AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SextingFinder.com - High quality traffic source of buyers to your product.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2023
Am I right in assuming that most cam models also use Onlyfans and Snapchat premium? If not, feel free to stop reading now. This post aimed towards independent content creators and service providers interested in driving high quality converting traffic directly to their product.

Our product is sextingfinder.com, it’s a sexting marketplace connecting content creators, paid video chatters and sexting service sellers to consumers.

We recently introduced security updates that have blocked with great effect all scam accounts, spammers and fake profiles. This has left a huge imbalance between buyers and legitimate content sellers/service providers.

This is a great opportunity to drive high converting traffic to your product with minimal competition.

We’re the most popular Snapchat sexting service in the world with a reputation for being reliable and bot free, this makes our users more willing to pay.

All our traffic comes from Google searches like “Snapchat sexting, Snapchat sex, snapchat nudes, sexting finder” and many more high quality keywords.

I’m willing to provide free top-ups to legitimate individual sellers who want to provide feedback on how to improve our service, what features we can add to better serve you.

Thanks all!

Hi,

I had a quick look on the site, trying to find out firstly the most interesting detail for a provider, how much and how does one get paid, and for what exactly?

After browsing, I am actually not entirely sure on what the site is for? For clients looking for sexting buddies... like a directory of snap models?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
ew shemale. i know shemale is used for seo because of ignorant people, but extremely outdated and transphobic speech.

anywho the design of the website is giving 2008 wix site maker. for the most popular snapchat sexting service site since 2018 surprised you havn't hired a web designer. i get the web 2.0 nostogic look is a thing, but its gotta be designed well first.

nevermind you dont require 2257 forms for your sexual content listing site.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hi,

I had a quick look on the site, trying to find out firstly the most interesting detail for a provider, how much and how does one get paid, and for what exactly?

After browsing, I am actually not entirely sure on what the site is for? For clients looking for sexting buddies... like a directory of snap models?
We don't pay models directly. We're a traffic provider, we provide traffic for your OnlyFans, Snapchat premium or dump users directly into your live shows on your favourite cam service.

The site is just a giant list of Snapchat handles, one clicks the "Top-Up" button to join the top of the list. This is how you get exposure.

ew shemale. i know shemale is used for seo because of ignorant people, but extremely outdated and transphobic speech.

anywho the design of the website is giving 2008 wix site maker. for the most popular snapchat sexting service site since 2018 surprised you havn't hired a web designer. i get the web 2.0 nostogic look is a thing, but its gotta be designed well first.

nevermind you dont require 2257 forms for your sexual content listing site.

We will have 2257 and updated legal docs eventually, though I don't think we actually need 2257 though I have it on all sites in my network. Like I previously said we don't pay models directly or collect and host content. We're just a traffic provider and the service is UGC and mostly hosted on Snapchat.

This site was recently acquired and was in terrible shape, we have limited resources leading up to the holidays and I made the choice to protect people vs cover our asses with legal docs, which would be irrelevant as the site evolved.

The site was littered with Nigerian sextortion scammers, fake VPN user profiles and I was receiving daily complaints from users that were being scammed out of sometimes thousands of dollars per transaction.

That is why I made the call to put our dev power into cleaning up the product, then once everything is place, the lawyers will be able to draft appropriate legal docs for the end product and I wouldn't have to go back to them continuously as the product evolves.

We tested a generic account with 20x package from our Shop.

Here's the results:

- 150 adds on Snapchat
- 1000 Onlyfans visitors
- 35 free subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.