AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2016
Hello everyone! I am seeking for webcam models agencies, located in New York or Los Angeles.

I will be more than grateful for every feedback!

Do you mean studio? Virtual or physical to perform? I've never heard of a webcam model agency.

May I ask for a little context on why you are looking for one.

And.. don't let anyone ever convince you you need one to cam. All you need is a computer, decent internet and a webcam. No need to pay someone else a cut of your earnings for doing next to nothing.

To be fair they're doing some thing, they're taking 30% of your money! :joyful: You know that's hard work!

That's after the web cam sites are taking their cut as well. so that's like 60% of 80%. Which means like 49%... pay out. :facepalm:

And for taking 30%. they own your videos, and they own your screen name.

To be fair they're doing some thing, they're taking 30% of your money! :joyful: You know that's hard work!

That's after the web cam sites are taking their cut as well. so that's like 60% of 80%. Which means like 49%... pay out. :facepalm:

And for taking 30%. they own your videos, and they own your screen name.
Exactly why you should not sign up with those guys ;)

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Status
Not open for further replies.