AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird fetishes?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I never thought of that, but that makes sense.

BTW, every time I see your profile picture I think of this... http://www.cassandracalin.com/comics_onesie.html
comics_onesie.html

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Not sure how many ladies are into some out there fetishes but some tame ones I like are panty play, golden showers, etc but the one out there is I love period play when she's on her cycle is amazing play time and sex

I have fetishes and interest for age play, sub or dom as I'm a switch, bondage, creampies, tentacles, monster sex, cum inflation, gangbang, DP, Roleplay, and the darkest sides of Roleplay like rape scenes and such taboo material.

Not sure how many ladies are into some out there fetishes but some tame ones I like are panty play, golden showers, etc but the one out there is I love period play when she's on her cycle is amazing play time and sex

I don't think period play is out there!! my fav time to have sex is on my period lol. My husbands too. We just make a mess haha

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Long as I don't do major penetration when I'm cramping it's great (especially to relieve any pain during.)

I'm not into blood, but I' honestly my horniest right before and during my period, so don't care jill off anyway.

I feel like mine come and go, it's kind of weird. And they have to be specific, too. Sometimes I'll be into:
  • Ageplay. This one is kind of weird because I'll listen to GoneWildAudio posts on m4f ageplay where I imagine I'm age regressed, but I'm not interested in acting it out with anyone.
  • Monster stuff/tentacles - can't do stomach bulges.
  • stepparent/step daughter- I can't watch ones where the spouse of the stepparent is present or alive. I hate it when the "stepdaughter" says, "what if (parent) finds out?" I have to make myself believe the step-parent is widowed or divorced.
And a lot of the times, I'll be disinterested in these or I'll be put off by them. Ever since the Venom trailer came out, those people made me feel normal with my monster fantasies lol. I am into squirting mainly from lesbian or solo women videos, but I don't know if that's a fetish. The one thing that does seem to remain constant is slight (or not so slight) male domination (but I get turned off by dd/lg roleplay). I just never got into msub/fdom myself. Who knows though- still a virgin lol.

Reactions: Osyrus
I feel like mine come and go, it's kind of weird. And they have to be specific, too. Sometimes I'll be into:
  • Ageplay. This one is kind of weird because I'll listen to GoneWildAudio posts on m4f ageplay where I imagine I'm age regressed, but I'm not interested in acting it out with anyone.
  • Monster stuff/tentacles - can't do stomach bulges.
  • stepparent/step daughter- I can't watch ones where the spouse of the stepparent is present or alive. I hate it when the "stepdaughter" says, "what if (parent) finds out?" I have to make myself believe the step-parent is widowed or divorced.
And a lot of the times, I'll be disinterested in these or I'll be put off by them. Ever since the Venom trailer came out, those people made me feel normal with my monster fantasies lol. I am into squirting mainly from lesbian or solo women videos, but I don't know if that's a fetish. The one thing that does seem to remain constant is slight (or not so slight) male domination (but I get turned off by dd/lg roleplay). I just never got into msub/fdom myself. Who knows though- still a virgin lol.
Forgot to add the step/daughter relationship, everyone is of age.

I'd say a weird fetish I have that I'm really into (I have to be in the mood for it so not all the time) is when a guy slaps in me in the face and spits on me when we're having sex. I used to think this was so degrading but randomly I was really wanting it so I asked for it and loved it!

You say weird, I say fun, lol.

But my most recent weird/fun fetishes have been: eating an entire bag of string cheese, treadmill walking in thigh high leather stiletto boots, and inflating my belly with an air pump and incorporating special effects to make it look like I turned into a giant balloon.

Reactions: BiancaBaker
I am the one in my cam room who usually has the weirdest fetishes. I like telling my viewers about new sexy videos that I found recently and they share their passions with me too. This is amazing because they always add something new to my list of kinks. For example, I got a regular who takes me to private shows where he wants me to call him names, get angry with him. At first I was playing being angry, but one day I got pissed off at him for real started telling him where his place was, that he was nobody and only deserved my spit and OMG I got so turned on by myself! And these kind of discoveries are the best parts of my work :)

You say weird fetishes? Relax and enjoy them - you will see how your sexuality expands.

Foot fetishes are probably among the most vanilla/commonplace fetishes in the sw industry and just in general. I've known quite a few guys irl who get turned on by feet. I don't really think it's right to kink shame and assume someone has issues, as long as everyone involved is consenting adults. What you may think is strange, others might find totally normal. There's quite a few things that don't turn me on, but I get how it could turn other people on. I have a thing for choking/breath play, and that is certainly not everyone's cup of tea. However, I do have a few things that are totally off limits for me (scat/vomit play), but that's my personal preferences and I wouldn't judge anyone for being into that or catering to it.

This is very well articulated. I'll be honest, when I started I though foot fetish was weird but now I love it! I've come to appreciate and take care of that part of my body more after seeing how arousing it is for someone else. I don't find it "weird" anymore and while it doesn't necessarily turn me on, I love knowing it turns someone else on and that is in and of itself a turn on. :)

I don't mind a lot of fetishes, as long as they aren't harm, and are consensual. Meaning that both parties are agreeing to it, meaning that coming into my DMs or whatever with a fetish (even if it is something I like) makes me disgusted with the person sending it. Something I cannot stand is men coming in with humiliation (calling me a pig), saying I look like [relative] (ew), and calling me their mommy.

I am Daddy, first and foremost. :h:

Yeah, I am not one who enjoys verbal degrading either. I certainly have no issues dishing it out but when it comes to taking it back I am an absolute opposite.

My own unusual fetishes: girls peeing outside or holding their pee until they wet their pants, feet, speculums, tentacle hentai, super pale girls, super hairy men and dad bods.

Unusual fetishes I have encountered camming: wanting me to say super racist stuff, roleplaying being chloroformed, stepping on bugs with my sandals or bare feet, farting, giving a thumbs up with my feet.

I don’t like calling people’s fetishes weird, because people really can’t help what they are into and it shames them. I try to cater to as many fetishes as possible, unless it’s just unreasonable or against the site rules.

Don`t know if i can call it a fetish or a really bad habit but experienced it with an ex. Every time we would have sex she put on manele and the romanian members probably will facepalm now

• Funny!
It used to be gingers. Fucking gingers. Now I've had enough negative experiences to think twice when a peculiar, different sort of cat comes around. It's always been about uniqueness and having that something different for me. Now it's about someone with equanimity, and an ability to see nuances that really does it for me. Fetishes I don't understand but am willing to make content for anyways: burping, sneezing, hiccups.

I do not have any fetish on camming. But I can play around to make stoking cocks happy as long as they pay. Hmmmm maybe this is my fetish tokens cashing, I become Damm wet and horny when my wall become yellow With big tips.
As for real life I like big powerfully hands on a man and doggy fucking with ass slapping, in a 2 minutes sex session grab penetrate fuck the shit out of it and go.
A big turn of is sex that takes more than 5 min.

burping, sneezing, hiccups.
I don't pretend to understand any of those fetishes, but they definitely pay well! Of all of my custom video clients, those three are by far the nicest group of pervs I've ever had the pleasure of filming for. I've got a number that overlap and enjoy all three fetishes, but they certainly have the best manners when arranging custom videos. I actually get feedback on all of my videos from that group shockingly! I usually hear nothing but crickets on all my work, so hearing positive feedback is especially awesome!

My kinks= a man moaning, male hands, messy hair.
Kinky stuff asked while camming= sneeze until I "faint", to tell a dude "stop doing it, stop!!" while he was just brushing a wig he was wearing, licking my knees, sleeping in a private show, licking a toothbrush... and yeah, I think that's it. The most different and creative kinks as far as I remember.

My list of fetishes is wise and varied I’m never shocked anymore by the requests.

The only fetish I’ve been truly offended by lately was the guy who had a thing for watching girls cut their own hair short with kitchen scissors and promised that it was going to make me super mfc famous. No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.