AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Я получил бан, за свою внешность

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2023
Recently, I received a text message saying that despite my age, I am not allowed to stream on the site, as I look young and some may perceive me as a minor. The whole point is that I recently turned 18 and I look my age, I wrote to support and instead of unbanning I was offered to wait six months, as I understand it, I need to grow up?) In this case, I don’t understand why permission is needed stream from the age of 18, if I cannot do this after all confirmations of my age, and, in which case, I am ready to confirm again. Help me understand how to get my account unbanned and continue to earn a living.

Недавно я получил смс о том, что несмотря на свой соверешеннолетний возраст, я не имею права стримить на площадке, так как выгляжу молодо и некоторые могут воспринять меня за несовершеннолетнего человека. Вся соль в том, что мне не так давно исполнилось 18 лет и выгляжу я на свой возраст, я написал в поддержку и мне вместо разбана предложили подождать полгода, как я понял, мне надо возмужать?) В таком случае не понимаю, зачем нужно разрешение стримить с 18 лет, если я не могу этого делать после всех подтверждений своего совершеннолетия, а, в случае чего, готов подтвердить еще раз. Помогите понять, как получить разбан аккаунта и продолжить зарабатывать на жизнь.

Status
Not open for further replies.