AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good day This is gemmaforever4u in chaturbate .My account gets banned while I am working with my boss this afternoon. I confirmed with the support first if the age verification of my boss is approved already.I always make sure to send email first to ask before doin anything to my account as I am afraid to get banned, we are thinking that it MIGHT be because we played as mom and daughter.
    G
    gemmaforever4u
    Hope you could check my account.We are also thinking if its the site's glitch bec cb was showing a lot of errors when we are workin and the site gets too slow.Thank you so much
    Hello. Morning am contacting you from kenya so we had talked and my cashout since 14th of this month wasn't paid. Due to struggles this other part of the season i was able to make 9450 tokens and i have cashed them out today. Its my prayer that both payments happen without losing any of the money i really really work hard for this.
    CB id Therealreal1
    hi shirley how are you? I want to ask you for help, I accidentally transferred my tokens to money, it is a small balance, I would like to know if it is possible for these tokens to return to my account ?, I do not have a payment method and for the moment I will not work in chaturbate until I solve some problems with my payment method, I hope you can help me, I'm attentive, thank you

my id: sweetmoonsweet
    Hello shirley, I hope you are feeling very well, we met in February in lalexpo of city cali in my country colombia, I try to check my account but they ask me for a passport, I only have my citizenship card the account is : kristen_michelle, you could help me verify that everything is in order. thank you very much
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi there!

I sent you a response to the DM you sent me. Please let me know if you do not see it.
    afrodit
    afrodit
    shirley thanks for your help :D
    I've just seen this message in a room I was modding, is it kosher?
    "chaturbatemodelservices: When your available Private Message me, or send me a E mail KellyL@chaturbate.com or call me 877 338 7068 About upgrading your room status."
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your report. We will review this account and take appropriate action. Please let us know if we can help you further.
    A
    arms6969
    so if I see it I can ban/silence it?
    Hey

I was broadcasting on my account nickiii666 as always. And I got warning from admin that my account need verification and I need upload ID.
    Lol i dont get it! I am verified and broadcast on that account from long time. I didnt do nothing, JUst got that warn and i cant accept tokens now
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Just checked your account and it is online and open for you to use. Please let me know if something else is taking place at a later time. Thank you.
    Hello! I had CB eat some of my tokens when I cashed out on Monday. At 1:46PM MST I cashed 338tk and it shows that on my Your Account's Activity section under token stats "Transfer tokens to $16.90 cash" but they're not showing up on my Detailed Income Stats as cash.
    Could you possibly correct this? I wrote to support but it's probably pretty low on the list. Still, it's like two burritos so I it's not nothing to me!
    xoxAprilJames
    xoxAprilJames
    yes it's xoxAprilJames ! I got a reply but they didn't seem to understand my problem so I wrote back with a couple screen grabs
    xoxAprilJames
    xoxAprilJames
    Ohhh dear nevermind! I finally understood that since I added it the same day it was added to that date's payout, and not as an additional payout. So so sorry to bug you!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    No problem, just very happy that this has been fixed and you're set. :) Thank you!
    Hello! I am sweetlovelyx in chaturbate, on October 24th request (daily payment), normally I receive my payment the next day to my paxum account, and when it takes are only two days, has something happened with the payments ?, please help me, many Thank you
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. It can tale up to 3 days for a daily payment request to be answered. Please let me know if Paxum doesn't contact you concerning the payment by Monday, October 29.
    Hi punker Barbie.
    Cb support told me that a 3rd party denied wire transfer to my account.
    It's first time I do wire transfer and I given correct info. My bank do not reject deposit.
    Can you check please?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Can you please confirm your CB user name so I can check with Support on what may be happening?
    Hi punker barbie

I am having problems receiving a payment. Chaturbate support told me that the wire transfer was undeliverable after trying it two times. They have sent me wire transfers more than 3 times and my bank info is correct, i don't know what happened this time. Can you check it please?
    Hello there! This is xfaithfulnessx, I cashed out last week (wiretransfer) but my payment hasn't arrived yet. I've had problems with my payment in the past before... I wanted to know if my payment went trhough!
    Thanks for your help!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your wire payment was sent out on 7/20 so you should be receiving it soon. Some banks are now taking 10 business days to approve and accept transfers from many payers. I will send good thoughts it happens faster for you.
    X
    Xfaithfulnessx
    Thank you so much for all the help you give us!
    Hey Shirley I'm change my Location Asia to US but Why my room still showing in Asia region if I select only US not showing my cam if I select Asia my cam is showing on Asia page
    Sonia
    Sonia
    mm wait for Shirleys reply
    Reactions: roydz
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi Sonia. Please confirm your CB username so I can look into your question with Support, it isn't listed on your ACF profile. However, they may have already answered you at this point, so I hope you have the information you were seeking.
    Sonia
    Sonia
    I already send mail for support but they didn't reply for that
    Hey Shirley! I'm verifying a friend so he can be around and possibly in some of my shows. I was wondering about how long it takes to get a verification back. Thank you for your time! :h:
    Nickwild89
    Nickwild89
    I resubmitted but this is really slowing down my shows.... I have him here again just kind of waiting now. I thought the message was saying he was good to go but he's not....
    Nickwild89
    Nickwild89
    ok.... so now they're saying it not valid.....
    Nickwild89
    Nickwild89
    I got a email saying he's good to go but the page says he's not. I'm confused.
    Hey Shirley, My CB account "Lovesick19" was banned over a week ago for supposedly violating the terms of service however I didn't do anything wrong and when I contacted customer support they said they couldn't do anything about it. Is there anyway you can look into my account for me? Thank you so much I know you're busy. Have a great day.
    Hi Shirley, I wrote support but didn't get the help I needed. I'm going to cam with a fellow verified model. When we cam together, do we need to reverify on each other's page?
    R
    roydz
    Simple answer.. Yes, everyone who appears on each account has to be verified on that account, no matter even if they are already verified on their own account.
    hii Punker... hru? My id IS CASALSEXY1992

I need a payment of my dolars i have in my account. is possible send to my cosmo account? thanks so mutch...
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you so much for your patience. While we are showing a successful playment on 6/17, we have followed up with accounting on this and should have a reply to you by Monday evening.
    Shygirlfromeurope
    Shygirlfromeurope
    yes punker, i recived, on 17/07.. But i ask you if is possible send me now another, because i have dolar in account now. and i need it
    Shygirlfromeurope
    Shygirlfromeurope
    sory *17/06
    Hello, my name is Constantin Roxana, model name hentaimilf. I tried to make more accounts on chaturbate, because whenever I upload the photo with the ID, the account is blocked. I'm an old model in Chaturbate, on my old account I've had 150000 followers. Please help me with this problem, I have not violated the rules of this site.
    C
    constantin roxana
    Account is locked again. I uploaded photos to verify my model identity and my account was blocked. Please check, I do not understand what's going on.
    C
    constantin roxana
    the id is valid, the rules we did not violate, meet all the necessary criteria. Please solve this problem. Please check the photos for my identity verification. Whenever I upload these pictures, my account is immediately blocked.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    The Hentaimilf account is now age verified and ready. Thank you so much for your patience. Happy Camming!
    Hello Shirley Screen name hunhhemini. I have been cammin 5 years , Never banned or anything always follow the rules. Last week I had support take off old performers I dont cam with anymore off my account. Ever since them I can tip or do nothing with my tokens please help and thanks. Hunggemini
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Your account is open now and tokens are available for your use. Happy Chaturbating!
    Hello. I’m an old Cb model (over 3 years) and my account was banned. I acknowledge the warnings from Cb support and will work it out from now on. Can you reactivate my account? I appologize for my mistakes and will follow the rules more carefuly from now on.
    My username is Sexherro90
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Support will be contacting you with information on your payment.
    HELLO Punker..HRU?? my id is casalsexy1992 , and i send a email about my new id verification.. you can check my question if is ok.. thanks so mutch.. byeee
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. As Support already advised you, you must upload your new, updated ID to continue broadcasting. As soon as it arrives you can upload it and reopen your account.
    Hey there, I am having a problem when it comes to tipping, I'm getting the "unable to tip" box when I try and tip someone. My chaturbate username is Leedsladlooking4 could you look into it for me? thanks https://www.chaturbate.com/leedsladlooking4
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post, support says this was fixed this morning. Happy Chaturbating!
    Leedsladlooking4
    Leedsladlooking4
    Thank you, I appreciate your help. I have one more question, I design bios for models on CB but I would love to be able to advertise more efficiently rather than having to pm or tipnote each new room I go in, do you have any suggestions? Thanks again.
    B
    Hello, Shirley. I have requested a daily payout on 17/06 with WIRE, but still haven't received a mail that it was sent like I am supposed to receive.

I hope this doesn't mean I will have to wait my payment for 10 days again, can you check if everything is OK?
    -bubblekush7
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Support says it was sent 2018-06-18. It shouldn't take 10 days, but please allow 5-7 business days for it to clear our bank and yours.
    Good afternoon.My account name is Sexherro90 and I have been banned by Chaturbate claming i violated their terms of service.Contacted Cb support several times but i got no response from them. I have a lot of tokens on my account but didn’t cash them out.I applied for Paxum card but am still waiting for it to arrive.Is there a way to get paid by Cb.Maybe get paid through wire transfer ?
    Thank you
    Have a nice day.
    Hi, I am old model on Chaturbate but suddenly i got appear message on Chaturbate my account banned, i am always follow the rules term and services. i request it reactive my account and will follow all the rules more carefully, My user name: webmaster12345

Please help me out, worried alot,
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Your account is now open. Thank you for acknowledging the warnings from Support and working it out.
    hii Punker , my id is casalsexy1992, i send a email for support chaturbate about payments, but i dont have awser. Can you read? Thanks :)
    im a litle confused about the payment, because i dont recived nothing, and on payments stats today, dont talk about send my payment
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Your payment was sent to Cosmopay and is in processing. You should have it soon after the weekend.
    B
    Hello. I have requested a daily payout by wire on 05/06, more than 5-7 working days as you say it should be processed.
    Can you atleast tell me if the payment was actually sent and when it was sent cause its real frustrating to wait for your money with no idea when actually its gonna come?

- bubblekush7
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. I am very sorry for the delay. Both of your payments are now processing and you should have them by Friday. Please let me know if you need further assistance after the weekend.
    Good afternoon, I need please make the payment of our master account ENTREADULTOS. where we have 13,000 Tokens that were transferred for a payment and the production of our outstanding models to be paid.

We have always worked with our models LIVE, in no time we have handled different ways our models are ONLINE.

We ask for help to obtain PAYMENT and ACTIVATE our account please, We ask for your great help and support
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Support is cashing out your studio account and you should receive payment within 7 days. Thank you.
    Hi! My username is Hello_Titty94 and I think im having trouble with the age verification. I emailed you too but I wasnt sure if this would be faster. Thank you!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. I am happy to say that Support told me your account was verified earlier today. Happy camming!
    T
    Thefanciestpants94
    Thank you so much!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…