AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi shirley we are in big trouble really, i created my id on 28th august and i was broadcasting and earning good but suddenly some days back it got blocked some days back . please help me
    hi i use to be on chaterbate but i was banned for being under agelike 10 hours ago but im 25!!! i sware a troll reported me for silencing him for being weird. this my job and my career please help me other wise i can aford my medication :( also the ID subitter wont take my IDs i used before my name on cb is CuteWhiteFox
    Hi Shirley! I'm a model couple, our account got banned and we aren't sure why. Pls help! We love chaturbate and have a $700 paycheck we need for rent pending.
    Hey Shirley Something seriously is wrong with my wire transfer. My bank confirmed it was resent but for some reason CB cant find it!. Support is having some trouble investigating where the wire went to. i believe they need to speak with their bank but they don't seem to be making any effort to do this and i have not received any payment for the month of August so far!! they have one cheque on the way via fedex.
    Hi Shirley

Is there any reason why i do not have paypal as an option to purchase tokens please?
    Shirley, I have sent you an email but I am posting here, too. 2 of my chat accounts were banned and I'm trying to get them back on. No one has answered and it's getting me frustrated. please help...
    Reactions: punker barbie
    markymark9393
    markymark9393
    same story with me....
    My accts always get hacked and then banned, after I talk to this one particular guy.
    IDK..
    coindence?
    Then CB rarely answers my emails...
    So unfair, and frustrating
    Shirley i have uploaded almost 20 pics ..all they are rejecting now i hve uploaded HD pics but again same prob..kindly check again this
    Hi shirley we are in big trouble really, we created our id in june and all was ok got 3 payouts too but suddenly on 24th aug it got blocked reason was not age verified but after few emails it was activated and all things were normal and we got an email too from support that it is active and will get payouts too but did not get any payout ..help pls
    hi, I have the same issue with my payoneeer account

"You cannot connect Zmedianow to this Payoneer account. Please apply for a new Payoneer account through Zmedianow using a different email address." Also when we are trying to cashout our tokens it says that it is unable to do so. Many thanks.

what I need to do???
    hi Shirley, im wondering whats up with my wire transfer? ive emailed support about it they said i needed to contact my bank. my bank said that i need them to do a trace on it since they are the ones that sent it, and the bank cannot see anything missing. i think it should have gone through already since in the email chaturbate told me that the payment was sent on the 17th of aug. and it is now the 27th.
    Hi Shirley, I sent you an email already but to be sure I'm posting here too. I hope it's not too much trouble, sorry!
    My account was banned after I requested to change payment info. All my documents are verified, but Support banned me and told me that I don't look over 18.
    (I'm 31 btw), so I'm quite disappointed and dumbfounded by that decision. Please see if you could help. Thanks so much!
    Hi Shirley Ireally need your help. I can't connect my Payoneer account to Chaturbate in the Payment Information Form it comes up with the following message: "You cannot connect Zmedianow to this Payoneer account. Please apply for a new Payoneer account through Zmedianow using a different email address." Also when we are trying to cashout our tokens it says that it is unable to do so. Many thanks.
    Hi shirley, i was member of cb since june and i broadcasted and got my payouts too, i was earning well suddenly my id got banned without any reason and i uploaded all documents its verified but wht it is banned.kindly help
    Hi Shirley, Need your help
    Broadcaster since 2014 (40,000+ fans). Banned in June. No clue why.
    C S indicated age validation issue. Mine + other model's were both current in June.
    Re-validated using a new stage name to update age info on file. Was banned again. Tried 5 more times
    Just found about your forum.
    Need to return to Chaturbate, tuition bills to pay. Happy to make any changes you recommend.
    hi my cb account was banned ant they send me an mail
    they need my pictures because of alter recognition . I sent now up 10 pictures with my identity card there again but it does not work . please help
    Heyy Shirley, im banned again :( Please Help me.
    I send new pictures like you said and they banned me one more time...
    I was on the street right now to scan the ID, i just come back and saw that im banned again, and now i can make a new upload :/
    Please talk to me in pvt.
    Hey Shirley, are u ok? Im having problems with my age verify, i already send my documentation prooving that im over 18 , and im banned to "look to young", i already send a lot of mails to support, and one of then replys they said im verify and now i can stream, but when i try to log in my profile, im banned, can you help me? My username is natashafreckles
    Hi :) my account on chaturbate has been banned yesterday and i dont know why and if i can have it again because cb is not telling me in the mail why they did that. I want it back because i am on that site for 2 years and i dont want to loose it now. Can you help me somehow ?
    Hey Shirley, I was recomended to contact you by girls here,they said you could help me. My cb username is crzyann and during the weekend my cb acount been hacked,all the tokens i ve made from 1 august was outbonded to 6diferent model accounts. Could u pls help?
    Hi Shirley.
    A few days ago, I decided to cash out my tokens. I don't have any of my payment or tax details set up so I decided instead I'd prefer to just get my tokens back and use them on the site with other models.
    Is this possible? Thanks so much xx
    Hi Shirley!
    I hope you're well! My username on chaturbate is bambibandini and today I was banned for the fact that I'm underage when I have a valid ID and everything! Please help me! I was recommended to you from some cam models who said you're fantastic at sorting things out. I'm new to the camming world and don't want my journey to end here! All my love, B.
    Hey! I was hoping to get your help regarding a payout issue on chaturbate with direct deposit. It is actually our first payout and we have been told that it was denied by our bank but they show that there was never any attempt to deposit the money. Any suggestions as to what to do next? Thank you for your time!
    Lilly
    Hi punker barbie,
    I have been on chaturbate for month and everything was great until I got banned for no reason.
    "". If you believe this action is in error, you may appeal this block by sending us age verification at http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/."

I am 20 with verified ID can you help me please! I have more than 8000 tokens! :(
    Hi, I have an account that was banned for terms of service. I love the site and using it, but I guess it thought I wasn't 18. I try to show my ID and validate my age but it just wont accept them. please pm me if you have the time. Account name "itsapinky" Thanks!
    please check my account n unban me mine id is lucky1211.. i dont know whats the issue each time i try to broadcast my account banned..i have sent ids as told

clear photo/scan of a valid government-issued identification (ID) for yourself and every person who will participate on your cam. IDs must include the following information:

So please unban me and stop banning me each time
    hey!
    i am having trouble signing up for chaturbate. I was able to login yesterday and completed all the verification steps but when i went to login today it kept saying i had the wrong password and i never received the change password email or an email saying I had been approved. Can you please help me?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…