AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi.I ve been banned without a reason on Chaturbat , I did nothing wrong. I have some things to say about that and the other models who all do wrong things and i have all the proofs and they get away with it.
    I've sent many messages to admin of website still no reply since 1 month. Please all i want is to work and earn money .help me get unbanned .THANK YOU
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Amber Cutie Forum is not a part of Chaturbate and messages to the admin of ACf will not reach CB customer support. I have received your DM and will respond there when I have an answer for you. Thank you.
    Norandra
    Norandra
    If ACF is not a part of CB, and you are not admin for CB, how do you access our emails to and from CB support Shirley?
    R
    roydz
    Shirley is the Chief Operations Officer for Chaturbate.

ACF is an Independent forum
    Hello Shirley,
    I have the same problem with two users: sexyperfectmilf and romaniasfinest (the latter being a studio account).
    The paxum payments from CB get somehow rejected (or at least this is what the support is telling me).
    I've contacted Paxum and they say the account is perfectly ok, which I believe because I can receive payments from other sites.
    Can you help ?
    Hello Shirley, my account name is justinbleu, is almoust a mounth from when i converted my tokens, i still not received my payment, i did it with Wire transfer, can you check my account and Tell me if is something wrong, i m tired of Waiting, and chaturbate suport is not responding me A-T all, Any information you can give me will me help me alot, soon i need to pay my rent and i will really need my money.
    Reactions: Norandra
    stefpretty_101
    stefpretty_101
    we r in the same situation. asian_massive_squirt is struggling now because of this delayed payment. seems that they doesnt care about it.keep on telling us it was already sent while the truth is it is not...i explain to them that there was no other person appeared on my cam, only me..that i have change my hairstyle to look more attractive.hope they will consider it and send me my payment.
    username CB : rosemary1991 I have the patience, but I also need urgent money, as long as it is possible to get some money into the paxum account,money from 22.04.2018.thank you.kiss for help
    now couldnt be able to open my acount on cb..they sent me site warning,, when i uploaded my id they say its duplicate..and saying i need to upload id for this different person..how can it be..im the only one who uses my account eversince..and its verified on january 3 2017
    shirley can you help me..cb emailed me asking files.scanned id and photo with my id next to my face for the verification of my account..now i uploaded already.but cb denied...reason; id required for the person who appeared on my cam...can you send me the photo of this person which recorded on your system?so i can upload her id?
    stefpretty_101
    stefpretty_101
    im the only one who appears on my cam..all i need to know is the copy of photo who appeared on my cam
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please check your email for a message from Support.
    stefpretty_101
    stefpretty_101
    i did punker...they kept on saying id for another person?who is this person?im the only one appears on my cam.no other person..thats why im wondering..and i want the copy of your system to know who is this person
    Hi again Shirley. I can't seem to get a response from support, but it has been eight business days for a daily payout via wire transfer. I'm not sure how I'm being affected by the FCP thing but I guess I am! Could you please check again as to the status of this?
    Hello Shirley! My account it "rubensexappel"

I have been deeply affected by the First Choice Pay crisis. I still haven't pay for the rent of this month and I have little money for food.
    I would like to know if you can do an exception this time and turn on the Daily Payout function in my account "rubensexappel", so I can get the money as fast as possible. Looking forward to your answer. Thanks
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Daily payout ability has been added to your account. Thank you for your post.
    hello, username CB : rosemary1991 , you can check my money on April 22, 2018 by what method I will be turned on and how long. I have been waiting for a long time.thank you.kisses
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Support is canceling the wire and will send you this payment and future payments to your Paxum account.
    Hi Shirley,
    Please. Do not ignore it... or DM me please for further assist if you can
    I verified on CB since Sept. 10, 2017

After uploading new photos of passport (which i use to go abroad) i got a ban.
    Support didnt reply me for 10 days and today they said "Account has been terminated"
    I don't even know why should i to be banned because of providing documents which Support asked me...
    Please.Help Me.
    name: Imdana
    Y
    Yuuhoo
    Now my account is unlocked but it's not age verified again.
    I'm worried to do anything on my account now.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    @Yuuhoo Please check your inbox for an email from Support.
    N
    nzhere
    Yuuhoo please update us on what support said, what onsense excuse they came up with..
    (...) For this month's payment I set up a US Bank account , under the details of my husband, you approved it and now it's ready to roll. But I don't know if you need me to upload any identification for him. and what sort of identification, he's a US citizen. Please let me know ASAP . I'm sorry for the spam
    C
    CasaAdd
    Punker apparently they have not; the last mail I received from them is from over a week ago. I know and I understand that I'm spamming support at this rate, but anything will be greatly appreciated. So patience is what I need right now? That's what you mean?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please send the documents Support requested regarding your wire payment to the email Support@Chaturbate.com as they are awaiting response.
    C
    CasaAdd
    Hi @punker barbie . Well I already did ... I know you got a way to look into the process ... if you wouldn't mind to let me know. How things go forward I will very much appreciate it. I sent the documents and then again I sent the information they requested. But I'm still in a limbo.
    (...) but nothing has happened so far I've yet to receive even an email from you guys or an answer anything works, if the payments was rejected it will be cool to know that you will do it this time around. (...)
    Hi Punker.
    I'm coming to you because I'm sort of frustrated and really desperate right now, last month I set up a wire payment for my account , my USERNAME on the platform is Casaadd , the account for the wire I provided is an international business account, I requested it, it seem that it went fine, you asked me for my passport I sent it,(...)
    Hi shirely my usname is annemariy .in 10 april i did a wire transfer and sent a copy of my passport for support and still don't get my money yet from 10 april till now 20 days left and nothing new. today i add my paxum account as a new method payment and want the money transfered to be loaded to my paxum account if that possible. i try to contact support for many time but there is no answerTHANK YOU
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. CB Support is in contact with you to change over your payment method. I wish you a speedy resolution to this change over.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    We're sending payment to your Paxum and you should be receiving it soon.
    im posting this 3rd time idk who is deleting my posts. my account fahad_1332 got banned idk why can you please help me to unban it..
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Your account should now work.
    i m rosemary1991 name CB, I have a problem with my account, I have sent a daily WIRE payment but I do not have a passport or permission so I exchanged with PAXUM, I received e.mail from CB that the money was transferred but I did not get it.please help me please help me.thank you
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please look for an email from Support@Chaturbate.com sent to you at 5:04 PM today, 4/29/18, with more information on your payment. Thank you for your patience!
    A
    amyyyy
    I received e.mail from the CB, but I do not have a passport or a permit for those two pictures, the CB account is mine, the account in which the money was sent is mine, the bank has my ID card. I only have a bulletin, a birth certificate. I can get the money if I do not have a passport and driver's license.please help me
    Any chance you could look into my CB account cdnconnection? It's been about a week and I'm just curious. Also your hair looks pretty today (or so I assume xD)
    i know i write you many times here..and i understand you have an avoidable delays nowadays..but i ask you politely..you said i will received my payment soon...well how soon it is? knowing that its only 3 days until payout.how can i payout my tokens for the next period if theres an unresolve issue about my payment..its asian_massive_squirt
    shapman88
    shapman88
    As everyone has said in the past, you MUST be patient.
    M
    Marckbull
    I think it too, When is soon?? I have waiting almost for a email from support saying my method of payment ist ok but i dont get any mail. Sorry but Im scared
    stefpretty_101
    stefpretty_101
    yeah..its end of the month now..still no answer from them when is that "soon " they were saying? wve waited for 2 weeks now and nothing happens..
    justinbleu is my name account
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. CB sent you a wire payment on this cash out request on 4/19 but it was returned to us by your bank. Please email Support@Chaturbate.com with updated payment info so we can cross check the account with your bank & reissue the payment.
    JustinBleu
    JustinBleu
    But i did that @punker barbie!and support don t writte me i tryed, upload my passport, and i have the agreeement, i Also writted my info for payment again, you Say my info are not good?
    JustinBleu
    JustinBleu
    What you mean email cb support?i send the Files necesarly when i did selected my payment metod, and the agreement is Also signed, do i need to send my bank details in a mail?didn t hear a word from them from a week ago, they don t care...please check my account and Tell me what i need to do, cashout is in Few days and i need to recive it Like all people who Work need.
    Continúe.. and I did not know anything about my payment. I want to tell you that I did this at the same time as a friend and we completed the same requirements, each one with their respective information, he was already paid 3 days ago and I did not, I would like to know if I made any mistakes and what should I do, thanks for your attention
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Your payment information for both accounts is set up correctly and a payment has been issued to your bank 16, April. However, at this time there are unavoidable delays and we must ask for your patience while we work through different banks' and processors' requirements to get all payments settled for all broadcasters.
    M
    Marckbull
    Thank you for answering my concern shirley, that is, I just have to wait?
    JustinBleu
    JustinBleu
    I have the same problem But i converted my tokens on 4 april and still nothing,@punker barbie can you help me pleaee, i don t have an Answer from support from 21
    Hello good afternoon, we are study located in Colombia, from the 15 of this month we link a bank account as a method of payment and we have so far received no reply or notification of payment of the fortnight of April 1 to April 15 of this year.
    We send many emails for support and we have not received a response from the same. The user name is dfstudio22.
    thank you for your response and collaboration
    D
    dfstudio
    gracias punker barbie por su respuesta , hemos colocado varios correos electronicos pero no hemos recibido ninguna respuesta por parte de soporte
    studiocb1492
    studiocb1492
    dfstudio mandame tu whatsap por dm estoy en la misma situacion tuya
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    It appears you uploaded payment information on 4/17 when the cut-off was 4/16 -- we will issue you a daily payout wire transfer. To speed up the process,please upload a Performer Agreement AND a Passport or 2 forms of ID for the wire beneficiary to your account at https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/.
    Hi again from Sexyslimsize
    Glad to say i receive my wire transfer thanks so much for the HELP !!
    i was excepting them later but they arrive fast its like second work day after i provide the documents to the CB@support .
    big THANKS again ! i post that for information to all others who wait wire transfers !
    stefpretty_101
    stefpretty_101
    nice to hear it...still im waiting for my payment till now..
    sexyslimsize
    sexyslimsize
    im sure if you provide all information they will arrive shrotly !
    tell us when it happend ! good luck
    stefpretty_101
    stefpretty_101
    i provided all the information like you i submitted my identification card..may i ask from what country are you?
    Hi Shirley. I tried to do a Firstchoice Pay account (that CB doesn't accept anymore); my boyfriend tried to do a Paxum account for receiving payout but Paxum didn't answer.. So I have to ask you.. Is check by mail safe? or I have to think about Fed-Ex (even if there is an high fee)? The Fed Ex fee is withdraw by the amount of token converted?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    At this time, all mailing of checks by FedEx is being provided to you free of charge by Chaturbate due to FCP's sudden closure. Thank you for your patience.
    Shirley, I need your help. I will start a project of English Classes for Colombian Models on CB and I need to know if it can be allowed. This is a free course, only looking to better the quality of our Latin models. Thanks for your answer. If you want more details let me know. Thanks
    shapman88
    shapman88
    If you do anything on cam, every person that is on camera must be verified.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for asking! If you are not charging for the course and it is open to anyone, you can set it up under the CB "exhibitionist" part of the site. It will be open to anyone that chooses to take the course and you can share the room link on your social media or site for those interested.
    Hi, I wanted to send a message to CB but I find you here so... my problem is that I haven't recieved my payment yet and its already 23rd (I cashed out my tokens the last April 15th) , is not the first time I get my money, its been like 6 months or so and I've never had this problem before. Could you help me? my username is lumipia
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and thank you for posting. Please note that AmberCutie's forum is not a part of Chaturbate. Your payment method when you cashed out was FCP. That company is no longer in business. Please go to https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/payoutinfo/ to change your provider or email Support@Chaturbate.com for help in choosing a new payment provider.
    Reactions: Pia
    Pia
    Pia
    Yes, thank you very much
    hello shirley i'm uploading my identification documents and my account was banned i have two id for the payment government id and driving license id: estudiocb1492
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting and uploading the ID as Support requested. Your account is not banned at this time and your payment is in processing. Have a nice day!
    Hey shirley , username : Martinloveshy. Someone gave me 1438 tokens , and support team addressed those tokens were hacked . I gave them all the proofs and my token stats screen shot as they asked me to submit . i submitted it. But since 2-3 months , i am not getting any feedback from support team. Please help me to get my 1438 tokens back to my account if you can help me . Please.
    shapman88
    shapman88
    You were told that since those tokens were found to have been hacked, you will not be getting them back. Stop harassing Shirley when she already gave you an answer.
    M
    martinloveshyness
    but those tokens were not hacekd . thats what i am saying . I am not harrasing shirley . Asking for help only.
    Hello!

I hope you can help me. I sent a mail to CB support also, but no answer. I have not received my payment from the last period still. I am using Paxum currently. No mail from CB either, that they have sent my payment. What could be the problem? My account name in CB is Capreia. Thank you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…