AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Landing page, would be helpful?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Bucharest
camgirl.cloud
Twitter Username
@CamgirlCloud
Chaturbate Username
redglove
I'm thinking slim, fast, easy. Landing page.
Landing pages, intro or index page is a simple, HTML web page where content can be added/ showcase a few materials (services, products or whatever) a few links to social accounts and why not to a camming site (room)
Landing pages is addressed the owners of a registered domain and web hosting.
The idea is not exactly mine but if I am to work with these type of resources at least to do this at a larger scale rather than 2 -3 templates.

The structure of a landing page is simple but not limited at:
- main navigation
- at least one photo
- showcase service/product
- call to action
- social links or similar (as I've already mentioned)

A landing page... bleah.... what is good for?
- branding
- drives traffic
- peaks interest
- build alias in online environment, because privacy and personal details should not be out in the open.
- have your own "allmylinks" type of content/service
- content control which is a big thing (no additional links, backlinks, banners, offers, pop-ups, pop-under, advertising scripts injected by hosting provider or 3rd party affiliates)

A few cons too (just to keep it real)
- harder to update content because there's no admin backend
- limited to individuals with access to host (preferable a domain too)
- static content (well if there's a Twitter embade with latest post then its not so "static" )

Anyway, just an idea and I was wondering if anyone is interested in this type of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.