AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Remember your first kiss? We know it was awkward, but share the story anyway.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2016
Colorado
MFC Username
admiralfoot
I was 13 or 14 years old at a school dance. They set up a mock jail for a fund raiser. Kids could pay a dollar to have someone sent to the jail. The only way to be released was for someone to kiss you. Needless to say, I wound up in jail. The girl who "posted my bail" had obviously kissed before. As soon as her lips touched mine, I vividly remember feeling her tongue pressing against my teeth and my tongue. At the time, it was a very strange feeling and kind of gross, but also very exciting at the same time. It probably didn't last more than 5 seconds, but seemed like an eternity.

It probably didn't last more than 5 seconds, but seemed like an eternity.

Haha, my first kiss felt like it lasted way too long, too. I was 13 and he was 15. I didn't really know him and he didn't really know me, we were both kinda just dating to know what dating was like. Anyway... We were at a park, watching fireworks. I'd never kissed anyone before, so I figured I'd try to be all romantic and kiss him during the grand finale of the fireworks. Turns out he had the same idea!

It was sloppy. I had braces, he had braces... I had drool literally all around my mouth. It was... an experience. I dumped him a week later.

But, fun fact! We kept talking throughout the years, and we got back together - we will be celebrating our one-year anniversary in less than a month! So, yeah. Things worked out. It probably also helps that we both aren't bracefaces anymore.

I was 12. My friend kept on trying to seduce me. One day I finally said "fuck it" and gave in. It was awful. She was so gross. I don't mean that shallow, I mean literally. Wish I could have grown the courage to just tell her to fuck off, but I didn't. She made me really question my sexuality back then and essentially manipulated me into believing I was SUPPOSED to make out with her because "That's what friends do." Bleh, bleh bleh. Regret that shit. My first kiss with a boy wasn't much different.

But, fun fact! We kept talking throughout the years, and we got back together - we will be celebrating our one-year anniversary in less than a month! So, yeah. Things worked out. It probably also helps that we both aren't bracefaces anymore.

That is awesome! Congrats! I haven't seen mine since HS graduation, but we are FB friends. We are both married and living in different states now.

I don't... I do remember my first rejected kiss, it scarred me from that point on (age 9). I never trusted the hearts of girls/women after that until first serious love at 16, and never again after that.
I had sex before first real kiss, so perhaps that is why I don't remember it. I do really like kissing though, and first kisses with a new partner are awesome/ the best, I always look forward to them.

Haha I was a late bloomer with anything romantic, or even just physical romance as it were, I have always been hopelessly awkward around people I liked cause of my anxiety. I'm still the person who most think I hate them when I really like them cause I either flat out ignore them cause I know I'll say something stupid or I make fun of them mercilessly... I was in probably 9th grade and the guy had also never kissed anyone. It was actually pretty funny and sweet...we kissed and totally...messed it up...he just half laughed and said..ok we are going to try that again...was pretty much the perfect way to address it in my opinion. I dated this guy on and off for years as we were both very...different thinking than most so as many times as we tried to date others we never felt as understood as we did with each other. I still saw him randomly every few years until about 3 or 4 years ago. The feelings always came rushing back every time. He said the same for him. Then I think we just kinda...let go. Im not sure why or how but now he's got a steady girlfriend and a kid on the way and I couldn't be happier for him. The end.

Middle school and it was a kid I didn't like too much. BUT it was cool to have a boyfriend and I needed all the cool points I could get. He walked me to my class every day. One day he did this, stopped at the door, and licked the FUCK out of his own lips while looking at my face. He didn't just lick them once. He slopped his tongue around them like 5 times and in retrospect it's weird that I stood and watched the spectacle. He slopped a kiss on my lips and then ran off to his class. I walked into my science class with apparently a struck look about me because my friend said
"Div what just happened are you ok??"
"Yeah Kelly, I'm fine. I just uh. got kissed."
"REALLY? WHAT WAS IT LIKE?"
"Wet."
She laughed in my face.

Don't really remember the first kiss. Remember the first time I held hands vividly. It was intense.

It was 7th grade. It was "truth or dare" outside at either my bday gathering, or my friend's the week before also, outside of my house. But the kiss-ee was my boyfriend of the moment. There was a gum exchange, and an audience. And the gum fell on the sidewalk. And then it ended.

Oh my god I also remember my friend trying to intervene last second like "YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS!" :haha: but it was too late. very dramatic times indeed.

I was about 7-8 years old when I had my very first kiss. It was with a boy named Daniel and we constantly sent each other love letters, even though we lived right next door to one another :D After a while he asked "Should we be boyfriend and girlfriend?" I said yes straight away. He went to kiss me and I said "Wait!" He looked confused. I said "I'm scared!" He told me not to worry and then we done a quick kiss on the lips. Then I really giggled after.. then panicked as I thought you could get pregnant that way LOL I didn't tell anyone until of course I learned you cannot get pregnant that way HAHA :p

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen and Admiralfoot
For the record the gum was a part of the dare. It had to be passed on person to person. And we failed.

For the record the gum was a part of the dare. It had to be passed on person to person. And we failed.

Funny. Reminds me of a game we played in college called Suck and Blow. Not as naughty as it might sound. You would take a regular playing card. One person would place the card against their lips and suck to keep card in place. The object was to pass it to the mouth of person next to you and continue around the circle without it falling. I recall failing at this often too. When you are drinking beer, it is hard to suck for a long time...and usually laughing too. :)

Reactions: LuckySmiles
We were 16. She played the bassoon. I remember her being a good kisser, and she seemed to enjoy me.

Sometime during our 6th date or so, I tried to take it further...she resisted. That was the end of that one. :)

I was 16 ...at my first party. I tried weed for the first time...and alcohol in the same night. Looking back...maybe that wasn't such a good idea! Needless to say, I needed a chaperone. Who happened to be a 24 year old guy/man. He thought I was cute. He also thought I was 19 .....which I found out after he kissed me.

At the time, I had the biggest crush on a guy in my drama class. I remember I started crying because for some reason I thought I had cheated on him in my drug/alcohol induced stuper.

How romantic! XD

A month before I turned 16 I went to an "all ages" night at a club in a nearby city with some of my friends. I met this guy on the dance floor, danced a bit. When it was time for my friends and I to go he asked if he could walk me to the my friends' car. i said sure... and he kissed me when we got to the car. It was TERRIBLE! I thought he was trying to eat my face and I was instantly convinced I hated kissing lol. Then we dated like for 3 months, because I was young and dumb. It never got better lol.

• Funny!
Reactions: Admiralfoot
My first kiss was when I was 10 or 11, grade 4. It was behind the book shelf in the classroom right before the bell rang for end of day, and he bit my lip and we banged foreheads. Yup, those awkward terrible first kisses you see in movies actually happened to me!!!

We got better at it though, we met periodically in the washroom hall to kiss before rushing back to class before we got caught. Started off at a young age, oops lmao

I was in the sixth grade and thought I was pretty amazing for managing to ask the cute redhead in my class out. Did my first movie date. Except her mother demanded we bring along my date's best friend who I loathed. And the friend did her best to make the date horrible but it turned out okay. I'm walking my date to the door and I try for the kiss. And my date kisses me back! Score. Except her best friend hits me with a flying tackle. Thankfully that was the last date that the best friend was brought along.

I was 13 and he was 15. I had the biggest crush on him in middle school, he eventually asked me out. A couple days later he was wondering why i never made a move, i told him that I've never kissed anyone before so I was shy, that's when he crushed his lips to mine. It was actually a really hot first kiss.
We ended things a couple months later.

Now he's married and I'm married, and we've stayed great friends since then.

It was in the beginning of grade 9, we were both fourteen and he asked me out after a couple week of classes. I remember being so overwhelmed by the new high-school environment, and feeling so giddy that one of the cutest boys in school wanted to date me. We kissed in the middle of a shopping mall with his friends watching. It didn't feel like butterflies or fireworks at all, just really awkward. Probably had to do with the fact that I was crushing hard on a girl and was in denial/didn't know how to confront those feelings towards her. Oh to be young and confused again!

11th grade, I was friends with a girl sense the start of high school. Lots in common, We grew close, and ended up going on a double date down town. Both of us had horrible sweetie palms. She just smiled, and every thing was ok. We split off from her friends, a couple, and walked along the river.

We just kind of kissed. Right there in public, leaning against a railing. It was winter, nestled close to each other to keep warm. It turned into a 30 minute kiss. Complete with butterflies. By the end of it, we had both figured out what to do. I had acidently given her a hickey that competely covered her entire neck. The whole time my heart was pounding in my ears.

Later on we found out her friends saw every thing, and apparently had sex in public under a blanket while we were making out. Every where we went people were teasing us about the hickey. She tried so hard to hide it with a turtle neck sweater. It took a week for the hickey to go away.

I got to say as kisses go it was amazing.

Yeah, I was 8. I was at the beach with my friend, who was also 8. It was kind of a game: we were diving under the water and kissing there. It was fun and our parents never noticed us kissing :p

Reactions: SoTxBob
I was super young and my sister made me kiss my crush because she said I shouldn't make him feel bad and it's gonna be our last time seeing him for a long time (we only saw him during summer vacation). I just wanted a peck, but he shoved his tongue down my throat.

My first real kiss, you know the boy you really like, was when I was 12. It was sensual and it was me shoving my tongue down a throat this time around lol.

Reactions: AliceoftheSKY
We were 11 or 12 and he was my best friend. It was on top of his and his brothers bunk bed and I asked him if he ever kissed before and he replied with no. We blushed and he asked me if I wanted to see what it was like. We ended up hiding under the pile of blankets and giggling. That was the same night he gave me a note that read "I love you." to this day we still love one another and he is still my best friend.

I was about 13 and hanging out with a couple of friends in my parent's front yard. One friend had a crush on me, the other friend had a crush on him. She was the super open type and she asked him if they could kiss and he replied, "only if I can kiss you" to me. I was a good friend, so I said okay. Lol!

I remember it not being that terrible, just weird.

• Funny!
Reactions: Bobbie Madison
I was about 13 and hanging out with a couple of friends in my parent's front yard. One friend had a crush on me, the other friend had a crush on him. She was the super open type and she asked him if they could kiss and he replied, "only if I can kiss you" to me. I was a good friend, so I said okay. Lol!

I remember it not being that terrible, just weird.

Well who could blame him? :)

• Hugs
Reactions: AliceoftheSKY
Okay, here goes...complete disclosure, I have two "firsts." The first first was when I was five, I don't remember her name but her parents and mine somehow knew each other and she and her mom were at our house one day and our mom's sent us out to play. We were out by my father's workshop and I asked if she wanted to kiss me, no idea why but I just asked her. She said yes and we smooched for like a half second and decided we were boyfriend and girl friend. Then we went back into the house and shared a Coke. I guess I've been a horny little devil since then.

The second "first" was in the seventh grade. One day in class we had like 10 minutes before the bell rang and one of the girls in this little group decided that we'd play spin the bottle. Okay seriously I had no idea what to do or anything. This other girl that was playing had a natural hate for the world it seemed, and for me in particularly; I mean she would cut me down at any opportunity. Well, she spun and guess at whom the bottle pointed at...yep, you guessed it. She was all like. "No way this is gonna happen" and "GOD! Why did it have to be HIM?"...shit like that. She was told what the rules of the game and reluctantly she gave in and kissed me. I think we both blushed. Anyway for like a week every time we passed each other in the hall she always gave me the stink-eye and would say, 'I can't believe I kissed YOU!" and would storm off. One day I saw her coming my way supposedly heading to her locker and she stopped me again, I prepared for her daily put-down. This time she took me by my hand and rushed me into the stairwell and told me I better not tell a soul about this, and then she kissed again. This wasn't the spin the bottle kiss, but a real one that lasted pretty long, at least to me.

So, there you have it.

Okay, here goes...complete disclosure, I have two "firsts." The first first was when I was five, I don't remember her name but her parents and mine somehow knew each other and she and her mom were at our house one day and our mom's sent us out to play. We were out by my father's workshop and I asked if she wanted to kiss me, no idea why but I just asked her. She said yes and we smooched for like a half second and decided we were boyfriend and girl friend. Then we went back into the house and shared a Coke. I guess I've been a horny little devil since then.

The second "first" was in the seventh grade. One day in class we had like 10 minutes before the bell rang and one of the girls in this little group decided that we'd play spin the bottle. Okay seriously I had no idea what to do or anything. This other girl that was playing had a natural hate for the world it seemed, and for me in particularly; I mean she would cut me down at any opportunity. Well, she spun and guess at whom the bottle pointed at...yep, you guessed it. She was all like. "No way this is gonna happen" and "GOD! Why did it have to be HIM?"...shit like that. She was told what the rules of the game and reluctantly she gave in and kissed me. I think we both blushed. Anyway for like a week every time we passed each other in the hall she always gave me the stink-eye and would say, 'I can't believe I kissed YOU!" and would storm off. One day I saw her coming my way supposedly heading to her locker and she stopped me again, I prepared for her daily put-down. This time she took me by my hand and rushed me into the stairwell and told me I better not tell a soul about this, and then she kissed again. This wasn't the spin the bottle kiss, but a real one that lasted pretty long, at least to me.

So, there you have it.
wow, that's sweet :)

• Hugs
Reactions: eyeteach
Status
Not open for further replies.