AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

11 year Affiliate account restricted urgent reply needed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2023
@punker barbie … It is gratifying to discover this forum and realize that you are the individual capable of resolving concerns presented here.

As an user carstylinguk, I have served as an exceptional affiliate since 2012 and have found our cooperation highly enjoyable.

Recently, I brought to Chaturbate's attention an issue pertaining to my account. While I have not been suspended, they have ceased payment of my earnings.

Despite responding to their ticket on several occasions and sending an email to the CEO and owner, I have not received any response. I understand that my issue has been escalated to a supervisor level, but to no avail.

I take pride in my abilities and contributions to Chaturbate, having generated significant traffic and revenue for the company this needs to be taken seriously. However, I am now faced with substantial expenses incurred in attracting traffic to the site, and I fear that I may be left with no option but to seek other affiliate opportunities if this issue remains unresolved.

I am reaching out to ensure that I have exhausted all avenues to resolve this matter before severing our business relationship. Thus, I implore you to make certain that my inquiries receive prompt attention and that I receive a response within 48 hours, whether positive or negative.

Regrettably, if my concerns continue to go unanswered, I will have no choice but to redirect my referrals to competing websites, as I can no longer afford to bear the expenses associated with promoting Chaturbate without remuneration.

Kind regards
Carstylinguk

Thank you for your assistance. However, I have not received any emails regarding a response.

Despite not receiving payment and experiencing frozen payments, I am still sending traffic to your company to maintain our relationship. However, my patience is wearing thin as I am generating significant revenue for your company but not receiving payment.

I hope to hear from them shortly.

kind regards

Upvote 0
Hello @Carstylinguk I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #21509856
Hi @punker barbie thanks for your reply to this but it seems I am replying to the ticket via email reply but don’t seem to be getting no reply from chaturbate.

However, today I got a auto feed back email from you to ask my expirience on the support and looking at the history of the ticket with the number you put above it don’t show my replies that I have made via email.

Can you confirm if you are awaiting my reply as this issue is still not solved and I’m thinking is it because your not getting my replies to the tickets.

Kind regard
Carstylinguk

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.