AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First time on Streammate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 28, 2022
www.ramrodrick.com
Streamate Username
ramrodrickxxx
Chaturbate Username
Ramrodrickxxx
So, I just tried out streammate for the first time as a guy who typically streamed on Chaturbate. I was taking a break from them to try out other sites. I spent years there. I am new to Streammate and still not sure how it works and how to entice people to go to private. I do typically have a few each session go to private and it is when they want to share the cam they go private. How do you all try to keep them in private over just guest chat. I usually hang out in my boxer briefs most the time in Guest chat unless someone tips me which I still don't get how that all works since everything is really geared towards ladies. Don;t get me wrong. I am not some drop dead gorgeous 23 yr old guy. Over 40 and impressed with the amount of people that chat when in streammate vs CB. It seems everyone I message as a guest chats backed which is totally different than CB. Plus my room does not get flooded with other models trying to get me to jump into their room. It definitely seems like Streammate is more personal than CB and other services. Only thing I wish they would fix is the rev share. They really take alot but people seem to be more sticky there.

Reactions: MarieElise
Solution
Recommend putting in your room topic and/or show description messages will not be responded to while live to help direct your chat to use the chat more. Also have a saved chat reminding viewers to select invisible mode (the eyeball icon) so rest of chat doesn't see their requests. Im pretty sure you must be in party mode for that feature be available for members. I honestly ignore all my streamate messages because they are a waste of time from my experience.

12 minutes average privates is great! Im not sure how normal that is for the guy side. If you find yourself making your goals easier, raise them rates a bit. If you are unabel to, contact support requesting them to bump em up. 😃
So an update. I have been impressed. I don’t ever get naked in regular chat but take off my shorts the minute we enter private. I am amazed at the response I have gotten to my dirty talk during my shows. Where people have literally fallen in love with me and are averaging a good 12 minutes in private. Is that normal? Also I had one person message me only on streammate messenger instead of live chat. I sent a pic which made them pay for and they did and then even sent a video at $5 that they paid for also. At first I thought it was a guy being like a lady but who knows. They are buying the content. I am averaging about $8 an hour on streammate which isn’t bad since only naked on private.

Upvote 0
Recommend putting in your room topic and/or show description messages will not be responded to while live to help direct your chat to use the chat more. Also have a saved chat reminding viewers to select invisible mode (the eyeball icon) so rest of chat doesn't see their requests. Im pretty sure you must be in party mode for that feature be available for members. I honestly ignore all my streamate messages because they are a waste of time from my experience.

12 minutes average privates is great! Im not sure how normal that is for the guy side. If you find yourself making your goals easier, raise them rates a bit. If you are unabel to, contact support requesting them to bump em up. 😃

Upvote 0
Solution

How do goals work in Streammate? I didn’t understand that portion of your message. I do have a topic that mentioned boxers off in private. I have been evaluating rates recently to look at what is getting best dollar per house.

It feels like I can’t configure much. I do chat privately with chatters that come in my room. Surprisingly about 25% of them convert to private show. Are you saying I should totally not talk to anyone until they convert to a private show. I usually just tease in my boxer briefs enticing them to see more.

Upvote 0
How do goals work in Streammate? I didn’t understand that portion of your message. I do have a topic that mentioned boxers off in private. I have been evaluating rates recently to look at what is getting best dollar per house.

It feels like I can’t configure much. I do chat privately with chatters that come in my room. Surprisingly about 25% of them convert to private show. Are you saying I should totally not talk to anyone until they convert to a private show. I usually just tease in my boxer briefs enticing them to see more.
goals as in each stream you have a goal amount you like to aim for. say per stream you wanna aim for $100. if you find yourself making that goal quicker, raise rates. play with them. we go more in to detail about this week: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/experienced-streammate-model.50735/post-1220100

im suggesting if you want users to use the chat more instead of privately messaging, you can direct them to it. if you are finding success with private message, awesome! i do not have the patience lol. you can also require a gold or two tip for an instant response while streaming. the people who are serious about spending money usually dont have a problem spending a few bucks to show you they are serious. most regular camsite users get we deal with timewasters.

Upvote 0
12 minutes average privates is great! Im not sure how normal that is for the guy side.
From my experience, the average is more like 2-3 minutes. I think my longest show has been 15 but it's rare I get shows longer than a couple of minutes.

I don’t ever get naked in regular chat but take off my shorts the minute we enter private.
Just in case you arnt aware, we dont get paid for the first 30 seconds of a pvt show on SM.

Upvote 0
Thanks all for the advice. I need to mess some with my rates and evaluate best return. I am a guy and not the prettiest so i wish i could charge the rates that some of you ladies are getting. Luckily I do this as a side gig and did notice I do get a good amount of followers who are into me and willing to buy pics etc so I guess I am a niche that has found some following. I noticed that my conversins on streammate is much higher then with CB. Usually in CB I am naked the whole time now I just site and chat but with clothes on and surprising many want to go private. So, I think I am sticking with this since it is not as stressful to perform.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Thanks all for the advice. I need to mess some with my rates and evaluate best return. I am a guy and not the prettiest so i wish i could charge the rates that some of you ladies are getting.
Dont put yourself down, I charge $8.99/$9.99 a min, and get a show from around 50% of the people that come into the room. I would say up your rates, and until your earnings start to drop and then knock them back to where your earnings peaked.

Upvote 0
Dont put yourself down, I charge $8.99/$9.99 a min, and get a show from around 50% of the people that come into the room. I would say up your rates, and until your earnings start to drop and then knock them back to where your earnings peaked.
I think I need to slowly work up my price. Seems I may be charging to low but I have to see where it peaks. I am slowly increasing and see what I pull in. I wish I was brining in a $100 a time. I did notice once I started to increase there number of minutes are dropping. Today I mostly had 2 - 3 minute people like many people mentioned.

Upvote 0