AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

¿How do I know if camming is not meant for me anymore? :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2023
Hi, I got this forum reccomended by someone and have been reading some good stuff, it feels nice to know somehow you're not alone...

I've been working for a studio but they do nothing for me and that's kinda okay bcs I can controll my stream and everything but some weeks maybe months ago my numbers went to the floor, I've been a model for 1year and 6months and it feels like instead of improving Im just going lower everytime, this has been the hardest time since I started :(
I live from this, so this situation got me really worried bcs I don't know what else to do.
I've thought about streaming more hours, but it might be useless without people tipping I'll be in the last pages, I've also changed tip menu, hashtags and nothing seems to change, I got people in the room, but none tipping.

¿Should I consider quiting? ¿should I keep going and trust the process? I love this, so it's more than my job, but need to get money somehow.

Thanks.

100% if the studio isnt providing any benefit why continue to work for them?

¿Should I consider quiting? ¿should I keep going and trust the process? I love this, so it's more than my job, but need to get money somehow.
As for this, it's a decission only you can make.

There's a lot of benefit to being independent besides not having to give away a large chunk of your income, things like being able to diversify how you earn which helps stabilize your income when cam is slow.

Upvote 0
Hi, I got this forum reccomended by someone and have been reading some good stuff, it feels nice to know somehow you're not alone...

I've been working for a studio but they do nothing for me and that's kinda okay bcs I can controll my stream and everything but some weeks maybe months ago my numbers went to the floor, I've been a model for 1year and 6months and it feels like instead of improving Im just going lower everytime, this has been the hardest time since I started :(
I live from this, so this situation got me really worried bcs I don't know what else to do.
I've thought about streaming more hours, but it might be useless without people tipping I'll be in the last pages, I've also changed tip menu, hashtags and nothing seems to change, I got people in the room, but none tipping.

Thanks.
Change the studio girl, I recommend Studio20 (I work here for 3 years). They offer support and assistance and are very careful with models

Upvote 0
To me it sounds like you need to change the studio or try go independent (but I also know exactly how rough this can be in Colombia) there are actually good studios out there that support their models and do all they can for them..

For if you should quit etc, It's as KingMarti said, a decision only you can make, but how I read it you like what you're doing and would like to continue, so I can tell you that right now is a harsh time for camming, SO many see a dip in their tips from what I've heard around, both here and from models that I've helped through out a longer period.

but yea seriously look for a better studio as IsabelaHarlow also said.

Upvote 0
Is working from home and going independent an option?

I notice the thread is in the cb support forum, are you working cb exclusively? Have you tried split casting to other sites?

You mentioned working more hours but your studio probably already has a decent hours requirement right? How many hours you working?

Your post doesn't seem translated but I could be wrong but I'm assuming you speak English? If you don't mind me asking roughly how bad is it going tokenwise that you are considering quitting.

Edit: which tags u using?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Is working from home and going independent an option?

I notice the thread is in the cb support forum, are you working cb exclusively? Have you tried split casting to other sites?

You mentioned working more hours but your studio probably already has a decent hours requirement right? How many hours you working?

Your post doesn't seem translated but I could be wrong but I'm assuming you speak English? If you don't mind me asking roughly how bad is it going tokenwise that you are considering quitting.

Edit: which tags u using?
Hii! thanks, yeah, I speak english and have a good time talking with people in my room, have some regulars but no really big tippers. Lately It's getting hard for me to get 2000tkns a day, just working cb, tried stripchat and camsoda before but didn't work. I'm working 4 hours and this used to be fine before so idk if being for more time would really help me getting more tokens... Im using the 2 tags according my appereance and 2 about my show (redhead, petite, tease, erotic, dance)

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Thank you all for the responses, still figuring out how forum works...
Yes, going independent is an option, but still need to get my stuff. I also started onlyfans but it's going slow.

Upvote 0
Hii! thanks, yeah, I speak english and have a good time talking with people in my room, have some regulars but no really big tippers. Lately It's getting hard for me to get 2000tkns a day, just working cb, tried stripchat and camsoda before but didn't work. I'm working 4 hours and this used to be fine before so idk if being for more time would really help me getting more tokens... Im using the 2 tags according my appereance and 2 about my show (redhead, petite, tease, erotic, dance)

Have you ever tried tags like joi cei sph, I mean if that's stuff your comfortable with it will certainly make use of your ability to speak English well.

• Hugs
Reactions: oneginger
Upvote 0
Which sites are you on?

Upvote 0
Chaturbate only
Switch up your hash tags. You can have five at a time. When you enter the word into your room subject line it tells you how many viewers are in rooms with that particular hash tag. Like #smalltits will have 17,000 viewers while #tits may only have 300 viewers.

Try that first. See what happens. My best advice is change only one aspect of your show at a time so you know what worked. Changing a bunch of things at once won't give you a good idea of which change worked the best.

If you have the time and patience stay on for as long as you can.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.