AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear punker barbie, unfortunately my account was also banned for no reason.. without even been able to verify my account. My CB username is estudiodevapor. Would it be possible to have it back so I can finally submit my ID & Photo? I also wrote an email to the support@ account and another mail to Shirley@ (haven't heard back form them) . I really appreciate if you can do something about it. Thanx!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and thank you for posting. Your account should be open now. Just a general note--Please check images submitted of photo IDs to make sure the photo produced was not reversed. It speeds up validation. ;)
    I requested a daily payout that has not come. I sent an e-mail from goddessnikkijames@yahoo.com. My CB username is goddessnikkijames. If you could DM me? (I don't know how to do it on ACF, I signed up to get this issue resolved haha) or hopefully you receive my e-mail. My twitter is also @goddessnikkij I really appreciate your time, thank you.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you so much for posting. This situation has now been corrected for the people involved and I'm sending you a DM with more information. :)
    Y
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting, I can ask our review team to look into it. If anyone suspects a breach of our TOS or an illegal activity taking place, it should be reported directly to support@chaturbate.com.
    Y
    yodelido
    Oh I did and i know several more users who did too. Even with a screenshot where they stated they are twin sisters, who you can tip for kisses and more. The room was the number one room on the front page of cb, won the hourly contest several times. It's absolutely impossible that this went unnoticed.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    This has been handled, thank you.
    Hi there punker barbie, I had a same problems like other models on chaturbate, and the same reasons, I got banned too w/o any valid reasons or even warning, I didn't get paid too... I lost 13,000tokens! :( i hope you can help me about this matter...I really hope to get paid... i keep email the support, but they ignored me...

Thanks... :)
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Please provide your CB user name, so I can check with customer service on your account.
    P
    pretty_eyes
    pretty_eyes is my user name in chaturbate, i was banned there for 6months now, they said the main reason is my Id is expired, then when i renew it, and email them, they dont response in my emails and they keep ignoring me :(
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi! Please see the DM I just sent you.
    We were banned tonight and were not even broadcasting!
    I emailed you earlier, but have not heard back. Inmy email, I included all performoer id's for our channel.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and thank you for posting. Can you please confirm your CB user name so I can check on your account?
    Hello, today my account was suddenly banned on suspicion of violation of the provision of services of your website. The fact that I work for a very long time on your website and always work honestly. Earned You good money and this job I really needed. Can you explain to me what's the problem? thanks
    J
    jacob_007
    Username: jacob_007
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and thank you for your post. Please see the DM I sent you concerning your accounts.
    Hi, I have submitted my age documents 4 times, and I fail to get verified. I am sharing an email and IP address with a friend that has been verified. I found today I had been banned. I get the same response from support. I have been banned for violating the TOS, but no insight on the violation. Any help or advisement would be greatly appreciated. My username is Texas_Princess.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Please see the DM I am sending you now.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi Texas_Princess--your account is now open. Happy camming!
    HI PUNKER_BARBIE , I have not been able to verify my account, , I uploaded photos and high resolution documents are very large it looks perfect , I don't know how many different types of photos I have tried, ID is not valid. ID is not valid, ID is too small, I tried many times with other accounts but is always the same, I want to begin to have fun, I want to be part of their community.
    USERNAME RedYoshi97
    Hi, i was banned for looking underage (even being 20) I never wore makeup on cam, but with it I easily look my age. My girlfriend and I were camming together on CB, but now we're struggling to get by and would do anything to get back on.If I can show you that we can make me look older we were hoping you'd lift the ban and give us a chance.totally a long shot but it would help us so much. Our account is nataliedelair.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for posting, please see the DM I am sending you.
    Hi So my current account is on another girl firstchoice pay card and soon my card will arrive and i want to create my own account with my own card.i want to move my followers there but without her getting email for this it s possible? She made the account for me so she has the email adress and
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Please see the DM I am sending you.
    Hi PB, I just got age verified and I want to start broadcasting (I'm new to camming). I do not want to show my face on camera (as many other models on cb) and when I do I will ware a wig and a mask. I have read a lot of messages below and I have seen a lot of people complaining that their accounts were suspended because they do not look like in the ID pic when they broadcasting.
    E
    Emma_L
    I have seen some very appreciated camgirls on CB that do not show their face and ware a mask when they do. Should I get some type of special approval from CB staff?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi Emma, please see your Direct Message. Thank you for posting.
    Hey, I was told you might be able to help. My account was banned for age verification for another model. I emailed support the information for the other model in my show and they reopened my account but his info on the site still says invalid. can he be in my shows?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. I'm sorry, but he cannot appear until he is age verified and approved a valid to cam.
    Nickwild89
    Nickwild89
    I've submitted his information at least 13 times with different pictures. It finally said verified and now today it says invalid and all the reasons have been changed to "none". What can I do?
    Nickwild89
    Nickwild89
    Support contacted me this morning and the problem is fixed. Thank you :)
    hello im hot_paolol Recently i received a warning message, to verify my ID i sent it like 5 times and i receive two message: ID is not valid. Note: ID content is blocked and ID is not valid. Note: Duplicate ID. I dont know what to do. would you help me pls. thanks
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting, please see the DM I just sent you. :)
    our chaturbate account iz kinkycrazy7... we have been banned for no reason... can anyone help us? and our mail is annalovematej@gmail.com

after searching for help on different sites and supports people told me to come here :) thanks for the support!!! :h: :h: :h:
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Now that both models have been age verified, your account should be open and you are ready to broadcast. Please note that when you know you will have someone joining you on cam that hasn't before, you should start the process to have them age verified BEFORE they appear, so you won't be banned while waiting for age verification. ;)
    kinkycrazy7
    kinkycrazy7
    omg thank you WONDERFUL Barbie!!! you helped me ALOT, now we can work and pay for our rent without worring :h: :h: :h: we love you !!!
    Hello, our username is kittycatannie and were told by the Chaturbate staff that we were banned because one of the models on cam looked to young. Anyone on cam provided photo ID (this particular cam model is almost 20 years of age) We really enjoy being on Chaturbate and would like to be un-banned. The model that seemed to cause the issue said he would be happy to not go on camera if it would fix the issue.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi Tony and thnak you for posting. Please see the Dm I sent you. :)
    Hello Ms. Shirley, i'm looking for some information on payouts. I live in the usa but my fiancée lives in Colombia. she wants to have her payouts direct deposited into my bank here in the usa. is that possible? and how do we set that up in the payout page. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi jamessmith, thank you for posting. I'd be happy to get you the information you seek, however I'm sending you a Dm for more information so i can look up teh account you are asking about.
    This is Matthew Spinicker from chaturbate.com/matthewspinicker and I am desperately trying to figure out why my account was banned. Our followers are very important to us and we are willing to do anything to get back online. Please help us
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi Matthew and I am pleased to let you know that your account is now unlocked. Please see the message I'm sending you, so you know how to keep this from happening again. ;)
    Hello,

my account ramen255 has been banned by CB for no reasons. I'm not a broadcaster and I would like to have my account back since I've bought several tokens there. Could you please help me?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and thank you for posting. Ramen255. Please see the DM I just sent you for information on your account ban.
    Hello, I would PM you but I am a new member on here so it will not let me. Previously me and my boyfriend shared an account named "Frozenthick", I also would appear on my own solo account "KingOfTheNorthernFun". Recently, after making quite a bit of money, we logged on to "FrozenThick" see that it was banned with the message "We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service."
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi JTL66, thank you for reaching out to me. I have sent you a DM concerning your accounts.
    J
    JTL66
    Thank you for the response, I am confused how you withheld money and suspended accounts because you suspected that we were underage at the time of the videos being recorded. You have our ID's on file, 22 and 26. The videos were recorded on your site and our laptop simultaneously.I appreciate the explanation, but the company's negligent behavior practices in banning and stealing money for falsehoods is rather alarming
    Hello Ms Shirley. my chaturbate account is titanci2321 . Almost year i broadcast with my this account last month it got banned for some unknow reason. Can you please help me out i really need my account back, Please kindly help me regards titanc2321.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please refer to the message I sent to your ACF Direct Message folder for ACF user name harsh belwal. The message I sent you concerning your CB account under the name of kissmedarling28 also applies to your titanc2321 account. Thank you posting.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    and titanci2321 as well. ;)
    Thank you Shirley for replying but i have couple of question to ask .I had earn some little amount in my account kissmedarling28 will i be able to get that as payment. and can i make new account with chaturbate use my passport . Thank you for your time i hope to hear reply form you soon . Regards From indina
    thank you, Shirley, for being kind enough to resolve my problem! I appreciate the help & I hope that I can reach out to you in the future for any assistance. :)
    Hello lady, Shirley PunkerBarbie, I wanted to ask you to help my account, chaturbate hasido banned, for alleged violation of terms, send a message asking me to explain, what was the violation, and tell me that you can not do anything else on my own, For suspicion that violates terms, which I do not understand why when I was banned two days ago, I was not online cam
    my chaturbate ID is khattedoll región colombia
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi khatterin and thank you for posting. Please see the direct message I sent you concerning your account.
    Hello Shirley/PunkerBarbie, Thanks for your reply. Please tell me if I am allowed to create a new CB account as long as your investigations take. Thank you. User MUE1980
    "hornyygentleman"
    hello! i resubmitted the pics for verification & emailed you right away as you had told me to in the email you sent me on Apr 12, 2017.
    my request got denied almost right away ):
    I've attached the pics i uploaded on cb in the email i sent to you today. hopefully you can resolve this crisis.. have a good day!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting . . . you are age verified and good to go now. Happy camming!
    Hello Shirley/PunkerBarbie, I have emailed you regarding regarding an issue with a CB model I moderate for...his account was banned for supposed violation of terms regarding sex toys, but he did not have an actual sex toy during his broadcast. I'd like the opportunity to discuss it with you, if possible :) thank you! RayZ
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for looking out for your fellow Chaturbaters. However we do not share personal or account information with other users. If a user is having a problem, please ask them to email support@chaturbate.com and it is helpful if they also include their CB user name.
    Hello Ms shirley, My chaturbate id is kissmedarling28. for some unknown reason my account got banned i really dont understand i have submitted my orginal passport as my age verification proof and i also got last month payment. I dont understand why i got banned.Can you please help me. looking forward for ur reply. Regards form India
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi harsh and thank you for posting. Please see the DM I just sent you.
    harsh belwal
    harsh belwal
    Thank you so much
    harsh belwal
    harsh belwal
    Is there anyway i can apply for new account with my valid Passport
    hello ms shirley,my chaturbate id is darkside007, i am using chaturbate from last 1 year and then suddenly my room is ban for different reasons, can you help me in this case or you will simply delete my post as you did before ?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    darkside, I cannot DM you on ACF--however you have been notified multiple times by customer service concerning this situation. I am very sorry, however there is nothing I can do to unlock your account.
    D
    darkside007
    but whatever they mailed me i have justified that..and they agreed too,then where is the problem now?
    D
    darkside007
    i have been told so many diff things
    1)for squirt
    2)some one else broadcast from my cam
    3)my age verification
    4)i did couple show
    but the truth is i always do solo shows and my id is verified 1yr back ,,i am model on cb for more than 1yr and now you are treating me like this?
    Hello punkerbarbie/ms.shirly my chaterbate name is sensualmarian, and i have problem i got a site warning in the middle of my steam and telling me that iam a different person who is in the cam, now they want me to verify that person they saw. But it was me, i just had a bangs haircut and wearing a sexy chef costume. I did already mail cb support still waiting for there reply ty.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Customer service has now unlocked your account and you are good to go. Have a great show!
    Marianmarian
    Marianmarian
    Thank you so so much ms.shirly more power mwah! Mwah!
    hello, Shirley, (i´m "all4mrpim" on chaturbate) was banned for a problem of looking too young, all passport verification was good, wrote support and receive answer, that yes documents are ok, but someone report that u seems to be too young. it was always me on cam, never somebody else. This makes me feel used, thank you and waiting for answer. with respekt yours lollyboy98.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting, please see the DM I sent you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…