AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Tip Menu Bot

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2018
New Zealand
Twitter Username
@QuinnLaneMV
MFC Username
quinnlane
Streamate Username
QuinnLane
Chaturbate Username
quinnlane
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002147165/QuinnLane/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/136465/quinns-clips
I want a tip menu that's a fairly simple layout, roughly 10 or so items, and when someone tips an amount it posts "____ tipped for ____"
Seeing as you cant test a bot I have no idea which tip menu does this, I know there are several choices, but I'm wondering if anyone knew which one(s) do this?

Just realized All-In-One bot does exactly what I'm looking for whoops

You can search bots as well! Theres one called i believe "tip menu plus" that i really like, i can make it cute and have lil sparkly flowers in between lol
I know I can search but most of them don't actually say if they'll post a little notice of "soandso tipped for ____" which is what I was looking for.

I know I can search but most of them don't actually say if they'll post a little notice of "soandso tipped for ____" which is what I was looking for.
Oh yes, the one I use does!! I THINK the all in one bot does too but I don't like to use that one for tip menu cause it's ugly lol. It'll show the tip and tip note as usual then there's usually a notice highlighted differently underneath that will say what they tipped for :) Makes life a lil easier when you have a bigger menu haha

Oh yes, the one I use does!! I THINK the all in one bot does too but I don't like to use that one for tip menu cause it's ugly lol. It'll show the tip and tip note as usual then there's usually a notice highlighted differently underneath that will say what they tipped for :) Makes life a lil easier when you have a bigger menu haha
Yeah the All-in-one bot does, and it says that it lists it too. Thank you for the heads up about Tip Menu plus though Ill check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.