AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

so i was banned.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2019
my new profile that i made today got banned after i sent in my ID i understand why i was banned because i broke rules and what not however i did not know that what i did on cam and what i had on my profile was breaking the rules because i did the same on other sites and never got banned or anything. i never had any problems or warning is there anyway i can be unbanned now that i know better? Please?

my new profile that i made today got banned after i sent in my ID i understand why i was banned because i broke rules and what not however i did not know that what i did on cam and what i had on my profile was breaking the rules because i did the same on other sites and never got banned or anything. i never had any problems or warning is there anyway i can be unbanned now that i know better? Please?

Just because it was acceptable or overlooked (or not seen) on other cam sites, doesn't mean it's allowed or tolerated on CB. You should always have a think about WHAT you will be doing mostly and in the rules see if things associated with that is or is not allowed and to what degree. Each camsite has their own set of rules, even if they have the "same" rule as another site, it may be to a certain level.

If you post your username here then hopefully PunkerBarbie can see and help.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, reading the TOS of each site is the responsibility of the model.

However, not knowing the details of the reason for the ban, I can only say it is highly unlikely that the ban will be lifted. But only support can speak to that and give you a definite answer. In order for punkerbarbie to help answer that, she will need your model account username to research it.

Upvote 0
got banned after i sent in my ID
I believe your account becomes temporarily unusable while they verify the document you submitted, but I can't find a link to my source for that. Once your ID has been reviewed and approved, I think the "ban" will be lifted and you'll be good to go.

Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.