AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good day, I am amunet88, I was banned 3 days ago and I understand and accept my expulsion from the platform CHATURBATE for having violated the rules, but please, I ask send the payment of my tokens (10,757=537$usd) to my paxum account (david0204@hotmail.es) which is associated with my chaturbate account (amunet88) and I do not want to lose them. My request (17959409).THANK U
    Hello @punker barbie, my name is Daphne. I was advised to contact you with my @cb_rules problem. The fact is that we were blocked for chaturbate, although we did nothing.
    If we did something wrong, please tell us about it, and this will not happen again, I am in complete despair.Please help, you are our last hope ! My nickname is in cb "hey_its_meow"
    Madlyn_dee is my account ,my age verification is dennied,I send photos I Write emails at suport ,please I need your help
    Hello, dear @punker barbie, I have got a ban that I seem like an underage person. Support answers only “we are encouraging you to come back in 6 month”
    Unfortunately I cannot wait.
    I worked with mask and now I am gonna work without, the problem won’t appear anymore .
    My name is Dalarossa, and last requests are 17732914 and 17732906.
    thank you so much , dear @punker barbie
    Hello could you help me with my account: x_omega_x it says i´ve done something with seek or discussing activity referring underage , there has been a misunderstanding as i said english is not my main lenguague sometimes i use translator, also we talk with some other models about family maybe the
    algorithm detected or interpreted something i didnt want to say. thank you ticket: 17726371
    Hello, my account was blocked and I was told that someone complained about me as if I didn't look like an adult. this is not true, I dont perform any special actions to be like a child and I confirmed my age absolutely honestly. the support ignores my requests. Never had a problem before.Please help me, I do not want to lose my job. ticket: 17583388;17679187
    Reactions: _aboycams
    I
    Ivan3910
    I have same probleb too .They ban people for their childish appearance because of user complaints. The site throws them into a ban for 6 months.@punker barbie Please help me(account Jackson_now)
    D
    Hi, please can you take a look at the message I sent you? I could be getting blackmailed and I genuinely need your help. Thank you
    hey Shirley, how i get verified if i am a transfemale, and my ID still sayis that i am male, but looking like a female?? i just add my pics, as female, holding my male iD , IT seems that they are not saying in ID that i am trans, based on my birth cerificate, so i dont know what i have to do, can you tell me please?
    hey Shirley, my account shygirlfromeurope, i send some emails to suporte, about cosmo, but non awser till now, can you check if you dont mind? ty u ❤
    @punker barbie PLEASE HELP ME i can't cashout my tokens or send to another account, my nickname is susan_lovelace last ticket is 17324416, please i have sent several emails withoput any response also i have worked in my account, and i'm working right now, my users have bought tokens to spend with me, but u have not answer my emails, help me @punker barbie
    Hello Dear Shirley. Its me again(. My account has been blocked again. This time its says
    Dear Cuteface_Bigboobs,
    An unsuccessful login attempt was detected on your account. The password was correct, but 2-Step verification failed.
    I had 2 days off. But yesterday when I tryid to login. It says same old saying
    We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.
    Can you please help me.
    Hello Shirley. Please help me. My username is cuteface_bigboobs and my ticket # 17045506. I am accused in receiving fraudulent tokens, But I swear I have nothing to do with it. I promise to report anything like that in future. Just please let me get my account back. Thank you for your time
    I urgently need help, they don’t transfer money from chaturbate, I need to pay for an apartment and a loan, I got into a difficult life situation. Someone contact

punker barbie​

, I already wrote to her in a personal and in the official support 10 times. Nobody is answering. I'm afraid to stay on the street ( My model account: Mitzuko56:sweating::h:
    Mitzuko
    Mitzuko
    My daily payment was removed, but the account is working. They did not answer when they send the remaining money (I apologized and said that I would report this.
    Mitzuko
    Mitzuko
    That is, there are situations when your account is working and the account is frozen.
    Mitzuko
    Mitzuko
    I have bad English and I use a translator ... so there might be something wrong (I meant that it’s not that I’ll report this. I meant that I’ll write in support as soon as I receive a large amount of tokens.
    Hi Shirley, Please help Chaturbate didn't process my daily PayOut of $25 from 10/19/2020
    My model account Tray2711 is verified and my name is Robert Stone III
    I have contacted support about the situtation many times and no response.

Thanks
    Hello Shirley This sista_souljagirl. Please unban my account I need to work. If I violated any terms I apologize and it will not happen again. Please help me unban my account today please.

Thank you
    Sista_souljagirl
    Sista_souljagirl
    URGENT!!! ITS BEEN DAYS PLEASE HELP UBLOCK MY ACCOUNT
    MODEL - SISTA_SOULJAGIRL
    Our kitties would be friends * o * I love Persians with mustaches. I get a smile everytime I see this photo.
    Sista_souljagirl
    Sista_souljagirl
    Please help me Shirley, this Sista_souljagirl, Please help me get my account unblocked I have a daughter who needs food and somewhere to stay and this is my only job. Can you please ask them to rush reviewing my account and unblock it please. Please let support know I have contacted them and I am sorry if I violateded any rules and it will not happen again. Thanks.
    Sista_souljagirl
    Sista_souljagirl
    URGENT!!! ITS BEEN DAYS PLEASE HELP UBLOCK MY ACCOUNT
    MODEL - SISTA_SOULJAGIRL
    account banned...yesterday was stop caming and today when was log in was see i get banned but i dont know why because really i dont know to be do something wrong..im new and no know how resolve..was email support but no answer.my username is passionscherry..also have toks on account what happend?can pls help me fix it..thx..
    Hi, today I cashed my tokens out to my personal account in e-payments, I requested the daily payout but after 5 minutes I realized that e-payments is no longer transferring USD to VISA cards so, I canceled my "payout information" on Chaturbate within 5-7 minutes I wonder if my money is gonna be sent to e-payments. Thank u. USER: lumipia
    Shirley its me again asian_massive_squirt..am sorry if i keep on writing you..i need to know what is the status of my payment on chaturbate.its been 3 weeks now im still not paid...i dont know if the new payment information is working.pls help
    Hi Punkerbarbie,this is asian_massive_squirt...i need your help..im not yet paid by chaturbate until now.Ive been emailing them but no response.just worried its already a week now since i converted my tokens.thanks and more power.
    Hi,
    Something weird happened today with my account, me and bfriend have been streaming for about 2 years together as a verified account but today my account status is "not verified".
    CB is asking us to upload more documents but I don't know why, one user told me that documents expire, is that true?
    I hope u have a great weekend,
    Looking forward to your reply.
    @lumipia on CB
    Hello! my account has been banned and I do not understand the reason (my username is: whitegirl34) I have been working on chaturbate for two years and I have never had any problems ... help me please, this is my job, I am more than willing to correct any undue thing that could have done for lack of knowledge ... thanks in advance
    G
    Girlgirl
    same problem,,ban without know why,,on email no answer...really no understand what is happing with cb..maybe them have to many models and need less :)))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…