AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unfair ban of model and myself

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 2, 2024
Chaturbate Username
platinum1979
@punkeri hope you can help me. I'm a moderator of a model on CB. We were both banned at the same time and we don't know why. We were just talking as usual and all of a sudden it happened. I can give you our names if that helps to speed up the unbanning process. Any help you can give would be amazing

From my experience, if your account DOES get reinstated then CB won't bother to tell you WHY you were banned, and will ignore questions to that effect.

If you do get a positive resolution then you might want to take advantage of their brilliant (IMO) feature that allows their users to peruse past chat logs in their entirety, then use those logs to try and figure out if anything you or the model were discussing could be misconstrued by a bot or an over-zealous CB employee.

Upvote 1
From my experience, if your account DOES get reinstated then CB won't bother to tell you WHY you were banned, and will ignore questions to that effect.

If you do get a positive resolution then you might want to take advantage of their brilliant (IMO) feature that allows their users to peruse past chat logs in their entirety, then use those logs to try and figure out if anything you or the model were discussing could be misconstrued by a bot or an over-zealous CB employee.

Ok thank you very much I got my account back. But now I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle trying to get my friends account un banned, the model that I was talking to. Any suggestions on helping him? It's unfair that my ban was lifted and not his, because this is his job. It's more important to him than me.

Upvote 0

When I got unbanned from the site they did tell me why the ban happened in the first place, so it is possible :p but the export feature is a nice touch..

just doing a proper tagging of @punker barbie

be aware you should both have contacted support@chaturbate.com already, and they WILL need the username, however, you will most likely get a reply that they will NOT discuss any other accounts with you than your own, so the model would have to make her own requests

Upvote 0
Hello @platinum1979 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your

Hello @platinum1979 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
Thank you. I know what the problem was. It was a misunderstanding of age thonydupont is still banned. It's his job. Ans I would like him to have his ban lifted. It really was just a misunderstanding of age. It's really really important to me that he can work again. If you can help him in anyway, I'd be very grateful. Please help him.

Upvote 0
Hello @platinum1979 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your

Thanks yeah I think a bot was a bit overzealous. I'm just really worried. I need the mode thonydupont to be unbanned because this is his job. He has money on that account that he's waiting to get.

Upvote 0
Thanks yeah I think a bot was a bit overzealous. I'm just really worried. I need the mode thonydupont to be unbanned because this is his job. He has money on that account that he's waiting to get.
CB support will not discuss or take any action since that is not your account. The model needs to reach out to support himself and join here if he wants to discuss his account

Upvote 0
@punker barbie please help. My chaturbate account has been banned and I don't know why. My name is thonydupont if you can help me in anyway I will really appreciate it. This is my job and it's important to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Upvote 0
@punker barbie please help. My chaturbate account has been banned and I don't know why. My name is thonydupont if you can help me in anyway I will really appreciate it. This is my job and it's important to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hi @ThonyD I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry Ticket #23308778

Upvote 0