AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are your favorite sexual lubricant products?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use JO H20, it's a water based lube. Good for vaginal and anal! Not terribly sticky and it has a nice feel :)

Swiss Navy In natural its water base aswelll fell like me !

I absolutely loooove Pink lube :h: I first fell in love with the Pink Silicone, and I also really like the Pink Water. They're meant to be formulated with vaginal health in mind (woo!) and so far I have yet to have any issues with them. Actually, when I was working at a drugstore, I saw one day that we had like 6 bottles of the silicone and water based Pink on clearance so I bought them ALL!
I just love silicone lube, especially for anal, but of course ya can't use it with silicone toys :'( the waterbased works quite well too! I'd definitely recommend it :3

For anal, I generally use Pjur Analyse, which is a water-based lube with good staying power. I get plenty wet so my pussy never needs help. And if I'm doing a tit wank show or need oil on my body, I go with organic coconut oil!

Coconut Oil. Extra Virgin Organic only. Add a little spit.

Before being a paraplegic, I was wet all the time. Side effect of being horny all the time I guess. Could not even go commando most of the time :( But now? I can get beyond turned on, and even though every bit of me is reflecting that feeling, very little wetness. Could be age too I guess. Coconut oil is great for skin, hair, eating. Amazing stuff :)

Reactions: SoTxBob
I'm a big cheapskate, so I bought a massive bottle of slippery stuff at Good Vibrations, and it's worked pretty well for me. The only time I use anything else is when I've been doing anal for ages, so since my ass is really tight I use cleanstream's relax desensitizing lube, which doesn't numb the area but does make the soreness go down.

I'm a fan of Liquid Silk as well! There's a KY one I've tried that I surprisingly like. A lot of lubes just seem gummy or sticky. I like these guys because they aren't, plus they are water based and revive well with spit instead of having to add back water.

What a useful thread! I've been looking into different lubes lately bc honestly I don't have a problem getting wet INITIALLY but staying wet - not so much.
I love all the coconut oil recommendations, with how popular it is I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. Anyone have any experience with hemp lubes? I think I saw one that actually contains THC.

What a useful thread! I've been looking into different lubes lately bc honestly I don't have a problem getting wet INITIALLY but staying wet - not so much.
I love all the coconut oil recommendations, with how popular it is I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. Anyone have any experience with hemp lubes? I think I saw one that actually contains THC.

I hear weed lube is ahhmazing but I haven't tried it yet. I would even be curious to see what the difference would be between CBD and THC ones.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AngelRae420
I want to try weed lube so bad! I've recently gotten into silicone lube, I tend not to like water-based lube because it is usually cold, runny and doesn't last long. Silicone lube is silky soft, like skin, it doesn't run everywhere and has good staying power. It's just such a bummer I can't use it with my silicone toys! I've heard a lot of good things about coconut oil so I would like to give that a try as well.

I use a lube called Gun Oil. It stains, but I enjoy it more than other lubes I've tried so far. I only really have to use it for anal or when I need some quick help.

Never thought about coconut oil. All the talk about it makes me curious now...

Coconut oil is great but my favourite lube is definitely Monasens. I believe it's a French brand so it's probably impossible or very expensive to get in the US but if you're in Europe you might want to check it out. It's like a "third generation" lubricant which is water based and it moisturises while stimulating natural lubrication, which means you only need a little and then your vagina should do the rest. It's the only thing that works for me for more than 5 minutes - I'm a delicate flower

Sometimes I can get enough natural lube from my vag, But as age creeps up I do need some help!
I have been using Pjur woman a water based lube but it does dry out and needs top ups or some good old spit added to the mix ...Grape seed oil works well on my partner well for wanking !
Never tried coconut oil Q: is it solid at room temperature ??
Classhows

I'm one of those girls obsessed with coconut oil so I use that unless I'm in a hurry (or in the moment) then it's just spit :cat:

*cracks knuckles* Here we go: so I actually work/worked at an adult store (a fancy one, too)! And that introduced me to my current favorite brand: Wicked. They have water, silicone, heating and cooling in both silicone and waterbased, and a huge variety of flavored lubes which actually use Stevia as sweetener! They taste pretty damn good without being gross. And they have my coworkers' and my favorite: Wicked Jelle which is a waterbased anal lube. It's extra thick and cushiony, and stays inside you much better, as well as on toys!

System JO's stuff is also pretty good, as well as Swiss Navy and Pink. I've also really liked Sliquid myself.

To be honest, KY and Astroglide are about the lowest quality stuff you can get. Doctors tend to use them because they get them for free from the companies. If they work for you though, hey, go for it! I wouldn't recommend stuff such as Analease or Anal Blu though. I'm sure a lot of people know this, but if you use a numbing lube, you can't feel if you're in pain. Since anal shouldn't hurt so long as you prep properly, pain means something is wrong and you need to stop and check in with yourself. Not being able to feel that warning signal can sometimes lead to injury. I know some people like it and use it anyway, but just fyi.

I should have figured coconut oil would be good lube. It seems it can do just about anything, lol. And I'll have to try grapeseed oil sometime, sounds intriguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.