AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
AmberCutie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know you are super busy but I’ve been a registered account holder for awhile trying to get verified but I cannot find how to reply to any postings... anywhere! I am unable to rely to the get verified thread to add my photo. Help please!
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    You need to make more posts in threads and be active to qualify.
    Hi , Amber, I love your forum, would it be possible for you to PM me I have a question that is a bit private. ??
    Good evening, I’m trying to leave a msg for Shirley @cb my screen name is/was Talented_tonguer when I was banned back in July (?) , I’ve asked in several emails to cb what TOS. I violated as in past I at least was given specific-420, playing pool but nothing
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    Shirley page is @punkerbarbie so amber can't really help you.
    Hi, would like to discuss linking your forum and cagirlwiki on my site. Thank you.
    StevenG
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    If you feel ACF/CGW will be helpful resources feel free to link them where you see fit.
    OTB Models
    OTB Models
    Thank you so much.
    Hi AmberCutie, I don't yet have pm access but need to change my username. When you have the time, would you mind helping me? Thank you!
    hi, where do i add the verification pic. the reply button is not there?? i took it just now and cont post it. thank you
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    Please take the time to fully read the entire first post in that thread.
    I don't think I have access to messaging just yet. I already want to change my username. Can you help me out with that when you are able to, please? :)
    I'm noob, what better place to post my 5th post than here, as it's the first step of the milestone being a member. thanks, @punker barbie for the devastating PM, I got from you about my account at CB, the crying is over, time to move on and share my experience here. Thanks, Amber for having Forum to vent and get great information.
    _pilya_
    Amber, how do I PM you? I need to change my username. Thanks!
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    Normally, new users cannot use the private message function until they've been active on the forum and initiated (it helps weed out abuse of the function.) I will message you, though, and you can reply.
    EmilyDoll
    EmilyDoll
    Thank you!=)
    hi AmberCutie i2 month ago i am started in chaturabt 45 days i am work hard then i am convert 5390 token convert on money.the says 7 day allow to send u money .then i am work hard in 46 more token get in chaturbat then i am sick 2 days.then 2 days i am open my acount is banned for no reson .and not send my money.i am email suport@chaturbat .again and agian but the not answer me please help me ofr this issu
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    Cool. Contact CB support, don't know why you felt like telling me this.
    Guy
    Guy
    Hey amber! I'd like to delete this account to make a new one with a new name. Not sure where to go. Thank you'
    Guy
    Guy
    She can change your name without deleting it.
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    I don't tend to delete accounts, I just deactivate them and all their content remains. I can change your name, just message me with the updated name.
    Hi Amber.I appreciate your platform as we as cam models can express our problems here.I've a payment issue with paxum nd chaturbate.I've heard that some girl Shirley helps.Would you please direct me to her.
    Hello AmberCutie,

We would liker to give an ad to your site about webcam modeling, I couldn't find a PM button around here, so I am posting it here. Can you please help us about it? Thanks!
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    ACF does not offer ad space. You may make a thread in the general camming section about your site. PM is allowed once you're initiated (made thread posts).
    hello my profille annabel17 has been banned after i tried added new performer id, please try help to unbann
    thanks
    Thanks for having such an amazing site full of resources and info for everyone new and well seasoned. Looking forward to exploring and learning.
    Hi Amber. The video quality in your chat room is awesome. What camera do you use?
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    Logitech c922, run through xsplit.
    Rodion
    Rodion
    Oh, thank you letting me know
    Hi Amber, is there a way to get some ad space on your boards. Working on something that might be of interest to the camming community and wanted to possibly get your thoughts. =)
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    I don't offer ad space, and I believe you've already made a thread so I don't believe there's any interest in what you're offering.
    Reactions: Guy
    Just a reminder to anyone viewing this profile: I DON'T WORK FOR CHATURBATE, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…