AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is Wearing Makeup Really Needed?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it because it helps me get in the zone. That being said, if you don't enjoy it, it's a great way to get stuck in your head all night. Nothings worse than feeling like your face looks weird because of one eyeliner tic. Plus you're pretty. That helps.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Plenty of guys out there prefer s girl who isn't afraid to go all natural on cam, and confidence can go a long way.
That being said, I do focus on my eyes mostly when it comes to make up, mostly color blending my eye shadow. I also have come to love false lashes because I feel like they make a huge difference, on me at least; but I do spend WAY too much time trying to get them prefect. Other than that, I just keep reapplying lip gloss ever so often while online since I try to accentuate my big lips.

Reactions: rstanton
I am also super natural - I wear under eye concealer (dark circles which I will be getting fillers for so I can not wear ANY make up) my skin is pretty great. I darken my eyebrows and thats literally my idea of make up lol. Sometimes I will put eyeshadow and mascara on but very very rarely. This has been my sole income for almost 7 years :)

As male audiance.

If the light and picture is bad quality the makeup will add nothing.

If it is ok the makeup may add if done correctly. But it depends on your style. If you have classy outfits then good makeup is part of the character.
However what is more important is to have good grooming : clean nails, clean tongue and teeth, brushed hair. Also a good looking skin is a must. You may use cream with no skill in makeup.

Thank you for all the replies! I was having some confidence issues because everything I read said that when camming you should wear makeup and look "dolled up", but that just isn't me. Ya'll helped me feel more confident about that, so thanks!

Be careful about articles you find online. Some are written by studio personnel who have never cammed in their life and don't have the first clue about how to make money online. The best advice comes from other cam models who are actually doing the work daily.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Be careful about articles you find online. Some are written by studio personnel who have never cammed in their life and don't have the first clue about how to make money online. The best advice comes from other cam models who are actually doing the work daily.

I've seen some truly laughable advice. Cams.com used to have a little advice page for models where they stressed wearing lingerie to catch the eye, then suggested accenting your outfit with accessories like jewelry (they actually listed out necklacees and bracelets) and belts.

I could just have weird fashion sense, but lingerie with a belt? Say what? That breaks up the line of a teddy or babydoll, and if you're wearing a bra and panty set, that would mean wearing a belt on your bare skin and.... We've all sat in a car with leather or vinyl seats in the summer with shorts on, I definitely don't want that sensation on my waist.

I've seen holiday-themed lingerie that comes with a coordinating belt, like sexy pirate, leprechaun, or Mrs. Claus, but just a random belt thrown into something else, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.