AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Search model Stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 10, 2023
Everyone let me ask. I searched for a model, Stipchat showed results with that model. However, when clicking on that model, Stripchat reports that the model has been disabled. So is that model only temporarily banned or permanently banned? Thank you everyone.

Everyone let me ask. I searched for a model, Stipchat showed results with that model. However, when clicking on that model, Stripchat reports that the model has been disabled. So is that model only temporarily banned or permanently banned? Thank you everyone.
Probably they have been permanently banned for breaking site rules I've known other models who got a time out and not have their account show up with that.

Reactions: namfore
Upvote 0
Probably they have been permanently banned for breaking site rules I've known other models who got a time out and not have their account show up with that.
Oh, now when I search, the search results are still displayed, but when I click on them, they are disabled.

Upvote 0
I have seen the "this account has been disabled" message both for perma banned accounts and for temporarily suspensions..

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I have seen the "this account has been disabled" message both for perma banned accounts and for temporarily suspensions..
I see that the account has been permanently banned and searching doesn't seem to show any results. However, it is possible that if the account is temporarily banned, it will still produce results, but when clicked on, it will say disabled

Upvote 0