AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HI , i am in big problem please help me !! my account was banned for no reason. my username is Missduk
    i have so much token there that i hard earned it from working several hours on chaturbate.
    please help me to get unbanned or cashout my tokens.
    Hello Shirley! I'm "hxneybutt" on chaturbate, and would like to change my payout method from FirstChoicePay to (Internationl) Wire Transfer. Are you the right person to contact about this? Thanks for your time!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. You will need to contact Support@Chaturbate.com by email to change your payment method. You will be asked to provide account verification documentation by email, then will receive your directions to change your processor. This is not something I can help w/ unfortunately and certainly not through an online forum.
    H
    hxneybutt
    Okay, thank you anyways!
    Hello Shirley.
    My account name Wiiyou

1 year ago i was banned because i looked "too young"... btw i'm 22 yo

Also, to get my payment i needed to verify my identity. And i Successful did it! And received payment.

I want to ask you, Can I become a model on Chaturbate back?

I Really Hope for Better. A lot of girls look the same young as me, i really do not see the reason not to give me the second chance.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    If you have not done so yet, I'd suggest that you email Support@Chaturbate.com with a subject line of "Request for Age Review" and submit them an attached scan of your ID and the photo of you holding your ID. They will do the age review and get back to you on whether you passed or not. it's much less problematic than creating an account first, w/o knowing. ;)
    Hi! I have a very big problem with my account
    And I got the account banned now I know I did not do anything wrong
    For the first time I take responsibility
    But now honestly do not know what I did?
    S
    sophilexy
    Please beautifully I want to work lose trackers and tokens I have 36 hours since I did not work.
    Do not know what happened to my account to know what to do?
    Hi Shirley, I am one of the main guys in WildBoisCamHouse. I have been online doing solo on and off all day with no problems, but now when I log in, I am greeted with Banned may have Violated Terms. I am not sure what terms would have been violated as I simply was on the bed in front of the camera with My Lovense Hush displayed. Please check into this and help us get back online. Thank You
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Can you please reply with your CB user name, as there is no way to search for an individual broadcaster under a studio account. Once I have your user name, I can speak with Support about any possibility concerning opening your account.
    Michael Heckman
    Michael Heckman
    No They Did Get It Reopened for Me. We actually do Broadcast on WildBoisCamHouse. Out Troop of Bois all have their own channel seperately, and then come together twice a week to perform unter that one as a team, which pays all their marketing, etc. So the Studio accuont was the one in Question, but as in my update, what I am confudes about is the Twiter ruling
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi Michael and thanks for asking! When you use your Twitter handle or a Twitter link in every message you send in chat, it sends CB's moderators a red flag on Chatroom Spamming . In future, PLEASE dial back on the frequency of including your Twitter info with chat messages to avoid being flagged. Your fans will thank you for it, as well. ;)
    AUG 9 My account was banned, AUG 11 Support provided me text to verify my identity, AUG 13 i made this pic and sent to them. AUG 14 Support replied me and provided new password of my account WITHOUT giving me unban. I told them "Unfortunately my account is still banned and i can't login". AUG 15 Support replied me: "I'm sorry, we're not able to help you on this matter. Is there anything else we can help with?".
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Your account was reported for a possible TOS violation concerning pre-recorded video. However, you've been cleared by support's review of the incident and your account is now open. Please note that any pre-recorded video on your stream is against CB terms and can lead to an account ban.
    hi shirley, it´s me again, can you please help me to verify? i dont wanna be rejected againg :/. i think it´s gonna be in this new account cause the old one x_omega_x still banned for the same reason :(. im telling you this because i´ll buy another 100 tokens :p please send me a DM TY :D
    Hi, I need assistance with payment options. My tokens are gone, but I've yet to see any type of bank confirmation that my bank was approved for direct deposit, & so on. My username is ghost_lady. It's imperative that I get payment as soon as possible. Thanks in advanced.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for your post. You cashed out the tokens yesterday, which is why you don’t see a token balance even though they are still in your account. However, the full pay period has not ended yet as it's not Midnight PST in the US. Payments are processed 7 days after the pay period ends, so you should receive notice from your processor at that time.
    G
    ghost_lady
    Okay, just so were clear I should add 7 days to when I should expect it to arrive in my bank account? Thanks so much for your help!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Yes you are correct, :) There is a seven day period between when the pay period ends and when payments are made to broadcaster's bank/processor accounts. However, please allow at least an additional two days in case your processor/bank is slow in getting CB's payment to your account and allowing you to access the funds.
    Hi Barbie, I was banned two days ago, logged in to see some cams and suddenly ban, so I wrote to support they replied your account should now be OK and it was. So I clicked broadcast yourself and ban again, now support is not responding :( streaming from april with no problems. And I have 220$ converted. Thank you. Sent mail to shirley@chaturbate.com too, sorry for being impatient, im frustrated CB nick: Falschimjage
    F
    Falschimjage
    Suddenly im unbanned :) If it was you thank you so much. Hope it wont happen again, Im very careful with rules.
    Hi, i have a question cause someone threated.. we have copyright on shows? i mean, if someone take a photo or something and share it in public..can we do something ( police, copyright refund ecc) ? thx
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Copyright is difficult, as unless you have filed the paperwork to legitimately copyright your images and at least watermarked them as copyrighted, there is also a law of "Fair use", which means anyone can use your images as long as they are not profiting from them directly. See my message below.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    BTW--even copyrighted material falls under "fair use", depending on how it is used.
    hi, what is this fake site? http://shit.com/

some people are taking images and doing threat to the models! -.-
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    You can report the site and any potential DMCA actionable images/video to Support@Chaturbate.com. Use subject line of DMCA request for Copyrighted Material
    I need your help, Im TamaraWilson chaturbate model. Since this last Sunday my chaturbate account is banned, I do not understand the reason, and for more that is requested explanation only say that on suspicion of breaking a rule, but do not say which. And as far as I have not committed any infranccion.
    hi :) my cb is mayday123546 I submitted 3 diferent payments aug 6th, 10th, and 11th. I'm just wondering if there is a way to lower payout amount. please and thank you Barbie!!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. You can change your minimums for payout in your account. However, you may be asked by Support to submit validation that it is YOU who is changing that information. So please watch for that email after making the change.
    M
    mayday123546
    can you please explain how to change this on my account? when I go into payment info tab on my account it brings me to a page saying
    "Payout Information Your payout information has been submitted.
    If you need to modify or verify we have the correct information on file, please email support@chaturbate.com. "

Am I looking in the wrong tab? Thank you for the help and look forward to hearing from you soon.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    You need to email Support@Chaturbate.com to make the change.
    Id > Freshfruit96
    Got banned for reason of ID expired. but my ID has still 7 month validation.
    Please allow me to work for few month. I will update my id soon before Its Expired.
    Looking forward for your help.
    Hello Barbie, can you check cb account mayday123546 and have the payout amount lowered? I can't figure out how to change it on the site. Thanks!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post, however you will need to send an email to support@chaturbate.com, so they can verify your account before payment changes can be made. Once you have done that, if you need further assistance please let me know. :)
    hi i m sophilexy my user name on chaturbate
    This morning I went to work and my account was banned
    Please help me a lot.
    S
    sophilexy
    I apologize for the impatience I can not sleep for the care that happens to my account
    I'm really struggling to make followers to stay on the front page.
    For me chaturbate is all I want to grow in performance day by day.
    If I'm wrong, please help me fix my mistake
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please see the Dm I am sending you.
    S
    sophilexy
    Thank you very much you are my angel!!!!
    Is there any limit to how many name changes a model can make?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi Shapman. Technically no, however we will only transfer followers for ONE name change, Additionally is any user has too many CB user names on active accounts, it can start to cause problems within the system, as all IDs and payment information are cross referenced. You may have seen a couple of profile answer posts where I mentioned this. ;)
    shapman88
    shapman88
    Thanks for the quick answer. :)
    hello, I run an studio in colombia... some thimes is very hard to create a model account because many times the accounts got banned with out any explain, and when contact support the answers are not so clear... in the last two days i opened more than 10 accounts and them got banned inmediatelly... what could happens, is it a IP ban ?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting and I'd like to help you wit this question, however I need to have the CB studio name to check on your account to give you a reliable answer. Please provide the account name in reply -- Thank you!
    J
    JAIME QUINTERO
    the studio Username: beststmx
    Hello, i wasnt on chaturbate a year and now i decided come back and start broadcast again, when i came on cb i noticed my account is banned. I remember my account wasn't banned 7 months ago or somethng like that because i logined to watch does anybody write my any tip notes.
    User name: Sillylilly_
    Hi, I would like to know how long it takes to confirm my account tano10. Some weeks ago I got banned, but with help of Support I had it back in a couple of days. As in my account, before the ban, had some tokens, I wrote to Support to ask for tokens back,they said that my account was locked apparently for a suspect hacking. They asked for information to verificate and unlock the account but still no answer. Thank you
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. When you were in touch with support, there was no mention of tokens missing from your account. Your account is open now, but please email support@chaturbate.com and they will work with you on this situation. Thank you
    T
    Tano10
    Thanks! I will wait an answer from support. Looking forward to be back online again :) Have a nice day
    Hi, you sssm to be the go to for support on here. My CB username is sexychaos, I was just verified the other day and then shortly after I was banned. I contacted support and they said to “create a new account” I did that and then as soon as logging in that was also banned. Anyway you could unban sexychaos, willing to provide any documents!
    Forgive me for writing you but I would like to know the reason for my banishment because the support of chaturbate is unable to tell me.
    My username sexcruiser,
    thanks
    R
    redmightxs
    Sorry but support@chaturbate.com reply to me "As you may have noticed, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service."
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account is open and available for you to use--unless you have not given me the correct CB user name, I'm sorry, but there is nothing more that I can do to help you in this situation. A PM wont change that fact, unfortunately.
    R
    redmightxs
    My username is sexcruiser i can send you a picture of my account in pm and you will see that my account is banned
    Hello Shirley, my CB account is sweetgrl44 and submitted payment july 24th, but still haven't received the payment. Can you please help me out I would greatly appreciate it!!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. At the time you submitted for payment, you had not reached the minimum you chose on your account for payout. Support has lowered the minimum token choice on the account for you and you will receive the payout on the next payment date.
    S
    sweetgrl44
    Ahh got it, Thank you so much Barbie!!
    Hi Barbie, im writing you because I changed my tokens last July 31st and until today August 9th I don't have my money in My First Choice card. Also, chaturbate didn't send me any confirmation mail about my payment. I hope you can help me, thanks ;)
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Can you please confirm your CB user name so i can look into this for you?
    Pia
    Pia
    My CB username is Lumipia. CB already sent me a message where they told me I need the amount of 1000 tokens to get my money paid. But I have other doubt, you see I created a paxum account and my CB sent me my 1000 tokens, buuut I closed this account and I don't know If CB still have my money or do I have to send a message to paxum and see what happened :)
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and thank you for your post. I'm sorry but your account shows you converted 678 tokens, so you did not meet the minimum of 1000 tokens. The remaining tokens will roll over to the next pay period.
    I am writing to you because the password of my account has been changed and the support of chaturbate asks me to prove my identity by giving them the 4 last digits of my card but as I change bank card I do not remember it. I would therefore need to know the date of creation of my account and the date of my first transaction to find the 4 digits in my credit card bill, my username is qwasd127,
    thanks
    Hi Barbie, Tried to log into my account Uenven was shown as banned, this is the second time ive been banned first being an age verification issue (verification provided) this time unknown reasons and being informed it is a complete ban with account termination, i have not been on for more than a few minutes in the past few weeks, i'm not a broadcaster. customer support wont tell me anything beyond they cant help.
    Hi Shirley, my id got banned on chaturbate the next day when I created my account , I sent one email to you and you opened it but when I went for broadcasting again my id got banned .I did not do any violation of terms , I had no idea how to contact you because support was no replying so I found this forum , please DM me if possible so I can tell my username and help me to get my earnings please , thanks
    user lovetoview is spamming pishing site of chaturbate. this is not the first user doing this, there is some way to report directly from the site instead write everytime at you? thx
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi Queenfit, you can report any user to the site by either sending an email to support@chaturbate.com with their user name and a synopsis of the problem. It also helps to have "Reporting user" in the line, so they can get to it faster.
    Hi I have a problem with referrals. Can you pm me?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    I'm sorry you are having a problem. I'd like to help you, so please post your Cb user name here on my profile, so I can look up your account.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…