AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why am I unable to tip models? Help me, my nickname nekura511
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for your message. Your account has been fixed and you should be able to tip now. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    Hi, Not able to tipping. Nick seb2652
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for your message. Your account has been fixed and you should be able to tip now. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    Hello! Why am I unable to tipping??? I paid money for tokens! Help me pl. My nickname is hagzalach
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    hi punker , i enter in chaturbate now and my tokens was unnable to tip. name: hottbod246. I really hope you can help
    Thanks.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hello Punker Barbie! Can you check my account for me (unctarheel)?
    Tokens on my account is not allowed. Thank you!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for your message. Your account has been fixed and you should be able to use your tokens now. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    Hi Punker,

My account thedozer50 was banned for age reasons. I've resent legal representation of myself several times and haven't received a response from support. I'm the only one on cam, and provide shows. I've had ZERO issues with this before, and resent stuff, with no response. Please help. Thanks.
    T
    thedozer50
    Following up. I was contacted from support, and again, they didn't give me any sort of reason. I did nothing wrong, and I don't know why, if perhaps I did, I couldn't get a warning before my ENTIRE account being banned and terminated. I'm not out over 7000 tokens for my work that I haven't cashed out. I've contacted them again, asking for a reinstatement.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your message. Please see the DM I am sending you now.
    Hi Shirley, Im RhiannonRage from cb. On the 21st, I received an email saying my w9 needed filled out. I took care of it immediately. I received an email saying everything is set and im good to receive this payment and all future payments. I have not received any payment at all, my rent is due and I am genuinely freaking out. No one will respond to my emails. Please help me, I dont know what to do. -Rhiannon
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Your w-9 was received and filed on June 23 and your payment has been released. Please note it can take 7 to 10 days for a bank transfer to complete, allowing for time it was submitted by CB to your bank and for your bank to process it.
    Hey, I just got tokens to tip (been doing it for awhile now) and now and it says unable to tip/and spy...say to contact support and I've got nothing yet. My name is Soulpatch19 if that helps...thank you
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for posting, Your account should be fine now. Happy Chaturbating!
    S
    soulpatch19
    it works! thank you
    My name is blondiebanger. I haven't received my last two payments via firstpaychoice. I'm emailing back and for with them with no answer as to why my account is payee inactive. Can you refund me all of my tokens please?
    Sophiestique
    Sophiestique
    Same problem here blondie. First choice say everything is fine on their side. Have you had your account locked by chaturbate lately?
    B
    Blondiebanger
    Hey there. I haven't had my account locked by chaturbate lately. This seems to be a firstchoice issue. I've been emailing them and they said their trying to resolve this issue.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi Blondiebanger,Thank you for posting. It can take up to 5 days for payments to clear from your processor into your payout account. Since the payment has been funded by CB you will need Firstchoice Pay to return the funds to your CB account before we can re-issue payment or return tokens to your account. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    My username on CB is Ingrridd. Thank you
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi there and thank you for posting. It can take up to 5 days for payments to clear from your processor into your payout account. Since the payment has been funded by CB you will need Firstchoice Pay to return the funds to your CB account before we can re-issue payment or return tokens to your account. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    Hello my account has been banned user name famouswolf92 can you please help us out?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. I'm sorry that your account is banned, however you allowed an unverified person to appear on your feed. If you will submit the ID and photo of this person holding the ID to support@chaturbate.com, you may be able to reopen your account. Thank you.
    Hello my username in chaturbate is sophiestique i have a problem with my accoutn not being able to access it, its a long story to explain it doesnt let me post here all. but i hhad opened a chat in forum, another model tagged you there, if u can read that, or ill try to be short here. thank you
    Sophiestique
    Sophiestique
    and yes i am broadcasting because i can access my account without a password via someone you follow is online link. i work on your site because i need to make money. i dont really afford to wait my problem is solved, if i can access my account i do it
    Sophiestique
    Sophiestique
    i just need a password so i can log in via log in page, and not emails i receive from you
    Sophiestique
    Sophiestique
    Really there isnt any way to get back full control of my account?
    Hello there, I am using chaturbate for a month now and today I was blocked and I don't know why!
    I went live on chaturbate. And then I got blocked? Can you help me? My profile on chaturbate, is very up to update.
    Profile name: sam20years
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Your account was not banned--it was never live, dear. You have not submitted IDs for age verification. Once you have completed age verification, you may be able to start broadcasting.
    S
    Sam20years
    Huh that's strange. I have a profile since the beginning of june and I really did broadcast, a couple of times actually. The last time was yesterday but suddenly I was blocked. I don't earn tokens or whatever, just was having fun on the cam.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    You've been ghosted since the beginning, because you do not show your face on cam. Once you have verified your age, then you will be unghosted. ;)
    hey shirley dont want to bother but I last heard back from support 2 days ago. when you fixed my account I did not recieve the tokens back yet..

a26sqw.jpg

would really appreciate it my Case #: 2420429 I dont even want to cash out my tokens (not that I could since theirs a 50$ limit before you can claim them) i would like to use them 1 at a time to give back to other cammers!
    D
    dVe1oPe
    http://i67.tinypic.com/2r2wylw.jpg

thats the picture of the token statistics thing definately hope once i get them back that the 2 factor authorization thing will keep them save cause I cant deal with this stress again lol.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Today your account is showing 420 tokens--is that correct?
    D
    dVe1oPe
    yes thank you i recieved and email earlier it was off by a few tokens but for the most part it was their so I was very happy!

haturbate Support
    7:00 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
    JUN 21, 2017 at 04:00PM PDT

Dear dvelope,

We have returned these tokens to your account.

Happy Chaturbating.
    Thanks,
    Support
    Hi Shirley,

Sorry to bother you here, username: roydz

I've been waiting for over 2 weeks for Support to reply to 3 questions and 1 week for 1 question.
    Case numbers:

2345410 - regarding Full screen bug
    2355788 - OBS release date
    2363117 - Skype approved ??
    2379995 - Drinking alcohol

I've also tried emailing Ramona but shes not replying either :/

Any help would be grateful.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please see the DM that is on it's way to you. The forum limits the amount of characters per profile post. Thank you.
    Reactions: roydz
    Hi Barbie! I was wondering if my account is age verified by now. I e-mailed you too but haven't gotten a reply. Been 3 days since I applied. Sorry for being impatient about this. And hopefully you can help me! Username is kdongg. Thank you in advance :D
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. I'm sorry for the holdup in verification, however your application has been forwarded to Chaturbate's legal department for age review. It will take a few days for us to determine if you will be able to create an account on CB or not. I wish you much luck in the review.
    Hey Barbie
    On Google there is a website called www.camcaps.me and it has almost all my broadcasts recorded and for sale! My question is, is this legal for them to do? I thought our content was copy-written. Is there any way to get them taken down? I really do not want my content out there like that to be found, let alone for someone else to profit off of. Please look into this and help me with this issue
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    There is "copyrighted" and then there is legally Copyrighted, I'm afraid. Unless content is submitted to the government and you pay for an actual copyright, then there is very little that can be done to go after a content pirate legally. However, please email links to your material on any website to support@chaturbate.com with the Subject "Forward to DMCA and Content" so they can start sending DMCA notices for you.
    C
    Coreyajab
    I emailed Support and did what you said I should do. Thanks for your help Barbie and I hope that your team can figure this out and get the content removed, I would encourage other CB models to check that website as well and get your content removed if possible.
    Dear..
    I am banned!
    Reson..Brothers and sisters in order to increase user accidentally write post.I was wrong. I promise it will not be wrong in the future.
    pls check passport identification my partner dont realetive brother his my husband.his father name abul basher,mother nurjahan and my father abadot,mother aklima.
    pls my age verification pasport idd check and pls help me
    your site working pls.
    "livebadgirls155"
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Please see the DM I just sent you.
    Hi Barbie! Username is sinnthiavonbarloww. We talked through email about my account being banned recently because my bfs verification got denied even though it was valid etc and you unbanned and verified my account for us but i got banned a few hours later without doing anything. I really want to use CB and get this figured out. Thanks for your time!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for posting. Please see the Dm I am sending you now.
    I m a model called Tia_ and i tried to add a model on my account ,following the steps.
    -as i saw that my photos were dennied,i tried many times to add another ones,with the proof i was asked to add,and still denied.
    -the second reason is that i ve changed my ID and probably this is why i ve reiceved an warning.
    Duplicate ID,Blurry and so on....made many photos but no one is satisfying
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Support has checked your account and there are no bans or restrictions on it. If I am misunderstanding your situation and you need further help, please let me know.
    Hi Barbie! We are LilithsLittles on Chaturbate. We recently have been chatting with Ramona about some issues we had changing our payment account, due to theft. We thought we had everything squared away, but we still haven't received our payment and will probably be getting an eviction notice because we haven't been paid since the 1st pay period in may. Anything you could do to help
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and thank you for letting me know--please see the DM I am sending you now.
    hello ,i am new model in chaturbate my username is Annabel17 , i got mail from support that my payment is being held, because pee poo and blood, i didnt do that , they asked me to acknowledge them that this violation will not happen again and they can issue the payment , i answered them and still get no reply like 2 days , and start worry a lot about my payment, i want to know when i get it
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Your payment has already been released and funded to your account.
    hey if you can please pm me any info i really want to get back to work and move on with this

Chaturbate Support <support@chaturbate.com>
    8:33 PM (9 hours ago)

to me
    JUN 19, 2017 at 05:33PM PDT

Dear dVeLoPe,

Your account does appear hacked/phished.

i sent in the photo of verification as they requested yesterday please confirm whats going on thanks!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience, your account is open and should be fine now. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    D
    dVe1oPe
    thank you still awaiting the 425 tokens i had to be returned to me it still shows 1 token
    D
    dVe1oPe
    http://i67.tinypic.com/2r2wylw.jpg

thats a picture of my token stats as you can see from ip logs it was not me and while 20$ is petty to me its the principal

if i would have known something like this could happen i would have installed that 2 factor authorization thing from the start but im new to this so please forgive my noobness.
    Hey Punker Barbie,

My ID is : kamikamii I just purchased 500 token and sent pictures with my passport in it how long does it take for my account to be verified?
    I am currently unable to tip. I am not performing I just want to watch and tip.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Unfortunately, you will need to submit a new pair of photos. The photos we have for you are too blurry and please be sure to include the entire passport in both the scan and the photo of you holding the passport, so all the passport information in the photo can be seen.
    K
    kamikamii
    hi i just reuploaded my picture can you take a closer look if this one's okay?
    My cb I'd name "kissmedearboy"
    No warning no msg but I am banned.
    And my Cash out payment unpaid..
    My Big problem for money.
    My need money..
    Plesed dear my idd solve and sent my money pls Help me..
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Please see the DM I am sending to you with information on your account.
    Hey Barbie! I am a new model to chaturbate and I was wondering about the payout. User name is the same as mine on here "coreyajab" I have direct deposit set up and double checked for accuracy. Do you send out an email when the payment is sent direct deposit or does it just show up in my bank account? Please let me know! Thanks and have a great day!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. your payment will go directly to your account. :) Some payment processors do send you an email when the payment is received, however CB does not send notices of this type unless there was a problem with your payment or your account was banned and we send you a final payment to clear the account.
    C
    Coreyajab
    Thanks Barbie! I still have not seen my income in my bank account yet, is this normal? How long does it usually take after the pay period ends? I am waiting on payment from the 15th. Thanks again for the fast reply and all your help! Have a good day!
    Without any problem, I was bnned, then again I submitted the new proof idd to age Verified Ok. But as soon as the next day log in to the computer, it became banned..
    me and my 50k flowers upset..
    my idd name :bestsexcouplelive"
    thanks for important time...
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting and your patience. However, one of the IDs you submitted is invalid. I am sorry, however your account will remain closed.
    Hi Punker Barbie,

My username is aw9633, customer service aged me to to provide a picture verification which i provided 2 days ago, i just wondered how long it usually takes for them to unlock my banned account?

Thanks!

Andrew
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post . . . please email support@chaturbate.com and they will send you information on what you need to do to reopen your account. I'm sorry, that's all the information I can provide to you at this time.
    Hello, our account "deedsoftheflesh" was banned and we aren't sure why, we adhere to the rules and we'd appreciate it if you could help us out. Thanks for your time.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for your post. Your account is now unlocked, however please remember Chaturbate does not allow broadcasters to advertise for other cam sites through their chat rooms or profiles. This is a warning . . . we'd like to keep you with us. ;)
    L
    lily lindha
    thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…