AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
AmberCutie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi love; Happy Saturday:

my apologies; for asking a question if im in the wrong thread.Im new to the site.Im a Cam Model active approved model for CB Mostly working Full time with SM; How soon can i apply for the Cam Model Section on ACF? Thank you again; love to hear from you.
    Hello! I sent you a conversation/msg. Please get back to me when you can. Thanks.
    Hello, sorry to bother you, but I have a question I've not been able to find an answer too. The cam model who referred me here suggested I ask you. I currently have my earliest amateur content on a clip site but will be working with well known industry talent next month. Once I have those proper credentials under my belt, will it be possible for me to become verified as a model here?
    VinnieONeill
    VinnieONeill
    Sorry, ran into the character limit. I will be a model on clip sites, like ManyVids, Clips4Sale, places like that. A cam model I know recommended I sign up here to see if I could get verified to network with models.
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    As you saw my reply in the male model thread, clip sites are not accepted for verification here. Sorry.
    VinnieONeill
    VinnieONeill
    Yep, no worries. Was just trying to clear up any confusion. Still happy to be here on the public forums. Thank you.
    So, apparently, I cant post anything, however light hearted on here without you getting upset, so I guess maybe I should see myself out? Chillpilll this, not worth discussing that, If you feel that way about me already I guess you arent going to feature me on your verified cammers page. Sorry if I offended you.
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    I removed your chill pill, I misread it as you snarking someone trying to help you understand something. But I'm not sure why you think I'm upset.

If you aren't finding value or enjoyment in your time here, obviously you're welcome to leave, but I think you're reading way too much into my interactions with you.

If you have a qualifying cam profile you're welcome to apply for verified status when you're eligible.
    Hi! I could use some admin help, hopefully this is the right place to ask? I'm verified as a Chaturbate model, but have mostly switched to Streamate. Am I able to change this so I can access the SM co-worker chat? Thanks!
    Greetings Amber! I just joined Cams.Com and I realize there's a session here for it too? How do I gain access? I'm currently just waiting to get my profile pic approved there, but I already started to work there. Sorry, I may be missing something in the FAQ, I feel like a jerk :(
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    Most people just pop a link to their cam site bio in the model verification thread when they start a new site. Do that when it's ready and I'll get ya! Not much going on in that section, though, it's the least popular.
    Also thank you for not deleting my account. I know i havent been active lately but babies take up a lot of time. Still the same chick from the Camgirlz documentary on the inside lol
    Amber as a model that has been MIA after having a baby cant tell you how much I miss ACF and all the open minded girls here. In the real world, i constantly feel like i am wearing a mask.
    Wow , i feel so excited to be here. I dont know why but i am happy cause of this . Kisses to all
    Hi! Can you delete my question that you talked to me about earlier? I regret posting it.
    Hi Amber! What a fantastic site you’ve created! Thanks so much for all of this! Sorry to bother you but I want to be verified on here and I joined 7/15/18 yet I still can’t verify. Do I have to wait longer or am I doing something wrong? I appreciate you so much! Thanks
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    It’s not just time it’s posts too. Almost there I think.
    Reactions: Kate69
    Kate69
    Kate69
    Thanks for the quick response! Sounds good.. thanks!
    Amber I didn't know if I told you this but you're a true genius to put this together. I realize I just got back on this site recently but I am taking a different approach to this site now. Thanks again
    "I AM NOT A SUPPORT PERSON FOR CHATURBATE." .... I feel terrible at how much this quote made me chuckle. Just wanted to express my thanks for this forum and a heartfelt sorry for your cb woes and misidentification troubles.
    Remove me. This site is too confusing
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    I hate to say it, but if it’s too hard to find a way to post your own thread or reply to the introduction thread, maybe being a camgirl which requires knowing a little bit about how the Internet works is not for you. But good luck though.
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    People always seem to be able to find your profile but can't find threads lol
    Hi, gals! I could really use your help. I'm writing a blog about what it's like camming. I'm curious about how you feel before you get online and what preparation you go through. Greatly appreciated!
    Hello love, I just need to change my email address and username, the one I registered with is no longer active. Whenever you can help, thanks:h:
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    You should be able to update your own email address, but I can change your name for you. Just reply here and let me know what name.
    CassiaUltra
    CassiaUltra
    CassiaUltra

Thanks
    Hello Amber i sry if i bother hou but i have need help.i converted my tkns on 29-04-2018 but i dont recived this.i write on support and this confirmed me i recive my money but still nothingh,i writed they 20 email-uri but dont answer me ,can you help me?thank you
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    I DO NOT WORK FOR CHATURBATE SUPPORT
    X
    xxxcoriaxx
    You know who can help me??support cb dont answer me at e-mail,thank you
    Diana_Devil
    Diana_Devil
    honestly is imposible to not recive the money from them , what payment method do you have?
    hello Administrator.
    i am having a problem with chaturbate, i have completed the registration and verified the id successfully. But very badly when I login to the account they have banner accounts, omg it is a new account has not been broadcast.
    please help me
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    1. I have no idea what you're saying. 2. I don't work for Chaturbate, ACF is not an official Chaturbate forum or support desk.
    Diana_Devil
    Diana_Devil
    i do work with cb but you have to explain yourself better
    Hey Amber. I'm sorry to be a bother, but can you change my username on here to "AsianAsstro"?

btw- couldn't help but notice, Hello fellow Washingtonian!
    Amber hate to bother I suppose you're busy . But I would like to know how long could the moderators take to approve my posts here.

Thank you. Hope you're doing super fine :) :h:
    C
    CasaAdd
    Thanks for running the community in such way. It is very much appreciated it I understand is a lot of work.
    Have a good 5.1.
    Cheers.
    Guy
    Guy
    I thought @Jawbs was also a moderator.
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    He only does moderator stuff when I ask him to. He’s an owner and admin as well, but I take moderation duties myself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…