AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Friends Online is looking for 2-3 models/studios interested in free multi-streaming up to 4khd

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Where do you currently stream?

• Total voters
Aug 30, 2023
Florida, USA
friendsonline.com
Twitter Username
@FriendsOnline8K
Let me introduce myself first, as I'm new to this forum—my name is David. I spent years designing and perfecting software for the largest companies in the world, but I decided it was time for a change. I created Friends Online to be the next-generation content creator/streaming platform that caters to and empowers the adult industry. This platform was built from the ground up after I was repeatedly asked for solutions to provide the adult entertainment industry with better quality video transmissions, more custom-tailored guidance/assistance/support, significantly better security and privacy, and an overall safer platform that is built for your success. We are striving to maximize your profits instead of our own. It does make it more challenging, but we believe it's the right thing to do.

Friends Online is registered in FL, USA, and positioned as a content creator platform that allows hosting as much high-quality video/photo content as your heart desires. We have also been working on a live streaming platform which will be opening to the public in the next few months. We are rolling out payout solutions starting at 65-70% for live streaming, 80% for content creator subscriptions, and 5% revenue sharing for 18 months for referrals as a thank you for helping us grow. There are no games here, no hoops of fire to jump through, or fake offers. We worked for months to lower our costs so we can maximize yours.

Multi-streaming allows you to broadcast only to us, and then control your streams through our website where they will be re-broadcast to any of your other live streaming websites/platforms from our secured network. This is one of the solutions we are providing for free to registered models on friendsonline.com. We are looking for 2-3 models/studios that either have Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) or are willing to use OBS for streaming to help us battle-test this feature further and ensure we are ready to open the website to the general public for guests/members to register and engage with the content creators directly. Your feedback while using our platform is highly desired to help us improve.

If you are interested or have any questions, please reply here or send a private message, and we will send you an invitation link to register a content creator account where you will have access to multi-streaming for free.

Also, if you want to ask any technical questions on how you can improve your video or audio setup, want to say hello, or have a serious debate over whether pineapple on pizza is actually real pizza, we encourage that too!

These are some of the cam sites we have listed, and if there are any others not on this list anyone is interested in we most likely support it as well.
View attachment 99985
To be clear... a model needs to have their own account set up on these sites shown above on their own, then they can control their streams from your site?

So you're not a cam platform in itself, but a video multistream software?

To be clear... a model needs to have their own account set up on these sites shown above on their own, then they can control their streams from your site?

So you're not a cam platform in itself, but a video multistream software?

Hey Amber,

Great question! Models only need accounts on other sites if they want to multi-stream there, but our main focus is for them to stream on our platform.

We're both a live-streaming cam platform and subscription social media content platform. Right now, we're still fine-tuning some features before they're fully ready, so we've launched with a few basic ones like multi-streaming to start getting creators on board. Think of it as early access rather than our big official launch. We're about 6-8 weeks away from enabling payments through credit cards and crypto, and sorting out our automated payout systems with Cosmo Payment and Paxum.

This platform is totally new, built from scratch. Instead of charging $25-50/month for multi-streaming, we're giving it away for free. It's part of our marketing strategy to introduce ourselves to the industry, share our core values/mission, and start building our presence. It'll take some time to drive quality traffic to our site, and we thought this would be a fair approach to soft launch and make sure we can validate everything is working operationally as we scale it up to full capacity.

We're using the latest tech for our video streaming servers, which are way better in terms of performance, reliability, and quality. So, if a model's internet connection is a bit unstable, streaming through us will actually make their video better.

Last edited:
Hey Amber,

Great question! Models only need accounts on other sites if they want to multi-stream there, but our main focus is for them to stream on our platform.

We're both a live-streaming cam platform and subscription social media content platform. Right now, we're still fine-tuning some features before they're fully ready, so we've launched with a few basic ones like multi-streaming to start getting creators on board. Think of it as early access rather than our big official launch. We're about 6-8 weeks away from enabling payments through credit cards and crypto, and sorting out our automated payout systems with Cosmo Payment and Paxum.

This platform is totally new, built from scratch. Instead of charging $25-50/month for multi-streaming, we're giving it away for free. It's part of our marketing strategy to introduce ourselves to the industry, share our core values/mission, and start building our presence. It'll take some time to drive quality traffic to our site, and we thought this would be a fair approach to soft launch and make sure we can validate everything is working operationally as we scale it up to full capacity.

We're using the latest tech for our video streaming servers, which are way better in terms of performance, reliability, and quality. So, if a model's internet connection is a bit unstable, streaming through us will actually make their video better.
I'm trying to understand why you posted that image above with all the other major cam sites' logos included.

I'm trying to understand why you posted that image above with all the other major cam sites' logos included.
It was only to give a visualization and example of some cam sites we support for multi-streaming. We're hoping a few models want to give it a try and give us their thoughts so we can improve it and other features before we open the gates for everyone.

If the picture’s making things confusing, though, I can delete it.

It was only to give a visualization and example of some cam sites we support for multi-streaming. We're hoping a few models want to give it a try and give us their thoughts so we can improve it and other features before we open the gates for everyone.

If the picture’s making things confusing, though, I can delete it.
Please just explain further what your site is for.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Please just explain further what your site is for.
Friends Online is a monetized livestreaming and content platform. It's a hybrid between Chaturbate and OnlyFans all on one website with improved quality, privacy, and security.

Our revenue payouts are aimed to beat or match industry bests and be simpler to earn - livestreaming 65-70% (currently everyone gets 70% until we end beta testing), subscriptions 80%, and affiliate referrals 5% for 18 months.

Models who sign up can expect the ability to live stream, upload their content and sell subscriptions to access it, and multi-stream to other platforms through us. Friends Online has been in stealth development for a year now, and we are now soft launching certain features and looking for a group of participants that want to help us test and provide feedback before we start opening additional features for public registrations.

I'll do a more dedicated thread and thorough write-up later today without the focus on multi-streaming.

i dont get it.

you say you are a hybrid between cb and of. - i guess you mean simply that you are offering live streaming and content?

then what do you mean with multistreaming through you?! do you set up accounts aka work like one of those disgusting studios? or throwing your own browser into the mix?

are you sure you checked all legal aspects? because this sounds like you didnt?

The multistreaming support seems like a smart idea (assuming everything works). A lot of independent models are only on one site and would never try out a new one with no traffic.

Models cam do this on there own . I cam on mfc bonga streamate and chaturbate all at the same time, and does not cost me anything to do this. If girls want everything on one screen there's already a site for that and it's Free. I don't like people or companies trying to act like there doing something great for models by offering a free service that's already free.

Here's the question I would have. With your setup you're going to have direct access to a models RAW broadcast for all other sites, which you could copy while you output it. What legal language are you putting in that makes you libel if it's found out that you're just secretly storing recording of all these models RAW broadcasts? Basically you'll have access to a models feed unrestricted of if they are in a private or exclusive on other sites. When you yourself, are trying to make money in the sex industry there's a conflict of interest that going to create a problem in the trust relationship. What let's models sue or protect themselves when someone at your company exports all the models streams to some foreign server so you can make extra money?

What language also stops you from using all these RAW feeds to attempt to train an AI to pretend to be these models for scams later? Since other multi-stream services exist your only advantage would be from added securities

4K bandwidth is expensive, I don't even know if any of the major camsites actually will output 4k raw feeds because the cost/value is still 1080p/720p in many cases.

you say you are a hybrid between cb and of. - i guess you mean simply that you are offering live streaming and content?
Not really much of a hybrid since all major cam sites allow the selling of content and most have some kind of fan club subscription system along with live streaming and almost all the subscription style sites have live streaming capability 😂

Not really much of a hybrid since all major cam sites allow the selling of content and most have some kind of fan club subscription system along with live streaming and almost all the subscription style sites have live streaming capability 😂
true as well. so in the end this is just what ppl would come up with in a pub without proper research. otherwise would be easy to give an exact list of what they offer and how and to answer our questions…

Reactions: KingMarti
@Schnauzevoll

Absolutely, we're both a live streaming and content platform. We don't box ourselves into just one category—our goal is to excel in both. Many platforms excel in one and lag in the other; we're taking a different approach to enhance user engagement and smoothly transition traffic between live streaming and content. We're optimistic about boosting our conversion and success rates once we launch, but we'll definitely reassess our strategies based on community adoption after the official launch.

As for our policies, they are super transparent and straightforward. You can check out our Privacy Policy, General Terms of Service, Content Creator/Studio Terms of Service, and Cookie Policy on our website. I encourage everyone to read through them and we're always open to discuss any questions or feedback to enhance our services and your experience.

A quick summary of our key policies:
  • You own any content you upload on Friends Online.
  • By uploading, you grant us a license to host and broadcast your content, either directly or through multi-streaming (an optional feature if you choose to use it).
  • Your privacy and safety are crucial. We act as your copyright agent to tackle unauthorized use of your content and safeguard your privacy, especially against platforms that don't adhere to DMCA laws.
Our primary mission isn't to set up third-party accounts for you; we're here to simplify and support your experience in the adult industry even if that means giving you a little help using our technology in your multi-streaming ventures if you choose to use them.

@tokensarentforkids

Thanks for your understanding. Entering this competitive market is tough, and we aim to set ourselves apart by empowering models and offering tools like free multi-streaming to foster community engagement. We hope our efforts translate into a positive experience that you'll want to share.

@BrookeRidess
Being US-based, we understand the varied needs of models and studios. Whether it’s handling technical challenges or boosting stream quality, our unique streaming technology offers reliability and high quality without taxing your own resources. Not everyone needs these features, but for those who do, it can significantly increase their earnings. Our doors are always open to discuss our cutting-edge solutions that are designed to make your life easier, not harder.

@SMuser69

We touched on this earlier, but let's dive deeper. Multi-streaming involves transmitting your content from our secure network to other sites, enhancing connection quality and performance. We are transparent about how we handle your content, which we never use for unintended profits. Our payout structure is designed to be as generous as possible, reflecting our commitment to your success and privacy. We invest heavily in advanced security measures to protect your content from theft and unauthorized access, employing the same security standards used in banks and government agencies. Your trust and security are our top priorities.

You're also right about the costs associated with high-quality 1080p and 4K transmissions. Leveraging my past experience and connections in the technology industry, we've been able to create a unique platform that not only owns its technology but is also tailored for high performance and cost-effectiveness. This enables us to deliver 4K HD streams when many competitors cannot. This is just one of the many ways we stand out.

Models can do this on there own . I cam on mfc bonga streamate and chaturbate all at the same time, and does not cost me anything to do this. If girls want everything on one screen there's already a site for that and it's Free. I don't like people or companies trying to act like there doing something great for models by offering a free service that's already free.
do you know of one that includes streamate? Shine browser didn’t last time I checked. I’m not sure stream master does either. I actually don’t know of one, that has MFC, strip chat, and streammate.

OP can you add loyal fans too in there? I’d use your service and your site if I was able to use your split streamer with all the sites I use and your own site. Because I do not have a split streamer that includes them all on one stream and it’s a huge pain in the ass.

However, that being said it would have to include the integration for Lovense interactive toys or it wouldn’t work for me either. When I split stream, I need the toys to be integrated and to work on all sites simultaneously too.

As far as I know there isn’t one for free that integrates all the sites I stream from. So if y’all know of one please share, because I was actually really excited when I saw that he included stream mate, in there, in that picture.

For the 4K streaming, I feel the need to mention Chaturbate requires a broadcaster must have at least 100,000 followers before they are allowed 4K broadcasts. How would your service work around that, if at all?

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
The way I'm reading t

do you know of one that includes streamate? Shine browser didn’t last time I checked. I’m not sure streamate does either. I actually don’t know of one that has MFC strip chat and streammate.

OP can you add loyal fans too in there? I’d use your service and your site if I was able to use your split streamer with all the sites I use and your own site. Because I do not have a split streamer that includes them all on one stream and it’s a huge pain in the ass.

However, that being said it would have to include the integration for Lovense interactive toys or it wouldn’t work for me either. When I split stream, I need the toys to be integrated and to work on all sites simultaneously too.
I respect all of the websites and platforms and want to preface this statement with each one has made their own unique decisions for their own personal reasons. I don't agree with them all, but I understand the reasons why they do it.

To answer your question about Streamate and why most other services don't offer support for it is because Streamate employs some anti-competitive tactics to sabotage multi-streaming support in a way that makes it difficult to use multi-streaming technology with Streamate.

Let me explain, there are two main pieces of information when multistreaming to these traditional ingres video servers using RTMP - the stream URL and the stream key/token. The URL identifies the location of where to connect and send the video/audio transmission. The stream key/token enables the remote server to securely identify who you are and match your stream to your account. Streamate will aggressively and randomly change the stream URL and stream key/token each streaming session to invalidate your old one. Each time you connect to stream you have to change the settings for your Streamate channel if you wish to multi-stream to them. They do this to frustrate and discourage people from using multi-streaming tools with their platform. We have a technology that bypasses this and dynamically requests the new stream URL/token for each stream session, but we are waiting for clearance from our legal team to make sure we can legally offer this specific solution for Streamate to models on our platform. My personal opinion is this is anti-competitive and not in good faith for them to disrupt and discourage open market competition, but they have a lot of traffic and it is not to their advantage to make it easier for more competition against themselves, so I understand their perspective as a business.

Stripchat, MFC work well through us, Loyal Fans we will look into, and of course Streamate* works, but it could work better in the future if we get legal clearance to release our v2 integration with them.

We have not taken a look at Loyal Fans yet, but we are interested if it's a platform widely used in the community. Are you wanting to do live streaming to Loyal Fans, content management or both? Any insight into the desired features or scope of integration with them will help us make sure we deliver on the proper expectations for creators like yourself.

I'd love to hear more about your frustrations on multi-streaming. Is it purely from managing the video streams across multiple sites, or is it the difficulty in managing the interactive chat/shows across multiple sites? Right now we have only tackled the multi-streaming, but it's possible with enough demand we add in support for public chat/private messages and the ability to control shows and other basic features too through one interface @ Friends Online.

On a side note, we love all the interactive toys and agree with you the toys such as Lovense's multiple toys need to work across all platforms. It's a feature we have in testing right now and will roll it out soon.

• Helpful!
I respect all of the websites and platforms and want to preface this statement with each one has made their own unique decisions for their own personal reasons. I don't agree with them all, but I understand the reasons why they do it.

To answer your question about Streamate and why most other services don't offer support for it is because Streamate employs some anti-competitive tactics to sabotage multi-streaming support in a way that makes it difficult to use multi-streaming technology with Streamate.

Let me explain, there are two main pieces of information when multistreaming to these traditional ingres video servers using RTMP - the stream URL and the stream key/token. The URL identifies the location of where to connect and send the video/audio transmission. The stream key/token enables the remote server to securely identify who you are and match your stream to your account. Streamate will aggressively and randomly change the stream URL and stream key/token each streaming session to invalidate your old one. Each time you connect to stream you have to change the settings for your Streamate channel if you wish to multi-stream to them. They do this to frustrate and discourage people from using multi-streaming tools with their platform. We have a technology that bypasses this and dynamically requests the new stream URL/token for each stream session, but we are waiting for clearance from our legal team to make sure we can legally offer this specific solution for Streamate to models on our platform. My personal opinion is this is anti-competitive and not in good faith for them to disrupt and discourage open market competition, but they have a lot of traffic and it is not to their advantage to make it easier for more competition against themselves, so I understand their perspective as a business.

Stripchat, MFC work well through us, Loyal Fans we will look into, and of course Streamate* works, but it could work better in the future if we get legal clearance to release our v2 integration with them.

We have not taken a look at Loyal Fans yet, but we are interested if it's a platform widely used in the community. Are you wanting to do live streaming to Loyal Fans, content management or both? Any insight into the desired features or scope of integration with them will help us make sure we deliver on the proper expectations for creators like yourself.

I'd love to hear more about your frustrations on multi-streaming. Is it purely from managing the video streams across multiple sites, or is it the difficulty in managing the interactive chat/shows across multiple sites? Right now we have only tackled the multi-streaming, but it's possible with enough demand we add in support for public chat/private messages and the ability to control shows and other basic features too through one interface @ Friends Online.

On a side note, we love all the interactive toys and agree with you the toys such as Lovense's multiple toys need to work across all platforms. It's a feature we have in testing right now and will roll it out soon.
I will follow you so you have access to my DMs. Yes, I I know that the representatives from stream mate try to discourage split streaming. I’ve been on the receiving end of Some very withering and unempathetic comments from them about it. So this tech info does not surprise me. I did not know exactly this technical information but yes, that makes sense. Their traffic has been less than ideal recently, but as in the last year or two. Before that they did have steady, consistent traffic. (i’m a nine year veteran of stream mate and for most of the nine years I was exclusive to them only for live streams).

The main problem that I have is the difficulty in managing all of the chats at once especially when on my computer for some reason, I can open stream master and stream MFC, and SC pretty seamlessly w a lovense toy. But I have to have stream on a whole separate browser so I’ll be running explorer and chrome at the same time. I have an old gaming PC but I do have fiber optic Internet. So the issue is mostly for me about trying to manage the chat. I would love it. If somehow, they all came up in one screen so that I could know who was chatting and saying what.

Now keep in mind I’m a private model which means I really don’t play up for big public goals. My goal is the opposite of many token site models, and that I want to have back to back privates and exclusive shows where I cater to fetish buyers. But I’m fairly popular, and it is really a big challenge for me that there are a lot of leads and guys who want to chat , and I have to sift through a ton of them to get the actual guys who are appropriate leads for me so I do a lot of hanging out and free chat and chatting, but a lot of them are so easily put off and I know they can tell I’m hopping between tabs and not giving them my full attention of course when the show starts, I stop everything and I give my full attention to have paying on whatever site. But if they judge me as many people do very quickly off of first impression, they are going to think that I’m not going to be doing that and that I will not be giving them my full attention . So I want to stream that and improve it.

I hope that that made sense sorry I am using talk to text on my phone so I’m gonna go back and try and correct the grammar. So it’s easier to read. You are welcome to DM me too.

Reactions: FriendsOnline
that's not the reason. Changing a stream key before going live while a pain in the ass is not difficult, services could just prompt to input the new key if that was the only reason they couldnt integrate streamate, other services also aggregate the chat into a single window which from what I have been told is where the issue with integrating streamate into those other platforms is as streamate wont allow it.

While the changing stream key is a pain, there are also benefits to it, like if someone's child was playing on the pc they couldnt accidently start a stream which would result in the need to ban the model (yes there's other ways to prevent it from happening but a changing stream key is also a valid way of ensuring the stream does not connect without the intent to go live)

When I used an external encoder to stream to SM there were also other drawbacks to doing so as it is not their preferred method of streaming that have a negative effect on a models placement and ability to earn (this was something like 2 years ago so that may have changed, but since the preferred method of streaming is still their web encoder I doubt it)

Last edited:
For the 4K streaming, I feel the need to mention Chaturbate requires a broadcaster must have at least 100,000 followers before they are allowed 4K broadcasts. How would your service work around that, if at all?
We have developed a next-generation technology at Friends Online that can handle more 4K streams than Chaturbate currently does. Let me explain this in two parts:

First, there are no restrictions on 4K streams to Friends Online. Our costs for 4K are lower than other platforms because we own our technology and built it in-house. We hope to continue offering 4K streaming to any creator or model who wants to use it.

According to our research, Chaturbate is the only other platform that offers 4K streaming, but they provide it to less than 1% of their models. If you stream to us in 4K and Chaturbate also allows you to stream in 4K, we will transmit the full 4K quality to them. If not, we can downscale your video to 1080p while still maintaining high quality. We cannot bypass the quality limitations imposed by other cam sites, but we have tested against most of them to ensure we transmit the highest level of quality possible from our network. Additionally, we have provided extensive consultation with creators to maximize the quality of their streaming setup and offer guidance on their hardware, video and audio equipment, and software configuration to extract every ounce of quality they can.

We encode our videos at higher quality levels than any other cam site or platform out there today.

We have developed a next-generation technology at Friends Online that can handle more 4K streams than Chaturbate currently does. Let me explain this in two parts:

First, there are no restrictions on 4K streams to Friends Online. Our costs for 4K are lower than other platforms because we own our technology and built it in-house. We hope to continue offering 4K streaming to any creator or model who wants to use it.

According to our research, Chaturbate is the only other platform that offers 4K streaming, but they provide it to less than 1% of their models. If you stream to us in 4K and Chaturbate also allows you to stream in 4K, we will transmit the full 4K quality to them. If not, we can downscale your video to 1080p while still maintaining high quality. We cannot bypass the quality limitations imposed by other cam sites, but we have tested against most of them to ensure we transmit the highest level of quality possible from our network. Additionally, we have provided extensive consultation with creators to maximize the quality of their streaming setup and offer guidance on their hardware, video and audio equipment, and software configuration to extract every ounce of quality they can.

We encode our videos at higher quality levels than any other cam site or platform out there today.
That's because as I said only 1% of models have enough followers on Chaturbate to broadcast in 4K. Your service should really, really point out that you cannot provide 4K service to Chaturbate users who do not meet the stream requirements for CB, otherwise that's false advertising. That said, most people don't even know that you have to have that many followers to stream in 4K because it's only mentioned once on any of their support pages.

(I have 11 years in the books with CB.)

that's not the reason. Changing a stream key before going live while a pain in the ass is not difficult, services could just prompt to input the new key if that was the only reason they couldnt integrate streamate, other services also aggregate the chat into a single window which from what I have been told is where the issue with integrating streamate into those other platforms is as streamate wont allow it.

While the changing stream key is a pain, there are also benefits to it, like if someone's child was playing on the pc they couldnt accidently start a stream which would result in the need to ban the model (yes there's other ways to prevent it from happening but a changing stream key is also a valid way of ensuring the stream does not connect without the intent to go live)

When I used an external encoder to stream to SM there were also other drawbacks to doing so as it is not their preferred method of streaming that have a negative effect on a models placement and ability to earn (this was something like 2 years ago so that may have changed, but since the preferred method of streaming is still their web encoder I doubt it)
Through our work with hundreds of models and studios, we've found that constantly having to change the streaming URL and key with each disconnection and reconnection is a major barrier and source of confusion.

Our end users aren't technical experts, and we don't believe they need to be. The restrictive practices, such as chat aggregation and various anti-competitive tricks used by Streamate, serve only to enforce their streaming architecture and design—offering no real benefits and straying from industry standards.

They encourage streaming directly through their website using inferior technology because it complicates the process of multi-streaming, demanding more from your computer’s resources.

Furthermore, using such measures to prevent underage access to adult platforms is not only ineffective, it's misleading. If a user shares a computer with minors, implementing account restrictions like passwords, PINs, or secure token access is a more appropriate solution.

Your observations about Streamate's practices that negatively impact model placement are concerning. Such tactics may be their choice, but they contradict the ethical standards upheld by Friends Online, highlighting our commitment to fairness and competitive integrity.

• Helpful!
That's because as I said only 1% of models have enough followers on Chaturbate to broadcast in 4K. Your service should really, really point out that you cannot provide 4K service to Chaturbate users who do not meet the stream requirements for CB, otherwise that's false advertising. That said, most people don't even know that you have to have that many followers to stream in 4K because it's only mentioned once on any of their support pages.

(I have 11 years in the books with CB.)
At Friends Online, we offer unrestricted 4K streams to our platform and also the capability to multi-stream at up to 4K resolutions to external platforms with uncapped quality levels. The quality of your stream to any destination will always depend on the weakest link. For instance, some platforms stream at resolutions lower than 720p and 24fps with low bitrates. We don’t claim to bypass any platform’s streaming capabilities or maximum limits; rather, we respect their limits and assist in configuring your streams to achieve the highest possible quality. We've observed that many models stream at lower quality levels than their setups are capable of, often without realizing it.

Perhaps in the future, as streaming technology continues to evolve and the market becomes more competitive, Chaturbate will follow our lead and expand their 4K streaming capacity to more of the general public.

Having 11 years of experience on CB is indeed significant. We look forward to developing solutions that will capture the interest of seasoned professionals like yourself, giving you compelling reasons to make Friends Online your new home.

Last edited:
At Friends Online, we offer unrestricted 4K streams to our platform and also the capability to multi-stream at up to 4K resolutions to external platforms with uncapped quality levels. The quality of your stream to any destination will always depend on the weakest link. For instance, some platforms stream at resolutions lower than 720p and 24fps with low bitrates. We don’t claim to bypass any platform’s streaming capabilities or maximum limits; rather, we respect their limits and assist in configuring your streams to achieve the highest possible quality. We've observed that many models stream at lower quality levels than their setups are capable of, often without realizing it.

Perhaps in the future, as streaming technology continues to evolve and the market becomes more competitive, Chaturbate will follow our lead and expand their 4K streaming capacity to more of the general public.

Having 11 years of experience on CB is indeed significant. We look forward to developing solutions that will capture the interest of seasoned professionals like yourself, giving you compelling reasons to make Friends Online your new home.
I don't think you understand what I'm telling you. These people are going to see 4K and think they can have it and when they don't they won't understand why and most models stream below 1080p because their internet sucks and you won't be able to fix that either.

Edit: 90% of CB models are Eastern European and Colombian.

I don't think you understand what I'm telling you. These people are going to see 4K and think they can have it and when they don't they won't understand why and most models stream below 1080p because their internet sucks and you won't be able to fix that either.
I understand your concerns about potential confusion in expectations, and I appreciate your perspective.

We are committed to simplifying the user experience and ensuring that our communication and user expectations are as transparent as possible. We will re-evaluate our communications to ensure that users understand our high-quality levels are cutting-edge and guaranteed only on our platform. When using multi-streaming, the maximum achievable quality will depend on the limitations of the remote site.

Reactions: Vixxen81
I understand your concerns about potential confusion in expectations, and I appreciate your perspective.

We are committed to simplifying the user experience and ensuring that our communication and user expectations are as transparent as possible. We will re-evaluate our communications to ensure that users understand our high-quality levels are cutting-edge and guaranteed only on our platform. When using multi-streaming, the maximum achievable quality will depend on the limitations of the remote site.
Thank you!

These are some of the cam sites we have listed, and if there are any others not on this list anyone is interested in we most likely support it as well.
View attachment 99985
How long has this been available? How many
View attachment 99985
how many users do you currently have? How much is each paying? How long has this been available? Can you make a video explaining exactly how you don’t intend on fucking over models and using their streams for self pleasure and selling? I would use something like this if it was 9.99 a month. After a few years you have sorted a few more things out. And how much staff do you have? Is there 24 hour support?

How long has this been available? How many

how many users do you currently have? How much is each paying? How long has this been available? Can you make a video explaining exactly how you don’t intend on fucking over models and using their streams for self pleasure and selling? I would use something like this if it was 9.99 a month. After a few years you have sorted a few more things out. And how much staff do you have? Is there 24 hour support?
This platform has been in development since the beginning of 2023, and we transitioned from internal development to beta testing on our production servers one month ago. It is not yet open to the public, but we have recently started issuing private invitations to expand our testing specifically for models and studios.

Currently, we are not accepting guests or paying members until June, if that addresses your question. Our focus is on establishing accounts with models and studios to build and strengthen those relationships. The great news is that registering as a user, model, or studio is free, so there's no concern about a monthly fee of $9.99. Our monetization strategy relies on subscriptions and tips received directly through Friends Online.

We plan to launch a support portal complete with tutorials and videos in the future, which will include common answers and instructional videos to provide professional guidance and advice to help each creator ascend even further in their journey. This is a full-scale platform operated as a professional business, and we conduct ourselves accordingly to ensure a safe and secure environment. All of our established policies and terms of service, which have been previously linked, are open for discussion and debate to help us deliver the best version of Friends Online to the community.

Regarding support, our staff size is aligned with our current support demands. We welcome any questions and requests for support through the platform, email, or our social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Discord, X, Twitter, Reddit). Our Care Team is available seven days a week and during off-hours as well, but we do not have dedicated 24-hour coverage yet. We operate in North and South America and have not expanded a physical presence to Europe yet, but it's on our roadmap for the future. We plan to establish 24/7 round-the-clock support to provide timely assistance for any technical or other needs our users might have as we expand.

do you know of one that includes streamate? Shine browser didn’t last time I checked. I’m not sure stream master does either. I actually don’t know of one, that has MFC, strip chat, and streammate.

As far as I know there isn’t one for free that integrates all the sites I stream from. So if y’all know of one please share, because I was actually really excited when I saw that he included stream mate, in there, in that picture.
i forget about them not suporting straemate. i remeber being told by shine that it was on streamates end and they would not be joining them. i gusse it rubs me the wrong way that there acting as if there already working with stremate by listing there banner and there not. im just very skeptical of new companies, im not sure what log in details they would then hjave acess to on there side. if you are already using shine have you tried brings up streamate on the same brower and jsut putting it next to eachother but kinda pretend its all on one screen'?