AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

1 year MFC Anniversary! (And MFC Avatar poll)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Many of you already know that my 1 year MFC cam girl anniversary is next Saturday, August 28th! I am very excited with what the past 12 months have provided for me, and I can't wait to celebrate with you guys. I will be on MFC for just a few hours on 8-28-10. I anticipate it will be around roughly 3:00pm PDT, but I will update a more specific time closer to that day.

There will be cake! No it isn't a lie. There will be a trivia game and possibly other fun games, and I'm sure we'll take a walk down memory lane as we think back to all the blunders and blasts we've had together in the last year. I won't be doing any group shows that day, just hanging with all of you in public chat. I hope that everyone of you (schedules permitting) will come spend some time and celebrate with me!

As a way to kick off my 2nd year on MFC, I may be changing my main avatar picture. I am putting up a poll HERE so that all my friends can vote on their favorite. There is also an option to keep the current avatar if you're just too attached with it to part ways. Please take a moment to vote and help me decide which one to use! If the vote is to change it, I will update it on the big anniversary day, so the poll closes one week from today! Dooo eeeeet. :dance:

Reactions: Mira_xo
wow congrats on the anniversary of mfc amber sweety. i do not know if i will have my basic membership upgraded by then. hopefully i can so i can some in and chat and tip :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.