AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear punker barbie, my girl and I (our nickname is "tipforfun") was working with the CB for about 1.5 years. Today we received a warning till the show that we must verificate our account again, so I did it several times (because some photos were blurry) and I logged in to check the status of verification and I saw that our account was banned. I hope that you can help us somehow. Thank you so much. Your tipforfun.
    T
    Tipforfun
    Now the support said that someone else was on the cam with us but we've never streamed with someone in our house (because just even no one knows that we're webcam models). They said to upload the IDs of all but still didn't unbann my CB account so I'm not able to do that.
    T
    Tipforfun
    All is fine now. The only question I'm worrying about is who else was on my cam. We've never had someone else except us on the stream. Thank you.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thnak you for your post and I;m very sorry this happened. Sometimes it's difficult to see the full face when you're on cam and it can be construed as a different person camming on your account, this is especially true if one of you changes hair color or is wearing glasses . . . thinsg like that. But I'm so glad this was worked out and happy Chaturbating!
    Hi punker barbie, I've been banned and me and my wife have been am age verified, We have gotten a payout, since we have been camming for a couple weeks now..we were on and a warning came up of incest, just tonight. I emailed support, even attached proof of marriage, I dont know why the heck we got banned, but I need your help! Please!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and thnak you for posting. I'd be happy to check your account and see what's up. Can you please confirm your CB user name so I can look into this for you?
    BootyQueennsugartits
    BootyQueennsugartits
    Thank you for responding, sorry for the confusion. My usernsname is mrsbootyqueennsugartits on CB, i hope that's what your meaning, I cant find any other way to confirm on here. I am new to all of this.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and thank you for posting. I'm happy to report that your account is unlocked and yoru age verified, so you can continue camming with us. Have a great show!
    Hi punker barbie, my name is xxsagesativaxx on chaturbate/camangels. I was doing a cash by credit/epoch pass show&my computer died during. I haven't been able to log back into my account&the password resets won't go through. When I Google my room, it brings me to my cam on a the German server& asks for the cam pass.
    S
    SageSativa
    As much as id like the tokens I was making for the show, I'm more concerned with my personal information being accessed as my id and direct deposit information are on the account :/
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi SageSativa, thank you for your patience. I'm sending you a DM with the information on your case.
    Hi punker barbie, I was in the process of verifying my account and now is banned "Account Banned
    We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service."
    I sent all the correct photos, I am 23yo, I really don't know why I got banned. I love chaturbate community and I would like to join. Please let me know what happened. My nickname: scholastique, all the best!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. I just sent you a DM concerning your account.
    Hello, I have tried countless time to get verified on Chaturbate and it's just not happening, roughly 8 times now! my username is - taylor0o9 / I don't know how many different types of photos I have tried. I have emailed several emails of Chaturbate as well. Nothing is being resolved about this. Thank you.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi Taylor and thank you for your post. You are now open for broadcasting on Chaturbate. Sometimes it takes a bit of time to clear age verification, as each one has to be done by a real person. Thank you for your patience.
    Hello, recently I got banned on Chaturbate don't know why . the caliper does not respond to my emails .on the invoice it says (we have reason to believe that you have violated our terms of service.) tell me what to do? my name on Chaturbate (hasan04) please check and help me if you can
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi hasan04, your account is active, so I wish you happy camming!
    hasan04
    hasan04
    thank u very much.. :)
    Hello, i have sent my passport to verify my account but it keeps telling me that the ID is too small, what do i need to do ? (ive sent my full passport)
    my name on cb is neaeraa
    neaeraa
    neaeraa
    atleast unban my account, I actually renewed my passport and paid money just to verify my account but it doesn't seem like its working..
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Please check your forum messages, I just sent you information on your ID and hopefully you can be back on cam soon.
    Hello Shirley . I want to start with many thanks for all the help you give always so fast. my nick- name it s : nicknamealreadyused ....i was banned today on cb ,because i was out of the room (for few min) and in my live stream the tv was working ....( playing video .....this it s the reason ) If i knowed something ...please help me get unbaned .. Thank you a lot
    N
    nicknamealreadyused
    Always with respect for all this work ,thank you ! (cb support fix it ) Love u guys x
    Smiigum
    Smiigum
    where did you get help from? I got the same problem and still not solved
    Hello, I have been on chaturbate for 3 weeks and I am a verifyed broadcaster and I broadcasted yesterday (April 5) so today April the 6' I went online on my account just too see I somehow got banned.. the message says : Account Banned
    We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

(my CB account is called ''Smiigum'')
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Please check the DM I just sent you for information on your account.
    HI ,My account was be banned today

I think they must had some misunderstood on me

I still have money in my account

can u unbanned my account?

MY ACCOUNT: owencaist

thank you so much :(
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Your account is active and aged verified. Happy CB camming!
    O
    Hello,few hours ago i saw that i got banned on Chaturbate on my new account :alicewonder_ . I don t know what happend what i did wrong i didn t broadcast yet from the new account . Help me please i transfered all my followers there . I love Chaturbate i want to be back online . Please help me if you can
    hi punker , i try to enter in chaturbate now, and give me a error, with : Something went wrong.
    Please try again.
    Visit https://status.chaturbate.com, but in status everting is ok , im from portugal, whats appen? Casalsexy1992
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for reaching out to me, customer service has confirmed your account and you are cleared to go back to broadcasting now. :)
    Hello, recently I got banned on Chaturbate don't know why . the caliper does not respond to my emails .on the invoice it says (we have reason to believe that you have violated our terms of service.) tell me what to do? my name on Chaturbate (Milla_xxxx) please check and help me if you can
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi Milla and thank you for your post. Please see the DM I just sent you.
    Hi punker
    We are having problems with CB verification, on our profile named spankmeddaddy
    every time we uploaded our ID's they have been rejected for very inconsistent reasons.,
    I really hope you can help
    Thanks
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post--customer service has opened your account and you should be good to go now. Please let me know if I can help you in the future.
    S
    spankmeddaddy
    Thank you very much!
    Hi Punker , i got unbanned from chaturbate after i send my ID upside down to verify my identity.
    But now i cant broadcast , do privates and receive tips anymore , please can you check it for me and recover it ?
    I want to do performing again
    Regards from inchie(my username on CB)
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi inchie, I'm sending you a DM in a moment.
    Hi, I have a payoneer account, what option would I choose when picking how I want to receive any money?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    D
    DragonPowe97
    so I can't use payoneer?? And plus can you verify my account please? Account name - DragonPowe97
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi DragonPowe97, your acount is verified now. You can set up your payment to Firstchoice Pay, which is Payoneer's new name. If you haven;t switched yoru Payoneer account to First Choice, please contact Payoneer and then follow the links above to set your payment choices. Thanks so much!
    I never got my tax form for cb can u please send it to me so i can pay my taxes hun.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hey, I just sent you a Dm with steps to get a replacement 1099. :)
    Hello punker can you help me please? A few days ago I tried to communicate with a friend in chaturbate only that his documents were not accepted, so I did not try to communicate with him anymore, but now I do not even care about him, and I always succeeded because when I registered in chaturbate I sent my documents and they were Approved? Thank you, regards, Casalsexy1992

kisss
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi Casal, your account should be working now. Thank you for submitting the ID for your cam guest.
    Casalsexy
    Casalsexy
    thank you! you are the best *
    Hello Punker , i got a message from CB support
    Before we can fully recover your account, we need to first verify your identity. Please send us a photo of you holding the ID you used for age verification *UPSIDE DOWN*, and a piece of paper with:
    your username
    today's date
    the word "heel. Make sure you hold your ID *UPSIDE DOWN* in this photo for verification, is this a joke? upside down , inchie is my username on CB
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi inchie, thank for posting, We use the upside down ID in the photo to verify that you received the customer service notificiation--you have also received additional instructions, which we use to verify that you are the account holder.
    I
    inchie
    Thx Punker , i did send a photo with the upside down ID and all information that the needed 4 days ago but i didnt get any answer. Iam stil banned. Can you please check it for me?
    My thanks wil be great xxx
    D
    I just want to say thank you for CB finally letting Stereo audio to be used with the OBS software.
    The 2 rooms that I follow are simply amazing now with the audio and video clarity. :)
    I sent u an email regarding my check its the 30th and you said they sent it out on 17th i still havent gotten it.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post . . . Please note it can take up to 15 business days for the check to arrive by post. If you have not received it by April April 8, please let me know and I will check again.
    Hi dear punker barbie. I have two accounts where I do mix shows, a friend who's interested to join chaturbate created an account, we send all documents but suddenly her account was banned, then I went to my account and is banned too!!! On both account ("MydevilisKate" and "GhostAdventures")I have tokens there I can't convert to cash, and I'm affraid to lose my followers and my money because of a ban without reason
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi Katy, please see the DM I sent you. thanks so much!
    Hi There I just tried to log in to chaturbate and i recieved a "you have been banned" message. I don't cam or have any tokens and as far as i know have not done anything wrong. any help appreciated.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting, a319airbus. Can you please provide or confirm your Cb user name, so I can look into this for you?
    A
    a319airbus
    a319airbus. thanks for your help.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    your account should be unlocked now. Please let me know if I can help you with anything in the future. :)
    Punker barbie is joeymazan from cb. My check has not arrived. Can you please check on the status of it.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi Joey, please see the DM I am sending you--I have good news. :)
    Hi Punkerbarbie. Please help me. My account banned :( i submitted age proof documents multiple times. clear images still not verified. Please help me.
    H
    hardcoreking
    I received an email from chaturbate support team recently saying my account is age verified. but still it is not verified. I dont know what is happening @punker barbie
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thnak you for posting, I just checked your account and it is unlocked and ready for you.
    H
    hardcoreking
    @punker barbie Thanks for your help.
    but if you are online please help a little my account says it is inactive now. I mailed to CB Support. but if you are online and can help soon, if you are not busy could you please look into this problem
    Hi! I'm an german transgirl in chaturbate! My Nick is lady_lara_ And some days ago my account is banned, But i don't have violate The term of service! Can you help me please, all i get in response from chaturbate support is " your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service.",
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi lady_lara_, thank you for your post! I'm sending you a DM with more information. :)
    Hi punker barbie my account name hey_its_ashe was suddenly banned after nearly a year of Camming when I went to make a new one because I wanted a Name change and knew a new account was the only way, I got a message duplicate ID and suddenly my two accounts were banned
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please see your DM, I just sent you a note regarding this. :)
    Hello Shirley! I am writing to you to know why my account was banned. My username is Tano10.
    I am using cb simply for fun, without intention of earning money or so. I was broadcasting with another new user and probably he banned me for mistake. Is the only thing I recall before the ban.
    Thank you very much for your time
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post, Tano10. Please see the email you received this evening from customer service. The information you need is included in that email. :)
    Hello shirley, my username is LusciousLiam90. My previous account was hornyguy121316. I was banned due to 'Looking too young' and had been camming for 6 months making a tidy profit. I am in the process of creating a new account and getting it verified.

Is there any chance you may be able to help?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting, please see the DM I sent you. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…