AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

🍒fresh project bringing new wind to the webcam industry

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi babes,

Extra love = extra % on referrals. We are now giving you 20% on user referrals. The promo is running from Nov. 24 to Dec. 23, the whole month.

We're also running a Black Friday / Cyber Monday promo for users, they can purchase their fan-favorite packages with 20% off.

See the Press release or check our model pages at Cherrymodels.tv:

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me.

Zuzana

Attachments

• CTV-BlckFridayCbrMonday2022-PR.png
    CTV-BlckFridayCbrMonday2022-PR.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 2
  • CTV-Thanksgiving2022-Mailer.png
    CTV-Thanksgiving2022-Mailer.png
    588.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi beauties,

We at Cherry team prepared another Christmas Event for you (and your fans, yes) starting this week on December 15th.

To participate, stream and earn “mistletoes” for each hour that you are LIVE and when you receive gifts from your viewers.

🎅This year, Cherry.tv is giving away a total of $11,000 in cash prizes to the top 10 ranked models.

For full info, see our event page: Cherry.tv/events/2022/christmas

model page: Cherrymodels.tv/cherry-tv-announces-2022-cherry-christmas-contest

or press release: Avn.com/cherry-tv-announces-2022-cherry-christmas-contest

Good luck, and the happiest of holidays to you all! 🎄

Attachments

• ctv-Christmas22-PR.jpg
    ctv-Christmas22-PR.jpg
    411.4 KB · Views: 0
Hi everyone,

We are going to replace our old Lovense integration with new Google Chrome extension that supports overlays, games, animations, and it’s easier to use. 🙂

To switch to the new Google Chrome Lovense Extension see our models page with instructions
https://cherrymodels.tv/download-the-lovense-chrome-extension/

The old Lovense cam extension will be not be supported going forward beyond March 2023.

Zuzana

Attachments

• CTV-LovenseExtension-Mailer.png
    CTV-LovenseExtension-Mailer.png
    190.5 KB · Views: 0
Will you have Studios ? or only independent models ? And will you accept all countries ?

Hi Maliamber, we work with indy models, studios, and most countries (you have to pass the docu approval).
We are also allowing couples now :):).

@zuzana kasinski I've had an account with you guys for a long while now but have never actually used it. I was wondering if I started using it now, if I can retrieve a new model status (if there is one)?

Also I tried giving myself some tags but for some reason I can only choose 3 tags. Is that how it works or is it maybe a bug?

@zuzana kasinski I've had an account with you guys for a long while now but have never actually used it. I was wondering if I started using it now, if I can retrieve a new model status (if there is one)?

Also I tried giving myself some tags but for some reason I can only choose 3 tags. Is that how it works or is it maybe a bug?

Hi beautiful, oh, that's amazing 🍒 . What was holding you from starting right away?
The new model tag lasts for 7 days since your registration. I'll see what I can do to retrieve the tag.

Can you pls also send me SFW images and your socials (if you're using them) at zuzana@cherry.tv? I can prepare a campaign and boost your traffic.

Hi beautiful, oh, that's amazing 🍒 . What was holding you from starting right away?
The new model tag lasts for 7 days since your registration. I'll see what I can do to retrieve the tag.

Can you pls also send me SFW images and your socials (if you're using them) at zuzana@cherry.tv? I can prepare a campaign and boost your traffic.
Hi, thanks for your reply. I'm always working on the same platforms really, and hardly give a new one a try, but I checked out the site today and thought it looked pretty neat, so I might as well give it a try. If it's possible to retrieve the tag, I'm sure this would be really helpful to get me started there.

Also, thanks for that, I'll send you an email.

Reactions: zuzana kasinski
Sorry for double posting but I just wanted to share that I had a great experience broadcasting on cherry tv today, in case anybody is considering. Let's see how it works on the long run, but I'm pretty satisfied with my shift today on there.

🍒 Cherry.tv Launches Mobile Streaming

Hi babes,

Exciting news – you can now broadcast on Cherry.tv using your phone!
You can go live from any mobile device & stream from virtually anywhere.

See our official press release:
avn.com/business/technology/cherry-tv-launches-mobile-streaming

& if you're about to join the Cherry family pls, reach out so the team and I can help you with a smooth onboarding process and drop some tips ✨

Link to express registration:
https://cherry.tv/?popup=login

Attachments

• CTV-MobileStreaming-PR02 (1).jpg
    CTV-MobileStreaming-PR02 (1).jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi everyone,

Our 2023 Valentine’s Day event .runs between February 10th-February 19th.

Stream and earn hearts
💖
💖
for each hour that you are live, and any time you receive any gift from a fan.

We are giving away a total of $8,250 in cash prizes for models. 1st place model wins $4,000; 2nd place wins $2,000; and 3rd place wins $1,000.
To heat up the competition even more, we are also implementing 10 “achievements”.

So stream and have fun with our streaming platform
✨
😍
🍒

PS: Check out Valentine's special gifts edition too, we've got animated Hearts, an animated Be Mine Bear, Chocholate etc. ;))

Love,

Zuzana Kasinski

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more info, see our Event Page: Cherry.tv/valentines

Model News Page: Cherrymodels.tv/valentines

Official Press Release: avn.com/cherrytv/valentines

Attachments

• CTV-Valentines2023-PR-02.jpg
    CTV-Valentines2023-PR-02.jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 1
Hi everyone,

Our 2023 Valentine’s Day event .runs between February 10th-February 19th.
And it's no secret that many models will work contest times only, then abandon the sites the rest of the month.
Exactly this. After observing your site for the past couple of months I already know who's gonna win this contest. The same model that wins the last contest. Perhaps implement a minimum hours broadcasting requirement each month in order to be eligible for contest.

Exactly this. After observing your site for the past couple of months I already know who's gonna win this contest. The same model that wins the last contest. Perhaps implement a minimum hours broadcasting requirement each month in order to be eligible for contest.

No model has won and abandoned the site so far; thankfully, the models are loyal and hardworking. Our events are for everyone. Every model has a chance. You have a chance too. Do you like to participate? You still can, and if you need help with anything, you can always message me.
If you become our model, you will also get assigned your own manager to help you grow with us. 💕✨

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone 💝

No model has won and abandoned the site so far; thankfully, the models are loyal and hardworking. Our events are for everyone. Every model has a chance.......
I do not wish to call out any specific model, but A who won 1st place Christmas contest will also win 1st place this Valentine contest. She has NOT worked much more than one or maybe two if I missed a show of hers since the Christmas contest. I have been watching daily. Even her discord fans have said as much and bragged that they'll make sure she wins while not having to put in the hours. How does that help the hundreds of other models trying day and day to establish a presence on your site and then get shut out by the contest-only players? And what about F, your 2nd place winner for Christmas. Will she also win 2nd place again this Valentine? As for the third place M, at least she seems to put in the daily grind and deserves it and maybe even place 1. I think this contest-only players should NOT be allowed.

I do not wish to call out any specific model, but A who won 1st place Christmas contest will also win 1st place this Valentine contest. She has NOT worked much more than one or maybe two if I missed a show of hers since the Christmas contest. I have been watching daily. Even her discord fans have said as much and bragged that they'll make sure she wins while not having to put in the hours. How does that help the hundreds of other models trying day and day to establish a presence on your site and then get shut out by the contest-only players? And what about F, your 2nd place winner for Christmas. Will she also win 2nd place again this Valentine? As for the third place M, at least she seems to put in the daily grind and deserves it and maybe even place 1. I think this contest-only players should NOT be allowed.
She's online allllll the time, so I don't get your point

I'm not saying contests are always fair; they should at least have tiers or something. But I don't think it's cool to blame it on the models

Reactions: Sashacurves
She's online allllll the time, so I don't get your point

I'm not saying contests are always fair; they should at least have tiers or something. But I don't think it's cool to blame it on the models
Maybe there's an issue on my end of things though. I am just saying that I have been watching daily for two months and I don.t noticed for month of January activity. Is there region block same as Chaturbate? Okay, my fault then maybe but am I wrong to say A will win 1st place, F will win 2st place? Let us just see in 10 days if I am correct. How is that any fair of contest when the winners are already known so easy? And most please be clear I am not intention to blame any models. I just want more fair to the hundreds or thousands of others for a chance. The current way is no chance at all and not worth to sign up for new models.

Just to be clear I said abandon the site the other weeks of the month, not "abandon the site". No need to be snide or obtuse :)

@TrixieTickles All the sites have these contests and the same folks always win, it's just how these sites work. Most of the time they do deserve to though, as they put in insane hours during contest weeks, that no one else could keep up with. And to be fair even if they funnel fans over for that week only, they put in years of work (most of the time) building that fan base. No point complaining about it, it won't change a thing. I like how MFC does it, where its more of a month long ranking, far better imho.

The only reason I made that original post is that I was considering joining this cherry site, but as soon as they started on about contests I changed my mind. Not interested in a contest heavy starter site. But complaining about the contests, ranking, fairness, lack thereof will never go anywhere with these people. Waste of time. Best just to join a bigger, higher traffic site. Streamate does regular contests but some aren't so bad, and they have good traffic (usually). And like I said MFC seems to have a fairer set up with more opportunities.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilly_____
Sorry for double posting but I just wanted to share that I had a great experience broadcasting on cherry tv today, in case anybody is considering. Let's see how it works on the long run, but I'm pretty satisfied with my shift today on there.
Can you tell more? im curious about that, i was checking site and is so few girls online but also not many people in room. People are active? How many people is in room ?

Can you tell more? im curious about that, i was checking site and is so few girls online but also not many people in room. People are active? How many people is in room ?
So I've been having a hard time there lately but it's been likewise on other sites so I don't know how much of that is their fault (although it did pick up a little this week, finally). I did get very good couple of weeks when I started - of course there was the new model tag.

Rooms are never full of people, but I'm the kind of model who never gets full rooms anyway so no difference there - but I do think the clients are better quality / bigger spenders.

I got in touch with zuzana about how traffic's been and she's been helping me out.
I think for me it's that I love how the site works, the functionality and it just seems promising.

I love that you can "level up" not only by tips but by hours online, so models like me who don't get tipped so much but do long shifts feel like their hard work is rewarded as well. Same goes for contests - you get point for hours online as well as tips. I really like to be rewarded for my long but (for now) not so profitable shifts.

They're still very small but I have hopes that if I build a good room there, it might get bigger and it might be a place for me to thrive in the future. I'm taking this chance on them and it doesn't really cost me anything to splitcam and put in the hours.

So I've been having a hard time there lately but it's been likewise on other sites so I don't know how much of that is their fault (although it did pick up a little this week, finally). I did get very good couple of weeks when I started - of course there was the new model tag.

Rooms are never full of people, but I'm the kind of model who never gets full rooms anyway so no difference there - but I do think the clients are better quality / bigger spenders.

I got in touch with zuzana about how traffic's been and she's been helping me out.
I think for me it's that I love how the site works, the functionality and it just seems promising.

I love that you can "level up" not only by tips but by hours online, so models like me who don't get tipped so much but do long shifts feel like their hard work is rewarded as well. Same goes for contests - you get point for hours online as well as tips. I really like to be rewarded for my long but (for now) not so profitable shifts.

They're still very small but I have hopes that if I build a good room there, it might get bigger and it might be a place for me to thrive in the future. I'm taking this chance on them and it doesn't really cost me anything to splitcam and put in the hours.
This is what I wanted to know :h: I think i will start there too, just need finish with Paxum and get they card, because always i was on sites where was cosmopayment. But i finished Yumio verfiication on paxum and waiting for aprove proof of adress and will request their card. Thanks Lily :h:

If you like, you can let me know when you register, and I will make sure you have one of our awesome regional managers assigned to you the soonest. They will share all the tips and explain the platform's perks. 🌸

If you like, you can let me know when you register, and I will make sure you have one of our awesome regional managers assigned to you the soonest. They will share all the tips and explain the platform's perks. 🌸
yessssssss :h: will be cool ! Im from poland btw:) I just need be sure about payout method so need be done with paxum biurocracy;) and i will register as soon it will be completed

• Hugs
Reactions: zuzana kasinski
yessssssss :h: will be cool ! Im from poland btw:) I just need be sure about payout method so need be done with paxum biurocracy;) and i will register as soon it will be completed
That's sweet 🇵🇱.
We have Paxum and cryptopayment available for now.
Looking forward to welcome you on the the Cherry.tv platform soon. 🥰

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackWizard
Status
Not open for further replies.