AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Punker Barbie my username is love_to_fun_forever, few months back you helped me big time. But again i have some problem hoping you can help me out. I have linked my account with epayments and put my wallet number there. My friends already received there payments using epayments. But mine did not arrived yet. Could you please help me out. I m sorry for keep on disturbing you and thank you for your patience .
    L
    love_to_fun_forever
    I did not received my payment yet. I tried to tell that to support many time but they keep on sending me same reply that my payment is send on 2018-05-16. Please Help me out and i really appreciate your patience and your kindness
    L
    love_to_fun_forever
    I still did not get my payment using epayment. Is it possible that cb allow me to link paxum and get my payment in my paxum account. It will be huge help if its possible.
    L
    love_to_fun_forever
    Thank you Punker Barbie I have finally received payment. Thank you for your help and patience
    Hello Punker Barbie i've seen you work for CB, we are a couple and new in this industry, we live abroad US so we opted for International Wire Transfer, but we would like to know if it is possible to use Transferwise as a payment since TW provides a US bank account where to send the money to avoid the Int wire fees and exchange rates. Thanks
    Nickname is parkerhunk! He received a message from support that the payment has been sent a week ago...still no payment! We called our bank and they told us it takes 3 days tops to get payments from usa! Rent is due monday...bills are way overdue! Need some help with when the money will reach us
    Hello my username on chaturbate is nickoli2095, I sent an email to chaturbate support about my purchases but I have no answer, thanks
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Support is contacting you concerning your tokens purchased in 2015. Please look for an email from Support@Chaturbate.com in your email and junk mail folders.
    D
    dustin32
    Thank you for your quick reply even if I still have not received an email from the support
    D
    dustin32
    I received no message from support
    hello,my username on chaturbate is xxxcoriaxx,my probleme is payment.i make convertit my money on date 29-04-2018 and i dont recived my money.What happen with my money.i user wire transfer.I SENT 20 email-uri for ask what happen with my money and they confirmed i recive this ,they get my comision but i dont recived my money,can you help me please?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Support has sent you a message regarding your wire transfer. Please check your main email and the junk mail folder for the message from Support@Chaturbate.com.
    X
    xxxcoriaxx
    Hei.if i dont recive my money and i changed methode for payment i can recive this?
    Hello Shirley,
    I did a daily payout on 30 April to see how works Paxum. The Paxum Payment from CB get somehow rejected. Ive contact Paxum and they say the accouny is perfectly,wich I belive becouse I get payments from other sites. Can you help me pls? My username is NewAmore. Is not a big amount but I wanna be sure is working,Im afraid to no get the money from 1-15 May too, after all that
    Thank you!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. You should be caught up on payments now. Please let me know if you are not. Thanks!
    I
    Invisible
    Thanks! I got the money!
    Punker barbie? Why did u delete my post here?
    I wrote u about my trouble with payment
    Plz, help me too
    My chaturbate's name is same Isshtar
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Support has sent you a message regarding your wire transfer. Please check your main email and the junk mail folder for the message from Support@Chaturbate.com.
    we are having difficulties accepting private shows and we do not receive chat emails confirming the sending of payments, we do not know what is happening with our account. Thank you for your time and your willingness to help.
    C
    CasaAdd
    You guys are here! Amazing!You've got a great great show.
    wildtequilla
    wildtequilla
    Hello !! thank you for your words !! we enjoyed it :) hope to see you soon !! kisses and hugs
    Ola Punker barbie, Our username is wildtequilla! For the first time, we are having trouble accessing our account. When we requested the verification code, we received a message stating that "we can not send a code to this device, try a different alternative."
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Support tells me these issues were fixed earlier today and you are now logged in and able to accept private shows. Thank you for posting and happy camming!
    wildtequilla
    wildtequilla
    Thank you so much for your answer ! yes we could solve these problems, some other models were also affected but everything is solved and back to normal.
    thank you and have a nice weekend !!
    kisses and hugs
    Hey punker could you help me please? my account got banned and idk why! i was broadcasting for several min and got banned. the account was already verified. user name: Cute_bellosinia ty!
    Hello Punker Barbie, my username on Chaturbate is Deedsoftheflesh. I am still waiting on a payment from April 15th, all payments afterwards have come in just fine but this one payment I haven’t received yet. I got an email like usual saying I should recieve it within a few days, but that was over two weeks ago and I still haven’t received it. Please help us if you can! Thanks I’m advance.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    I’ have contacted our accounting department and Support will email you to let you know what they say regarding this missing ACH payment.
    @punker barbie Please please can you help us!

We are now extremely struggling our payments are way over due for our rent and cars
    R
    roydz
    Understand your frustration, but you only need to put one message. Got to remember the time zone of USA and when Shirley can get to the computer ;)
    hI TO ALL..today i received my payment from cb thru wire..thanks punker.the long wait is over..i hope that on the next cut off no more delays on our payments..thanks and more power!
    For all those who are still waiting for their wire transfer payments, Shirley did post a message regarding payments in the Public Chaturbate Thread:

Regarding wire payment delays, we have been assured that the minority of wire payments that failed should be cleared up in the next several days. Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you require any further clarification.
    Hi @punkerbarbie.

user name studiozed

I am trying to track down mind April payment from Chaturbate which went to Paxum and then was sent back to CB by paxum when they said they couldn't validate me etc etc. Chris @paxum has confirmed to me that the money was returned and the problem lies with CB. I know its busy for you guys but my messages through the channels to support @Chaturbate have gone unanswered.
    Hi there,

Username: sannebabez

I have still not received either of my wire payments from April 19th or May 3rd. If these could be cancelled and instead sent to my Paxum account I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
    Hey Punker Barbie. I'm still waiting on a wire transfer daily payout from April 23rd. Any help?
    Username Cdnconnection
    Punkerbarbie, please message me back, I don't understand what can possibly be with with my wiretransfer, when i have got it with this payment, multiple times, updating payment info again... but again makes no sense
    Hi, our CB account: Wearehottest. On the 27th April we cashed out pretty big amount by wire and still nothing arrived. Can you check it please? BTW we are already able to receive payments via Paxum (It would be great If CB can stop wire and send it to Paxum). We have been quiet until now but we are in Manila on Vacation already almost without money. Its crazy. Thank you very much for any help!
    W
    wearehottest
    I just want to confirm that today I received payment to my bank account too. :) Thank you
    hello @punker barbie, my chaturbate account name is justinbleu, i can t wait no more for the wire transfer, on 9 april i need to pay my rent, i made a paxum account today, have been verified, i put my credit card, can you help me to stop my wire trasfer and transfer the money on my paxum account, i sent email to support chaturbate but they still did not replied, can you help me please?thank you for your kidness.
    Hi I've emailed support about my wire payment, I cashed out using daily payout on the 25th april. Got an email from support saying it'll take 5-7 business days. Waited longer than that now, we have bills to pay at certain times of the month... Would be great if we could get a response from you or support pls
    JustinBleu
    JustinBleu
    I cashed out my money on 4 april and still more received them, i m sorry to Say But this is fucked up for all the performers that have our problem.
    S
    straight_boys94
    its understandable after first choice closing but having performers wait 2 weeks or in your case a month is deffo not acceptable especially when some of us have rent and bills to pay
    When are you going to fix your problems with cosmopay? I have been waiting for my 2-nd daily payout for 8 days now. And support is not very helpful (more than 5-7 days, i don't know what that means). Why did you announce cosmo as a payment option a month ago when even now it is not working properly?
    My user name on CB-yannipena3175. Recieved a email stating I needed age verification form submitted for persons I had on my cam and my payout was being withheld. I submitted and support approved. Email did state I could recieve my 5/1/18 payout when issues was resolved. I have corrected and take this very seriously. When can I get my payout? I’ve sent support multiple emails. Punker.Barbie can you help me
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    We're confirming your payment has been released and you should be receiving this ACH within 1-2 business days. Thank you for your patience.
    Hello my name on chaturbate is pamelaandjustin.i did 2 daily requests 4 says ago and 3 days ago.i received both emails of confirmation bu only the second daily payout on my paxum account.i am sending mails to support but nobody answer me.what is hapoening please,i really need my money
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Support reports that your payments have gone through successfully. Please let us know if you are missing any of them. Thank you for your patience.
    shirley im here again approaching you politely...please can you check again my wire transfer?its been 3 weeks since it was sent out...please like other models on cb i need money too for bills and food.please let me know as soon as possible..thanks in advance.user: asian_massive_squirt
    Norandra
    Norandra
    My wire transfer was supposed to be processed on April 23 and another transfer on the 26. Neither have arrived for me. Cdnconnection
    Cont...

Is there a way to find out exactly when it was sent out? I'm wondering if it would be faster to receive my money through Paxum? Is it possible to cancel wire payments that have already been sent and change it so they are sent to my Paxum instead? I am unsure what to do at this point. Please advise.

Thanks,

Shay (sannebabez)
    Norandra
    Norandra
    I was wondering the same thing for CB.
    Hi, My username on Chaturbate is sannebabez. I have not received my payment from the first pay period in April, and when I emailed about this I was told it was sent out. My bank said it should never take longer than 3-5 business days on their end, and that no payments are being held.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…