AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Dan Epstein
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I signed up here just because new problem with lost of money. I cannot post yet, but i red all of yours concerning this matter. I have a LOT lost to choice bank. Are you a still employee with fcp? Who will be there to assist when everything closes down? Is there some list where we with more money need to signup so support will have us in mind in future?
    I had money in my firstchoicepay account, and it seems it's been hacked. Since Firstchoice has closed down, I can't contact support. Please help me out ASAP
    Dan Epstein
    Dan Epstein
    Hi there, can you contact me by e-mail? It's danep@firstchoicepay.com
    Hello Dan, I am new in this forum, registered just to speak with you. My problem is that I had some money on my old card. I was sent a new card but didnt activate it untill last friday. The money disapeared from my old account and it was a text telling me it would take about 2 hours for the new card to work and be loaded. Now after 3 days it is still not loaded. Could you please PM me since I can´t pm you.
    Dan Epstein
    Dan Epstein
    Hi, I just posted my work e-mail address, feel free to reach out, that's what I'm here for.
    Hey ,Dan i have the same problem with virtual money that are stucked !Is a guarantee that they are not lost?And how we can withdraw them to card or tranfer to another bank account!Thanks
    Hello Dan, Can you please PM me (I can't PM you because I'm new on the forum) or give me an email I can get in contact with you. I have a problem and from what I see you are the man that solves problems :) Anna
    Hello Dan, I'm really sorry for bothering you everywhere:
    At the time I got the bad news I had $100k on my account, all my earnings for the last year and a half. I got scared and went to the ATM to withdraw. I managed to take $5k (the daily limit). I'm very worried that I will lose everything ($90k+). I'm a new user here and I can't send PM... is there any other method so I can get in contact with you ? I'm desperate
    Greetings Dan, Just want to let you know that the debit card is not working. I'm pretty sure I had some funds left and was hoping to use them. I know there's little you can control regarding FCP but I really need that money. Any advice?
    Dan Epstein
    Dan Epstein
    Contact me directly when you can please, so we can check the details.
    Hi Dan,
    i have more than 30000 $ stucked on virtual account how I can dispose of that money if the card is dead like Firstchoice Pay service?
    Hi there and sorry for writing you here I can't send a pm. I have more than 40k $ blocked on fcp. Can you please give me any additional method of contact so I can ask you few questions maybe you can help me. Thanks
    Hi Dan,

I am still new here so I can't PM you. Do you have other contacts so I can reach you? I need help regarding FCP situation..thank you :)
    Hey Dan!

I cant pm you. But i would have the same question that someone else asked it from you. "Dan can u please tell me what will happen with my money that are in the virtual account and seems not coming to the card ballance? How can i get it back?"
    Hi Dan,

I am new to can modelling industry and currently live in the Philippines. My firstchoice application is still on verification, and have you tried sending your prepaid Mastercard here in this country? If so how many days is the processing? Thank you a lot!
    Hi, there is a minor delay in card payments today, my guys are already on this to resolve it ASAP :)
    Reactions: MizDelilahDee
    Aayda_Heart
    Aayda_Heart
    Im still waiting for my payment, it says it went through on MFC but it didnt go through you guys. I need this money today or I will not be able to pay my rent and my internet will be cut off, leaving me without being able to contact anyone and basically stranded. I'm deeply scared now, and I need this resolved like right now.
    Hi Dan, i am a relatively new member so i can’t send PM. Could i contact to you in any other way? I am having problems with my firstchoice pay card, i want to link it to chaturbate
    Dan Epstein
    Dan Epstein
    Hi, feel to contact me directly at: danep@firstchoicepay.com
    J
    julloa292
    thank you!
    I'm glad to say that Firstchoice Pay is one year old today. Thanks for helping me cross waters that were very often stormy, Dan.
    Reactions: DFT
    Hi Dan. Are you able to see my recent post about my Payoneer account? Someone recommended that I speak to you about it.
    ciao mi chiamo stela ho un problema con una conto firstchoicepay non riesco a ricevere pagamenti da cam4 vengono sempre rifiutati.
    poi o anche bloccato la carta perche credevo di averla persa ora la o ritrovata in casa mia,o mandato molte email al supporto firstchoicepay ma senza avere
    risposta.puo darmi una mano a risolvere questi problemi grazie.
    Dan Epstein
    Dan Epstein
    Hi Stela, my colleagues in the Italian speaking team will reach out to you by e-mail soon :)
    stela
    stela
    ok thank you
    Hi dan..
    I am cam model
    Last payout bongacams
    But dont load my card first choice pay..
    I make imedetly load but 18 hours gone but dont sent load money my card.. I see my card "procconig load"
    Why 18 hours gone same writing my card..
    Dan Epstein
    Dan Epstein
    Hi, feel free to email me at: socialmedia@firstchoicepay.com
    I can't enlasar the firstchoicepay account with chaturbate help please
    Dan Epstein
    Dan Epstein
    Entonces, tienen que ponerse en communicacion atraves del correo electronico porfavor, espero a su contact pronto
    Good good will receive information because I can't tie my email account with chaturbate, when I'm going to send a form in chaturbate of my documents and tells me / not have an account of Firstchoice Pay linked. Initiate sitting in his Firstchoice Pay account. If just register to obtain a Firstchoice Pay card, wait until 48 hours for approval and then complete this form.
    No 60's/70's music thread running, but do yourself a favor and put on some Janis Ian today. What a voice. Shame her songs are just as relevant today.
    Dan Epstein
    Dan Epstein
    I am waiting for your own created thread then :)
    good afternoon I wish to have information on because I can't link my firtschoicepay account with chaturbate, when I'm going to send form in chaturbate of my documents and tells me /n't have a account of Pay Firstchoice tied. Log in to his Pay Firstchoice account. If just checked in for a Pay Firstchoice card, wait until 48 hours for approval and then complete this form.
    buenas tardes desearia tener informacion de porque no puedo enlazar mi cuenta de firtschoicepay con chaturbate,cuando voy a enviar formulario en chaturbate de mis documentos y me dice /No tiene una cuenta de Firstchoice Pay vinculada. Regístrese para su cuenta de Firstchoice Pay . Si acaba de registrarse para una tarjeta de Firstchoice Pay, espere hasta 48 horas para su aprobación y luego complete este formulario..
    Hi, I will do my best to be available this weekend , however I'm moving an apt. on Friday, so I might be a little slower to respond.
    Hello ,i changed for first choice payment method and after i got a mail from first choice for adding myfreecams as founding source . i cant submit changes telling me i need 24-48h to wait for approval from First Choice, but passed more than 1 week and no approval or answers .i contact myfreecams and say to contact first choice to see what cause the deelay but i dont get any answers from first choice support
    Dan Epstein
    Dan Epstein
    Sasha I'm right here. This is my direct email address: danep@firstchoicepay.com , let's see how I can help.
    Hi, how are you? I read your answers about payments. Well, this is my case, I changed for first time my tokens to money the last July 31st and today, August 9th my First Choice account is empty, I don't know why. Could you please help me?
    Dan Epstein
    Dan Epstein
    Hi, I'd love to help. Feel free to reach me at: danep@firstchoicepay.com, or PM me in here :)
    Reactions: Pia
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…