Hello @punker barbie,
My Chaturbate username is: MadyMe
I created a new account and completed the identity verification using my own ID documents. The verification was completed, but the account was immediately banned.
I contacted Chaturbate Support by email to ask for the reason, but I have not received any response or explanation.
I then created another account and went through the verification process again using the same ID documents. The exact same thing happened again — the account was immediately banned after verification.
Could you please check whether my identity or documents may be associated with a previous Chaturbate account, or whether there is an existing restriction causing my accounts to be automatically banned?
I am not trying to bypass any restriction. I simply want to understand what is happening and resolve the issue properly.
Thank you for your help.
My Chaturbate username is: MadyMe
I created a new account and completed the identity verification using my own ID documents. The verification was completed, but the account was immediately banned.
I contacted Chaturbate Support by email to ask for the reason, but I have not received any response or explanation.
I then created another account and went through the verification process again using the same ID documents. The exact same thing happened again — the account was immediately banned after verification.
Could you please check whether my identity or documents may be associated with a previous Chaturbate account, or whether there is an existing restriction causing my accounts to be automatically banned?
I am not trying to bypass any restriction. I simply want to understand what is happening and resolve the issue properly.
Thank you for your help.