AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

experienced streammate model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 22, 2020
MFC Username
Lyllla
hi there I am not new to the camming world but streammate yes. It's really confusing to navigate. Few times I didn't know I was in private because it auto accepted. Is there a way to take that off?
and whats good tip menu prices? I am used to charging tokens not $

Few times I didn't know I was in private because it auto accepted. Is there a way to take that off?
No way to turn it off, but you can jack the rate up really high to discourage people from PVT, and encourage them to go exclusive instead.

I've gone through phases of that in the past (where I've jacked it up), but have been having a good experience with private recently.
However I do not agree with you on the accept part. Hard.
That's always been an issue that the majority of us bring up in online spaces, as something we'd liked to see improved.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingMarti
Whats the amount we get paid? on other sites its 50% it seems I did 14 sessions for $20..thats not alot. I feel I am getting ripped off lol
Yes, they take the highest percentage of any site, they take 65%, I believe, but it can change and vary if you signed up for them under a studio or independent, and where you are in the world. Someone else can probably be more specific on that. I don’t remember all the specifics of that.

It’s really confusing because they also scout talent and offer different deals and percentages too. That work completely differently.

All I know is that as a US model signed up under Boleyn models, (which is a studio) I get a little less than 35%. I think the cut that streammate throws to the independent models/the studio is usually 30 to 35%. Then after that the studio takes it cut also obviously.

In order to make up for the fact that they gobble a higher percentage, most models have their rates set higher on that site. Or high enough anyways, to get them the amount that they are willing to offer time for. So it adds a couple extra math steps in. I feel your pain. I work on a few token sites but then mainly on streamate, but then I also stream on loyal fans, and having to figure out the math and rates and percentages, when I’m jumping around sites, is quite confusing.

Last edited:
Yeah, you're getting either 30% or 35% depending on where you live. Raise your rates to reflect what you want paid per minute. The guys on Streamate will take advantage of you if you're not charging enough. And if you're charging low rates be sure to ask for GOLD tips on top of the per minute rate if they're requesting things (I do this sometimes to entice them to get a show and then charge extra for any requests outside of a typical striptease). You can contact support to raise your rates higher than the max $5.99 they give you on new accounts.

1 GOLD=$1 US Dollar ($.35 cents if you're getting 35%)

Yes, they take the highest percentage of any site, they take 65%, I believe, but it can change and vary if you signed up for them under a studio or independent, and where you are in the world. Someone else can probably be more specific on that. I don’t remember all the specifics of that.

It’s really confusing because they also scout talent and offer different deals and percentages too. That work completely differently.

All I know is that as a US model signed up under Boleyn models, (which is a studio) I get a little less than 35%. I think the cut that streammate throws to the independent models/the studio is usually 30 to 35%. Then after that the studio takes it cut also obviously.

In order to make up for the fact that they gobble a higher percentage, most models have their rates set higher on that site. Or high enough anyways, to get them the amount that they are willing to offer time for. So it adds a couple extra math steps in. I feel your pain. I work on a few token sites but then mainly on streamate, but then I also stream on loyal fans, and having to figure out the math and rates and percentages, when I’m jumping around sites, is quite confusing.
Is it normal to get alot of short privates on streammate? That is all I have been getting. I signed up independent on the site.

Reactions: MarieElise
my private chat is $2.99 and my exclusive is $4.99 is that too low for both?
It's on the lower side, but sometimes I'll go to $1.99 and $3.99 and just ask for extra GOLD during shows (at $2.99 per minute you're only making $1.05 if you get 35%). Some guys are receptive to that if they're paying less per minute. I'd say a good average price starting out is around $3.99 pvt and $5.99 excl. That's still on the lower side but you get a decent amount per minute and a lot of new to the site models will start there.

raise those rates bb. i'm a huge fan of charging higher on streamate because of the low payout. streamate members are used to the rates. i'd set your pvt to 4.99 and exclusive to 6.99
depending on how new your account is they might not let you raise your rates that high, but email support asking anyways. you might get someone who isnt gonna be an asshole since you have new model status. ask them to crank them up to the highest that they can.

raise those rates bb. i'm a huge fan of charging higher on streamate because of the low payout. streamate members are used to the rates. i'd set your pvt to 4.99 and exclusive to 6.99
depending on how new your account is they might not let you raise your rates that high, but email support asking anyways. you might get someone who isnt gonna be an asshole since you have new model status. ask them to crank them up to the highest that they can.
Thanks so much xoxo
I signed up last year but I don't think I got new model status. I couldn't figure out anything so I gave up but It's been slow everywhere. so now I'll be camming on 5 sites at same time lol

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
Thanks so much xoxo
I signed up last year but I don't think I got new model status. I couldn't figure out anything so I gave up but It's been slow everywhere. so now I'll be camming on 5 sites at same time lol
with your account being old, you shouldnt have that much of a problem unless they have untold hours of streaming required. good luck split streaming bb. be sure to use that pause button when you do shows elsewhere that shows below the belt nudity. sm is very strict no below-the-belt nudity in freechat. something extra to keep in mind while juggling all those camsites

more sm tips copy and pasted to help build up your placement:
-put in the show topic to rate 5 stars.
-tell users verbally and with a saved chat to rate you 5 stars when privates begin and end. don't ask, tell them. the reason for both text and voice is it covers people who may have you fullscreen or muted.
-offer a free video for members who rate you 5 stars and comment in your room topic. recommend like a 2-3 minute basic ass clip of your choice.
-tell users to favorite you after every compliment you get in freechat. these favorites help users able to easily find you if they want to come back next time for a show. you will then be at the top of their login list then regular placement.

Is it normal to get alot of short privates on streammate? That is all I have been getting. I signed up independent on the site.
Very. I agree with all the answers and suggestions Audri and GKaeli are giving you. Better crowd w higher rates there. I know it seems counterintuitive, but on streamate the more reliable crowd know they have to pay for what they want. The low rate guys are the worst for having crazy high expectations, and not being nearly as consistent or business like. It's bizarre. Before the more recent world economy stuff I always advised not to go below 4.99. So with normal raises and stuff I should be saying don't go below 6.99 for anything now. However taking the recent economy and world events into account, I'm gonna stay advising at 4.99 minimum for now. I still would never go below that on SM period. Ever. Anyone. But I also don't ask for tips over and above that for very much, nor do I offer hardcore, anal etc.

Everyone structures it kinda different, but with the basic idea to avoid the very, very, very low rates. So as not to burn out too fast.

My rates are insanely, embarassingly low for how experienced I am, and all the fetishes I'm really well versed in, and even I'm at 6.99/ 8.99.

I offer fairly regular goldshows and clips, for the guys that can't include that in their budget.
But that's the meat and potatoes of it (according to me).

ETA; On the show legnth issue. Yes, for vanilla that tends to be the norm. Back in the good old days 30/ 40 shows a night, maybe 1-3 mins each. When you get deeper into fetishes that crowd tend to get longer shows, but expect fetish knowledge and/or ability to communicate and understand the allowed fetish's, in return. So in trade for the extra physical they'll require a little more mental energy/ comfort w fetish roleplays/ different forms of sexuality.

Last edited:
To put it in perspective, if you are in the USA or a country that gets 35%, you make $1.05 a min in pvt and $1.74 a min in exclusive. If you are in a country that only gets 30% your earnings drop to $0.89/$1.49.

mentioned above you can also crank your premiums to $12.99 and have exclusives to $4.99 to direct users to select the exclusive rates so you will be alerted. if someone does take you to premium for 12.99. take full advantage of them not reading the amount or caring. when i had my premium jacked higher every once in while a user would either mistakenly or knowingly select that instead exclusive. and the 30sec peepers who pop in a leave at 31 secs, consider the $4.54 a bonus.. also setting the premium price super high makes the exlcusive price not appear that high. its like how you constantly see the items for sale that are marked down with the orginal price slashed out, but have never seen go back to the original price. its to make you feel like your getting a good deal! sales psyops

another thing is learning to upsell to exclusives. if you want to keep doing premiums keep it basic. my premiums would be ladies choice. all directions or requests are exclusive. that includes toys. if i felt like using a dildo in premium, it was their lucky day. if they suggest i use a toy, i suggest they upgrade to exclusive so i can. having all of that clearly labeled in your room topic and show type selection. its not your fault if they are too horny to read.

Last edited:
I feel streammate is really bad. so many dudes tell me cum in a 1 minute show and then leave lol I don't have that problem on stripchat and if they do leave i still get extra tokens worth my time.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Yeah, it's definitely tougher because SM doesn't let you set a minimum number of minutes. I just set a strict guideline for myself in terms of timing. Start stripping only at the 3 min mark, etc. Raising your prices will definitely attract better clientele as well.

Yeah, it's definitely tougher because SM doesn't let you set a minimum number of minutes. I just set a strict guideline for myself in terms of timing. Start stripping only at the 3 min mark, etc. Raising your prices will definitely attract better clientele as well.
Seems really difficult and dreadful to even make $100 on there on the norm. especially with the site taking so much.

Seems really difficult and dreadful to even make $100 on there on the norm. especially with the site taking so much.
Yeah $100 all from a lot of short shows can be tiring. There's a good amount of potential though since they have pretty high traffic. I used to do pretty well there, but now I'm doing better with Niteflirt and Sextpanther. SM does seem like you have to work harder to make the same amount of money though. I just don't like sitting around in free chat

I feel streammate is really bad. so many dudes tell me cum in a 1 minute show and then leave lol I don't have that problem on stripchat and if they do leave i still get extra tokens worth my time.
I like asking them would they like me to have a real orgasm or fake one when they are pushing me to cum with barely any stimulation. Usually that gets them to either shut up and probably wise up. Im pretty sure no one has answered fake it. I always try to be playful about it but still make them aware they are pushing me to be less authentic.

Dont be afraid of causing someone to leave because you call them out for being pushy or overly ignorant. Sometimes reminding them to slow down because you need time to achieve what they obviously want from you gets them to. Which in turn means a longer private. Even if its for a couple minutes.

Out of all the sites I work this one ends up being the most I make every year. I think if you raised your rates you will love it. I'm at 6.99 n 8.99 or maybe 8 I can't member.

Can you guys help me with how to add pictures to my profile?
It used to be simple and now there's like 5 different confusing ways for adding pics, but only one works for profile. Let me see if I can figure out what I did, thinking backwards. Because I can't remember.

ETA; From what I'm seeing I had to have added it through "Media Manager" option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyllla
It used to be simple and now there's like 5 different confusing ways for adding pics, but only one works for profile. Let me see if I can figure out what I did, thinking backwards. Because I can't remember.

ETA; From what I'm seeing I had to have added it through "Media Manager" option.
Thanks so much :)

Reactions: MarieElise
Can you guys help me with how to add pictures to my profile?
Hello! I am Irina from Streamate, very nice to meet you!

For posting photo/video content on your profile, you have to add it in Media Manager.

Whatever content you post in My Media it won't be visible on your profile. The content uploaded in My Media can be used for posting on Activity Feed or sending Mass Messages or DMs.

Hope this clears things out!

Please let me know if you have further questions about this.