AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Really appreciate your help, sorry to bother again. Help please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 6, 2023
Hi @punker barbie ,

Yesterday you helped with some of our models who were banned by their former studio, we greatly appreciate your help. They were so happy when they got the news!!

I messed up and gave you a wrong account yesterday so I still have one model banned, I hate to bother as we are usually very careful with our model info but it truly is my fault and I apologize. If you could helo us get her unbanned it would be incredible for her.

Her new account is "anacarrera_" and I gave you a different one because of a typo. Her old account which was banned by her former studio is "ebonyy_hott"

This was a real stupid mistake by me and I hope this doesn't end up being the reason she can't recover her account.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi @cbhours any way you can help? I feel awful to have mixed up the account name for this model and all the others got their accounts back. Thanks in advance for anything you can do!

Upvote 0
Hi @cbhours any way you can help? I feel awful to have mixed up the account name for this model and all the others got their accounts back. Thanks in advance for anything you can do!
Cbhours doesn't work for Chaturbate, they're really good with things for their own site though ;) so can only recommend maybe using some of their features for all the models' profiles, will have to wait for Punker Barbie or the mail from support :)

Upvote 0
Cbhours doesn't work for Chaturbate, they're really good with things for their own site though ;) so can only recommend maybe using some of their features for all the models' profiles, will have to wait for Punker Barbie or the mail from support :)
Thanks @Wuggie I appreciate the help.

Upvote 0