AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2018
Thank you for posting. It can take over 30 days for DMCA notices sent by CB to have any response from the site they are issued to. Since I can't access the validated cammers area of ACF, I can't read the specific post you linked, however here are three things that sometimes do cause the team to not be able to start the request sent to Support@Chaturbate.com:

There must be direct links to each and every video/photo set that you are asking for DMCA takedown service to go after.

Please provide some information on what type of content you are asking for DMCA take down service on, since sometimes what is in links is changed on the site after you already specified a particular link in your request.

Please make sure that the content is not marked with another cam site's watermark, name or anything that makes it appear to have not come from CB. Just as was stated about using fake names in a DMCA request, we can't complete a DMCA takedown if it seems the content was never a part of CB in the first place.

Thank you!
Dear Support , I am facing a problem on chaturbate regarding tokens..
Can you help me to get my tokens back ?
one user did cheating and my all 4000 tokens were gone. Can you help me to get my tokens back ?
I can share that user's name . if you can help , it will be my pleasure and tokens will help my life. he might cheated

thank you.

My Username : Youreshylilgirldaddy

Dear Support , I am facing a problem on chaturbate regarding tokens..
Can you help me to get my tokens back ?
one user did cheating and my all 4000 tokens were gone. Can you help me to get my tokens back ?
I can share that user's name . if you can help , it will be my pleasure and tokens will help my life. he might cheated

thank you.

My Username : Youreshylilgirldaddy

I'm sorry, however it's possible a user, or some users, uploaded fake tip emoticons or simply lied about their intent to pay tokens

If you know the user name who posted that emoticon or did not give you the tokens offered, please email that person's name to Support@Chaturbate.com

It is important for new broadcasters to be aware of which tips are real and fake. Real tips are accompanied by a sound effect and update your token balance instantaneously.

Thank you.

Reactions: shapman88
Upvote 0
I'm sorry, however it's possible a user, or some users, uploaded fake tip emoticons or simply lied about their intent to pay tokens

If you know the user name who posted that emoticon or did not give you the tokens offered, please email that person's name to Support@Chaturbate.com

It is important for new broadcasters to be aware of which tips are real and fake. Real tips are accompanied by a sound effect and update your token balance instantaneously.

Thank you.
Thank you for answering me . But as soon as i posted a problem here , my chaturbate account password is change by your team member . Can you please help me with new password to open my account ? I have just shared a problem and i am facing in my current broadcasting days. Please share password to open my account to get back on work . Its my account only and i am only using it . Its nothacked or phished. Please

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.