AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! I have an issue, on my chaturbate account Shuyarawr it said I'm unable to send tips, contact support. I thought this was an issue with my account so I created a new account being Shuyachu and put more tokens on my account only to find the same issue, is there a reason why I'm unable to tip?

Regards,
    Shuya
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Both of your accounts have been fixed. Please note that if you have multiple accounts on CB, our system is set to lock all of them that are tied together after you reach a maximum of 7 accounts. So please consider closing any accounts you are no longer using to avoid a permanent ban.
    Banned from chaturbate for no reason, I am well liked and known by the models and their followers and even moderate for a few, can we establish a dialog and find out exactly how I may have violated and tos because I usually just watch, tip and be sweet
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and thank you for your post. Please provide your CB user name, or confirm that it is raven2o99, and I'd be happy to look into this for you.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting to my profile and working directly with CB support to solve the problem. : ) Support tells me that your account is now open and ready for you to use.
    Hi. i'm having problems with my ID verification. i was wondering if there is any ways to resolve this. I have a poor front camera resolution and hence why i am getting denied due to blurry pictures. I believe the problem that i am facing is my image number 2 and not number 1 because from my point of view Image number 1 seems fine. Is there any way to resolve this issue? my username in chaturbate is asianleow.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. May I suggest that you have another person take the photo of you holding your ID? Many times that is the only way to make sure the ID information is legible for our review team, while holding it next to your face. Please try that and if there is still no validation, let me know and I'll follow up with Support.
    A
    AsianLeow
    Hello , thanks for the reply. I've been verified as of yesterday after posting this comment. However , i thank you for the support
    Hi. I'm having trouble getting my payment for Sept 1-15th. It was sent to Paxum (i thought I had direct deposit setup, i do now). Paxum is currently not verifying US accounts, so I could not withrdraw the money from them at all. As of Friday 22nd they emailed me saying the money would be returned to sender within 12-24 hours. I emailed cb support and they say they have not gotten anything. Rea9475 is username
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Please see the DM I am sending you.
    I started at CB in december 2016, I made shows during two months and stopped until last when I did 3 shows (2 in pvt), and yesterday I tried to login in my account and I there was a message saying that my account was banned. I sent lots of e-mails for the support and they said that can't help me with this. There's no explanation!! I'm sure that I didn't violet any terms and there, can you help?
    hi! i'm hoping you can help me, as my chaturbate account (makemewatch) was banned incorrectly. i had posted new pics of myself and another performer who has been verified and signed the consent form on my page. i've sent an email to support but hoping there is some way to fix this quickly.. thanks!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Your account was unlocked by Support earlier today but in case you haven’t logged on yet, happy Chaturbating!
    Hi my account has been banned and I habe been trying to find a reasoning for it. The reason support have me is for attempting to receive payments through pay pal which I know not to . My friend said you girls know each other and that you would get to the bottom on this. Please help me ?
    R
    roydz
    You need to provide your username so Shirley can look into your issue.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for the reminder that I need their CB user name to help, roydz. :)
    Reactions: roydz
    Hello, my username is sexyviolet97. I am writing to you because I haven’t received a payment of 184.85 cashed out on the 14th. Daily payout was unavailable, the next day it said 0.00 and I haven’t received anything.
    Reactions: shapman88
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Once you convert tokens, even if you see a zero balance they are still credited to your account. You cashed out after cut off on Sept 14 & you should see the payment coming for the second pay period, which will end Saturday. If you don’t receive payment by October 8, please let me know.
    S
    Sexyviolet97
    I thought it would be for the first pay period (1-15) and I would see it by the 22nd. But if that’s the case, then thank you.
    S
    Sexyviolet97
    CB emailed me and said the money was sent. Thank you for your help!
    Hello,I am writing you because my account is banned but I do not know why. Thank you for your help I would like to recover my account. My username is Spa7ula
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Your account is now open. Happy Chaturbatiing!
    S
    Spa7ula
    Thank you !
    Hey Punkerbarbie I took my message off of here because it had information about my W9... I PMed it to you but I guess you didn't see that? I have two last names so maybe that's why it didn't go through. I used the same name that I used on my tax return and everything was fine there.. I just sent in another one... hopefully it goes through this time. I messaged u a copy. Ty for your help
    my id is wildanubis. my account was hacked and was generating fake signups. it got banned in 2nd sep... than i complaint through u. u said ur team is looking into it. 4 days back i got my saying my account is normal. now today got a mail saying affiliates banned for my account. my daily withdrawal system is gone. is this a joke?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi wildanubis, your account is now set up correctly. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    markymark9393
    markymark9393
    I was also hacked. and yet Chaturbate won't believe me.
    or give me a straight answer. IDK
    I have never broken the rules, and have been banned for a good 5 months now.... :-(
    totally unfair and unjust....
    hi punker barbie i am 2 month ago i am started in chaturabt 45 days i am work hard then i am convert 5390 token convert on money.the says 7 day allow to send u money .then i am work hard in 46 more token get in chaturbat then i am sick 2 days.then 2 days i am open my acount is banned for no reson .and not send my money.i am email suport@chaturbat .again and agian but the not answer me please help me ofr this issu
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Can you please provide or confirm your CB user name? As soon as I have that, I'd be happy to contact support and see what the issue is.
    irfanaffan222
    irfanaffan222
    my user name is irfanaffan222
    I was hoping maybe you could help me get a refund for some tokens that were acidentally purchased. I was attempting to buy the 20 dollar package but at some point fat fingered to the 80 dollar one. Luckily I didn't spend any yet I just want a refund my username is tongiegolf
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Please email Support@Chaturbate.com with the information you provided here. They will need you to verify you are the one that owns the account to process your refund. All my best,
    T
    Tongiegolf
    Ok I already emailed them and haven't heard anything back all day. How long does it usually take
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Okay.... it seems that the message concerning CB user Perkyboobs20 disappeared, so I'll answer here: The second W9 you submitted has been received, however it still has an incorrect social security number. Please check your SSN and submit a corrected W9 as soon as possible. I'm sorry, however your September payments will be held until you have provided a corrected W9 form.
    Hi there , this is studio myxage can u check into screenname misskatexx , it is in pending verification for a while . tthank you so much
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Your broadcaster is now age verified.
    Hello.
    For some reason one of our models wont get approved.
    We are using domestic ID's and we have registered more then 20 models using it. But in this particular situation the security dept is asking for a passport and no one in this country is actually have a passport xD
    Would u be so kind to check on the situation if it is possible of course. The nickname of the model is CassieDane.
    Thank you very much!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    I'm please to report that Support has verified your model. have a good weekend.
    yahooo!!
    Finally I got my age verified.
    My new Username. Puppydoll236
    Am I cleared enough now for camming?
    Looking for your support and advice.
    Thanx in advance punker barbie.
    puppydoll
    puppydoll
    I am working hard, Almost 700+ tokens.
    Its really heart stop for me. To see myself banned without any reason. Can you please help me.
    puppydoll
    puppydoll
    Please lift my banned. and unlock me.
    Hello punker here´s my situation i left the studio that i used to work, i disabled my account by accident, and i left on my old account around 634 tokens, im wondering if i could recover my tokens it costed me so much to earned them :( . idk if you can transfer them to my new account that is this one: dayanacook. the old was: vienacook. if you could send me a DM i´d be very grateful TY
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. I'm going to post this here, so others know the answer as well. I'm very sorry but unfortunately, we cannot transfer tokens to you earned under a studio account. You will need to contact your former studio and ask them to refund your tokens to you through tips or by contacting Support@Chaturbate.com and requesting a token transfer to your new account.
    dayanacook
    dayanacook
    ok thanks for letting me know, and is there any posibility that you can at least enabled my account? so that would be me that can transfer them by tipping myself. dont you think?. because i don´t talk anymore to my ex boss. & i dont think she wanna do that. i hope you can help me ty :*
    Hi Barbie, not sure if you can help but i was wondering about how to get an account unbanned, i have no idea what i did wrong if anything (pretty sure i didnt ) and all support tells me is they cant help cause its terminated my CB name is Zuneth
    Hi,I'm not a model, just a costumer who enabled the broadcast function for cam2cam. And my account was aged verified long time ago. I didn't use it for one month and I still have 500 tokens in it. But now my account got terminated without notice. and the support is not helping to clarify the issue.

Could you please check if I can resolve this? my account is: kindly_generous
    I just want to spend those 500 tokens.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention. Can you please send an email to Support@Chaturbate.com, as someone tried to link your account with theirs and it was locked down for your protection. Support wil help you get your account reopened, after you provide them with some timelines and verification information.
    I really don't understand why u don't answer my messages, but it's really important to me. I don't do anything bad and it's not my fault that this account was made in 2013. You've seen i have 18. Im begin for your help, because I want to be part of this community. And really sory for spam.
    Paxum no longer transfers to India.CB also doesn't transfer to Payoneer card anymore.So I was wondering what payment methods Indian models use.I have some tokens which I want to convert into cash.If you could please tell me the full procedure so that my money doesn't get stuck gain.I would be highly grateful.
    M
    Max9186
    @punker barbie @roydz I made a twitter account but their was no option of message on their profile so I called them.The support told that firstchoicepay is a separate entity now and even if some indians have that it would be closed for them soon.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    That is horrible news, thank you for the update Max. Check would be the only way to receive cash out at that point. I'll bring it up with our billing department, thanks again.
    M
    Max9186
    Thank you punker barbie you are doing a great job by helping us when no one listens but check is really a lengthy process.I would just prefer to wait till next year when maybe paxum EFT restores and a new payment option is introduced.
    Hi i am having problem on verification ID i keep uploading my passport but they keep denying it. Please help
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. If you could please provide/confirm your CB user name I can give you more specific information. However, in general a passport may be denied if it is from a country CB has banned from the service, the person held/was linked to other accounts that have also been banned, or because the passport appears to be invalid/fake, among other reasons.
    username: themoonillusion

My account was banned recently and I'm not sure why. I contacted support and got an automated message. I then tried emailing you and friends of mine said that the response I got didn't appear to be you. I'm extremely sorry if it was and I'm simply being annoying, but I'd really just like to know how I violated the ToS.

Thank You
    Hi.
    My passport was not approved properly. reason, its not look like me. May be I have to change my passport picture later from the passport office.

But now I want to submit my another ID. (driving licence)
    If possible, Can you please open my account to continue my age verification process ?
    because there are almost 1k followers in my account.

Username > Puppydoll235
    Thank you. Have a great evening.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your diligence in posting, however CB does not accept driver's licenses from your country, you must provide a valid passport for age verification.
    Chaturbate username is Max9186.Problem is with reversed transaction.Paxum is saying it has sent but Chaturbate is saying that hasn't received.Its very annoyiong.Wrote 20+ emailsbut nothing happening.Would be highly grateful if you could help
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Your tokens were returned to your account approximately 10 hours ago. Happy Chaturbating!
    Hello, our nickname is : xskyterror all we did was 1 stream and we did totally nothing against terms of service there. We got banned and support char bate is responsible us whatever we like in same robit wrote message. Please give us a hand here.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Please see the DM I am sending you now.
    Hey. My username is ANTIeggman and i have been in the process of re-activating my account with you. I sent you the e-mail with my contact information but I haven't received a reply yet. Just thought i'd post here to perhaps reach you quicker this way :).
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account was closed upon creation in 2016 because your appeared to be under the age of 18 at the time you uploaded your ID. Your account has never been reopened, so I'm sorry but there is not much I can do to help you. You can try creating a brand new account and you may have matured enough to pass age review at this point.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…