms from Twitch or YouTube or Reddit. Those chats are toxic and people are ready to aim and fire at whatever little thing that doesn't fit in their world. That's the vibe I get from him at least.

Models should all be tipped for their time and effort. Period. I tip big but im very very selective. When I find a model I dig, they know I am a fan by my tips. If there was a general rule that stopped basic communication because of a "tip or dont bother me" practice I wouldn't even be here.

Encouragement in a way that isn't overly hungry and getting in the way of the interaction between the model and viewer, like a moderator or banner or badgering from the model. That is how I see the tipping motivation to be most useful, starting with Communication. Rules are Rules. They are yours to decide (all models) and ours to respect and if they are working out, keep on doing what works, but what I read was not helpful to anyone and put a bad image out there.
There are tons of threads on tipping and why and when and motivation and etiquette, any one of them can cover this better than my short bus reasoning.

I wanted to add some thoughts and say it seems like a pointless toxic thread. That was my point, the goal was not aiming to disrespect or talk shit to anyone. :muted::lurking:

Upvote 0
Yep I would start to put them in low priority or raise the price for sure. But I wouldn't completely cancel them unless there was some chronic abuse of my time in some way. Even then it would take substantial abuse to totally cut them out because its profit loss in the long run. 90% of the time I can find a work around in MY day work, but i have been doing what i do for 13 years+ and it's unfair to expect the same from someone not as experienced. My point is there are ways to resolve almost any situation, some way that is beneficial rather than giving up and carving the problem out. That is the easy way and the less profitable.
"So how would we treat such a person? " I am not saying don't ban people, cause god knows some of these guys need a IP ban rather than a room kick, but instantly making a extreme judgment and acting on it rather than a few minutes to listen and possible make a gain. Who knows, even if he is a chronic freeloader, you or him might see you had common ground and he shows appreciation. Wait to see the person show disrespect, then act. I completely understand that day after day you see the pattern and 1 comment can put the nail in his coffin, but that is also part of model work.
patience and tolerance go a long way. I have to deal with up to 4 hours of goddamned traffic 5 days a week. I get it.

He didnt say he gets banned in all rooms. "this happens to me a lot" is what he said. You are most likely right though and im pretty sure you have more experience in this work than me. He comes off as a kid who had too many candy bars in a book store with,that's true. but we don't know any of the circumstances of his bans. What if he is brand new to cam sites and is trying hard to get a girlfriend or talking about inappropriate crap at the wrong time , what if the moderator didn't like his username, what if the model made a mistake and banned him off a misremembered name (ive seen that one actually, it happened to me). There's a lot to think about before assuming the worst. Especially because he didn't give any specifics, it's harder to say good or bad.

Going out on a limb saying this, but if he is new... there is no "cam room etiquette rulebook" and I can see how some of this could have led to this. ESPECIALLY if he is using the mannerisms from Twitch or YouTube or Reddit. Those chats are toxic and people are ready to aim and fire at whatever little thing that doesn't fit in their world. That's the vibe I get from him at least.

Models should all be tipped for their time and effort. Period. I tip big but im very very selective. When I find a model I dig, they know I am a fan by my tips. If there was a general rule that stopped basic communication because of a "tip or dont bother me" practice I wouldn't even be here.

Encouragement in a way that isn't overly hungry and getting in the way of the interaction between the model and viewer, like a moderator or banner or badgering from the model. That is how I see the tipping motivation to be most useful, starting with Communication. Rules are Rules. They are yours to decide (all models) and ours to respect and if they are working out, keep on doing what works, but what I read was not helpful to anyone and put a bad image out there.
There are tons of threads on tipping and why and when and motivation and etiquette, any one of them can cover this better than my short bus reasoning.

I wanted to add some thoughts and say it seems like a pointless toxic thread. That was my point, the goal was not aiming to disrespect or talk shit to anyone. :muted::lurking:
Honestly you are not disrespectful at all, I wdould love to have guys like you to chat with in my free chat. You clearly have a brain and you use it. And if you act like this and think like this there is no chance to get banned from 99% of the rooms.
He instead is another type lol.
The problem can be tryed to be solved different as you said, but here it comes another we prefer to pay attention to serious members and regulars instead of loosing time with I am here only for chat and I want to chat for free because is a Public site as he said. So hell no Ban on his ass from the first moment :)) no mercy at all, and I do it by myself because I do not have moderators.

Upvote 0
Well, fuck...where can I find more men like you? Because I'm tired of seeing the same guys coming into my MFC chat (I swear the one dude was already in my room before I even got in there...), hiding out in the PM Viewer, and never saying a damn thing. Just give me a "Hi," at least. I wish these people would just perv in guest mode if they're so determined to visit us daily without chatting or tipping. It's even more frustrating when I see that some of these guys have like hundreds of tokens visible, and my room topic and whiteboard makes it perfectly clear that tips of ALL sizes are appreciated and helpful. But I can't get a hi or a small tip out of them. They obviously like what they see to be camping out in my room (Maybe I should stop wearing revealing tops...too cold here in Maryland for that shit anyway...lmao). I just recently started doing a mini goal of 200 tokens for 2 minutes of nakedness, thinking that should be super easy to accomplish multiple times throughout my shift. But nope...

Freeloading is common in all practices these days, i swear. I was brought up poor and to appreciate. Taking free shit goes against my core beliefs, so its easy for me. Lots of these guys are too entitled to whatever makes them feel good and in their mind gives them the okay to "try" to get.
I dont know what else to say really, greed, the struggle, no job, on a budget.. oh wait thats part of the struggle..um lack of empathy, inconsideration, cheap.. its all relevant to what you described. Lots of people see this as some sort of cheap internet activity that they are owed for free... and not as a luxury service/hobby.

I swear there needs to be a disclaimer every time you get on the site, that reminds the viewer it isnt a sport or something you see online, but a premium activity that gets more interactive as you participate. The anon viewers i get. Thats the affiliates .. but silent users or daily freeloaders.. like a timer per room that you havent spoken or tipped would block you or something haha. In that same light, time spent in a room with tokens and not tipped should get a slap on the wrist too. Goal shows could be like a private, if a goal is running, you are on a timer (the viewer) either tip and get involved or auto kicked for a day or something.
Haha none of that is thought out or serious and im kinda venting because I agree with you. :happy:

Good luck on the goals in the future for sure, im sure you will come up with a fun solution to get the boys involved !:smuggrin:

Upvote 0
it´s obviously that im talking about the public pages. those where you feel free to create a FREE account, and you are not obliged to tip. you can do it IF YOU WANT. or not!! thats why it´s called PUBLIC SITE. you don´t know if i tip or not, so i dont care if you think im a time waster or a freeloader.

You are right. You are not obliged to tip any of the models. But you can also flip that around. No model is obliged to talk to anyone they don't want to. Full stop. They can ban anyone they want, for any reason. It is their room and their rules, and you cannot change that. You cannot control that. No model is obligated to talk to anyone, entertain anyone, or do anything they don't want to do.

Just as you are not obligated to tip any models or take them private.

Models control their rooms. You control your wallet. It's even. I don't see the point in getting hurt and upset and lashing out on these boards because you are not receiving the answer you want to hear. Yes, it must be frustrating to not speak to certain models when you want to. But there are SO many models out there. There are thousands upon thousands upon thousands of camgirls, and new ones joining every day. Find one that doesn't ban you on sight and tip accordingly. Those who don't tip should never be surprised at being banned. Those who act childishly, who throw around toxicity and disrespect under the fragile veil of "jokes" should never be surprised at being banned. None of us know how you act on the sites - all we can do is judge you from your behavior on these boards and this thread in particular, which doesn't present you in the best of light and isn't going to earn you any empathy or sympathy from the models. However, I digress.

Even if you acted like an angel who tipped amazingly and treated every model like a perfect gentleman, it wouldn't change this simple fact. The model has every right to ban whomever she pleases - she is under no obligation to talk to anyone she doesn't want to, for any reason or none at all. Just as you have every right to tip or not, according to your desires and your whims. Each of those decisions have consequences on both sides - a model may lose tips should they ban members, and a member may be banned for not tipping. It evens out, I think.

If you have been banned from a model's room, that just means you aren't the member for her and she's not the model for you.

Upvote 0

And that, in essence, is why the replies have such an attitude. OP is right, getting banned without obvious reason sucks. IMO it's bad practice for a model to just ban people on a whim because they see a name in their room that hasn't contributed.

BUT...

You don't come to a forum full of models and state that case with such an entitled attitude, and follow it up with memes and insults. State your case reasonably, and you'll get reasonable replies for the most part.
It's sorta a peeve of mine when people drop into a thread and tell me how to moderate it. I get what you're saying but please don't do that.

I'm more likely to ban the OP for being an asshole.

Upvote 0
And that, in essence, is why the replies have such an attitude. OP is right, getting banned without obvious reason sucks. IMO it's bad practice for a model to just ban people on a whim because they see a name in their room that hasn't contributed.

BUT...

You don't come to a forum full of models and state that case with such an entitled attitude, and follow it up with memes and insults. State your case reasonably, and you'll get reasonable replies for the most part.

It's sorta a peeve of mine when people drop into a thread and tell me how to moderate it. I get what you're saying but please don't do that.

Nooo do not ban OP. Let us to take his skin off and hang it at the wall as a trophy

Upvote 0

BUT...

:eek: Oh Shit! Totally hear you! That comment was not a suggestion or something along those lines, just a personal thought I kinda threw out haphazardly from the :facepalm:ing i was doing while reading the thread. I'm not stupid or arrogant enough to think I could have some say in how you run things haha :muted:
Though it came off kinda bossy, I see that after reading it the next day :wtf: I'll be more mindful in the future!

Nothing but respect for you and the others on the forum, without you and all the info that is shared, models and viewers would be crippled and struggling to do as well as we are socially and mentally.
I'm still a rookie and learning, and have a habit of typing my full thoughts :tmi:

I do appreciate the slap on the wrist when i'm overstepping (this time unintentionally!) :shame:.

Upvote 0
@Osyrus good point with the rules on bio, didnt think to add that there. as to be more clear, i do allow chat after a tip. you can tip 1 token then chat is allowed. there are many reasons i ended up doing that, if curious, ill develop it. as for being hesitant to even say hi:) idk maybe lot of guys are, but after watching me for a while they figure im not that bad:) anyway its hard to decide on a broadcaster only by her reply here or her bio.

As for the starter of thread and his overeactions, i think he's only one hurted. I really do think we make the rules and who doesnt like them is free to go look for others. and dont confuse public chat of chaturbate with free chat of sites like streamate.

Upvote 0
@Osyrus good point with the rules on bio, didnt think to add that there. as to be more clear, i do allow chat after a tip. you can tip 1 token then chat is allowed. there are many reasons i ended up doing that, if curious, ill develop it. as for being hesitant to even say hi:) idk maybe lot of guys are, but after watching me for a while they figure im not that bad:) anyway its hard to decide on a broadcaster only by her reply here or her bio.

As for the starter of thread and his overeactions, i think he's only one hurted. I really do think we make the rules and who doesnt like them is free to go look for others. and dont confuse public chat of chaturbate with free chat of sites like streamate.

:shame:No need to explain how you run your room or conduct your business, I wasn't trying to micromanage or wiggle out a explanation from you, only making a comment on what I was seeing :watching:

You are right! The bio doesn't show what you are all about but it is a part of the experience and for those who read, it might make a impression you are aiming for or the opposite depending on the reader.
In that regard I think the bio has some impact on the viewers experience.

Like a token holder that likes a model and may be ready to participate then reads the bio (not talking about yours or anyones specifically) and sees something ....liiiikkkeee... uhhh i don't know.. "Wishlist: sugar daddy for my sugar" or something he isn't in to, that might make him not get involved and keep browsing. I put it this way because I read bio's and I will move on if i see something im not into.

--Briefly, there was a model I had tipped (500 if i remember right). The next day I read her bio in depth, noticed some items on her wishlist & fetish content I was not aware of and not into, and never went back because it wasn't for me after all. Then again... im ridiculously picky about everything, take my words with a grain of salt :spam::tmi:

This is kinda where i'm coming from by commenting on your bio, its a first impression you want to make positive and inviting, but that is my opinion on a interesting bio, not criticizing anything of yours.
100% do you the way you do, and the people that want that will hang around.
There isn't a wrong or right way, but finesse and tact play a role in the whole experience and you shouldn't change for anyone but yourself and your own benefits. Not cause some dude (me) says this or that.
:think::tmi:

You are totally correct though in your reply, in my opinion. :nod:

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
I agree with op

Many women posting here don't seem to understand the basics of the camming business. That's what it is, it's a business.

If you just sit there and don't offer anything to tip what do you expect? When I go on girls ask me to motivate them?!! It's you job to motivate me to tip, not the other way around. You are the cam girl, I am the customer.

Girls will sit on their phones or just sit there silencing or banning non tippers. Ever wonder why the guys are not tipping? If you want tips you need to earn it, how about improving the vibe in your room by interacting with the people in the room, give a little sneak peak and the guys will tip.

Instead you sit there with a angry face and just ban people. That's just bad business anyone who acts in this way isn't going to make it far in webcamming. It just shows you have not got the personality of belief to make it. Might sound harsh but it's true

Girls on these sites are so up themselves they believe they are owed tips from the minute they login. Sorry girls it doesnt work that way

The model interacting and has a positive atmosphere make the most money. The rest are on here complaining about men not tipping

Upvote 0
I agree with op

Many women posting here don't seem to understand the basics of the camming business. That's what it is, it's a business.

If you just sit there and don't offer anything to tip what do you expect? When I go on girls ask me to motivate them?!! It's you job to motivate me to tip, not the other way around. You are the cam girl, I am the customer.

Girls will sit on their phones or just sit there silencing or banning non tippers. Ever wonder why the guys are not tipping? If you want tips you need to earn it, how about improving the vibe in your room by interacting with the people in the room, give a little sneak peak and the guys will tip.

Instead you sit there with a angry face and just ban people. That's just bad business anyone who acts in this way isn't going to make it far in webcamming. It just shows you have not got the personality of belief to make it. Might sound harsh but it's true

Girls on these sites are so up themselves they believe they are owed tips from the minute they login. Sorry girls it doesnt work that way

The model interacting and has a positive atmosphere make the most money. The rest are on here complaining about men not tipping
:spam:What insight and wisdom you have brought to light.
:grr: I'm curious what experience do you have over a model that would allow you to decide how they are suppose to conduct their work? Because it seems you have the secret formula to success by the sound of your reply.

I dont disagree with a positive vibe being profitable, but that is up to the model to decide for herself. Not you.
and actually im watching a model right now, sitting, doing nothing other than pm's and ignoring the yellow wall of 10's for the past 5 minutes and dosent speak at all, ever. So your comment of "If you just sit there and don't offer anything" is kinda wrong about tip incentive. It is different for every model, how what you described is received, and not true of every model.

I understand you are speaking in generalities, but the overlining message of your reply is inappropriate.
Let the model do her work her way. It's not ours(the viewer) to decide how it is conducted.

I think even if you are a experienced cam model and top of the page on every site, this reply would be inappropriate.

Try to cool off before you post, because this looks like you got pissed over a experience and venting here. :facepalm:

Reactions: Diana_Devil and Gen
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.