AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

18 Female looking for Male or Female cam partners! UK Near Southampton.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2016
Hey, so I'm not really sure how to go about this or if this is even the right website to post this kind of stuff but I'm out of Ideas. Basically I'm planning to start my cam career and as much as I don't mind doing it on my own, I think that I would enjoy doing it with a guy or girl more for company. I'm not looking for anything serious, we would just be work colleagues and friends :) I want someone who's fairly attractive of course and between the ages of 18-24, if you are a guy and you're interested then I'll need proof that you haven't got any std's just to be on the safe side, also for guys and girls we'll meet up before hand and go for drinks or something so we can see if we get along!x

If any of you have any suggestions where I could find a guy or girl to do this with then please let me know! Photos of me in attachments :)
Jass.jpg cakes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.